Pretty damn good cover. The band is really tight, is that a whole band or is it just a backing track? Nothing to really critique, it was a great cover.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Before he sang I honestly thought it was just a back tracking and you on guitar. Now I'm confused but I dig it. I noticed a few weak notes, such as the bends but I figure you know that yourself. Really good.

Currently listening to war pigs and not sure if its you or just the record haha
Quote by surjer
Man thats awesome! Care to break down(up) your guitar tone for us? Also - would love some feedback on our metal version of hungry eyes if you get a chance.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1587702

Thanks guys, the guitar used is a standard Gibson SG, recorded straight into my BR600 studio, I always record 2 channels of guitar and play one back through the left channel and one through the right. Makes it sound a lot fuller that way.
Quote by Dean Washburn
Before he sang I honestly thought it was just a back tracking and you on guitar. Now I'm confused but I dig it. I noticed a few weak notes, such as the bends but I figure you know that yourself. Really good.

Currently listening to war pigs and not sure if its you or just the record haha

They are backing tracks that include vocals. Just me on guitar, thanks for the compliment of thinking they were the actual song
If anyone is interested... I just posted a performance, lesson (not how to play it but on the effects and tones), and backing track for Cochise.

I'll appreciate if you guys check them out, subscribe, share, and give some feedback.

I'm trying to get one of this Performance, Lesson, Backing Track episodes per week...

On youtube:

/watch?v=91OINkjldKA

/watch?annotation_id=annotation_181684&feature=iv&index=2&list=PLsznVl2_Hs5VhxvduLlISjItXP8pCCYm0&src_vid=91OINkjldKA&v=zKDi14vdZDo

/watch?annotation_id=annotation_832126&feature=iv&index=3&list=PLsznVl2_Hs5VhxvduLlISjItXP8pCCYm0&src_vid=zKDi14vdZDo&v=5tA5pyg3FAc
Last edited by psebastianmusic at Feb 27, 2013,