Poll: Was it just?
Poll Options
View poll results: Was it just?
Bail increase was just, as was jail time.
36 32%
Bail increase was not just, but jail time was.
14 13%
Bail increase was just, but jail time was not.
5 4%
Bad thread title and **** you
23 21%
My Cousin Vinny was an ok movie.
19 17%
Neither is just
15 13%
Voters: 112.
Page 1 of 3
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/06/tsr-moos-flip-bird-at-judge-pkg.cnn

Just or not just?

UG Decides.

EDIT:

TL;DR : Girl gets busted for possessing Xanax, says adios to the judge after her hearing and he calls her back to double her bail. In resposne, she flips him off and says "**** you," to which she gets 30 days in jail.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Last edited by TunerAddict at Feb 6, 2013,
rock.freak667
Time Traveler!
686 IQ
Well that judge is a sexy man.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by rock.freak667
Well that judge is a sexy man.

inorite?

I want to eat chicken and biscuits out of that beard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
I didn't see anything wrong with the way she said adios. That judge is a dick.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
1,251 IQ
I want to vote that both were unjust. That judge was on his period or some shit.
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
I voted for vinny, but I think that the bail increase was not just but the jail time was.
muffinduck01
UG's BBW Lover
192 IQ
Stupid bitch.

I see nothing wrong here.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I want to vote that both were unjust. That judge was on his period or some shit.

****, I've ruined the poll. I knew I had too many joke slots.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
No "Bail increase and jail time were unjust" option.

TS is a failure.

Agreed. Deleting and remaking thread.

EDIT: But I'd feel bad about deleting your posts.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Bushinarin
UG Senior Member
808 IQ
I don't think that either the bail increase or jail time was just. Someone as old, intelligent and secure as the judge shouldn't let himself get so offended by who was essentially some kid to him.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
2,302 IQ
Adios

I mean, uh, **** you.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Jesus christ Ali is a nutcase

I actually feel sorry for him, like seriously, get help
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
Agreed. Deleting and remaking thread.

EDIT: But I'd feel bad about deleting your posts.

I've got my post committed to memory so I can just repost it verbatim no prob.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,337 IQ
both were justified i think.

and my cousin vinny was a pretty great movie. not just okay.
#DTWD
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
What a petty cunt.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
She's a stupid bitch. A courtroom is not the place to act like a little punk. Maybe an overreaction for the increased bail, but not for the 30 days.

Unfortunately, the way our prisons are, she'll just likely end up more fucked up as a result.
BlitzkriegAir
Attack!
490 IQ
Quote by Bushinarin
I don't think that either the bail increase or jail time was just. Someone as old, intelligent and secure as the judge shouldn't let himself get so offended by who was essentially some kid to him.

Cunts gotta learn her lesson. You dont go to court acting like a douchebag
Cb4rabid
K♦️
2,628 IQ
Is it bad that I find her *just* attractive enough that I'd give her a good dicking?
pinga
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
i don't think the adios warranted the 5000 dollar increase but you can't tell a judge to **** off unless you're this guy

..::fat
lard::..
DukeDeRox
I draw STUFF
87 IQ
Both of them are stupid.
But it's Florida.
So I expect that.
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by Cb4rabid
Is it bad that I find her *just* attractive enough that I'd give her a good dicking?

That is about where I am at. The difference is that all you need is some Xanax and you probably could.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
am i the only one who thought this thread would about TA falling in love and then being all like peace nigz cus TA's significant other was like hell naw ain't gonna go out with you if you spend time on internet forums
..::fat
lard::..
Cb4rabid
K♦️
2,628 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
That is about where I am at. The difference is that all you need is some Xanax and you probably could.

But if im high on bars i'd blackout and I wouldn't remember. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is something I'm still conflicted with.
pinga
metaldud536
Multiple trick donkey
854 IQ
Quote by Cb4rabid

You and I both being from South Florida have interacted with girls like that before so of course you find her attractive. You're used to it.

(opinion opinion assumption opinion)
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by MinterMan22
am i the only one who thought this thread would about TA falling in love and then being all like peace nigz cus TA's significant other was like hell naw ain't gonna go out with you if you spend time on internet forums

Plan has succeeded.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by MinterMan22

That is exactly what i though to
Bushinarin
UG Senior Member
808 IQ
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Cunts gotta learn her lesson. You dont go to court acting like a douchebag

She's Hispanic and said "adios".
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Eh, I'm on the fence. Given her behavior throughout, the "adios" was definitely sassy. There's no room for any kind of prejudice call on the fact that she said it in spanish.

Upping bail by $5,000 though, was ludicrous. One thousand, yeah, I can back that. That's extortion. Jail time was his call, she was completely rude in a place that demands formality.

Quote by Bushinarin
She's Hispanic and said "adios".

She's Hispanic and said "adios" in a completely aloof and demeaning manor.
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
Quote by MinterMan22

I definitely thought it was goodbye UG thread at first.
Cb4rabid
K♦️
2,628 IQ
Quote by metaldud536
You and I both being from South Florida have interacted with girls like that before so of course you find her attractive. You're used to it.

(opinion opinion assumption opinion)

I'm usually not attracted to the ghetto type at all though, but I'm guessing it's the red hair.
pinga
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
I'm saddened by the fact that you guys think I have no balls and would let someone walk all over me like that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
I'm saddened by the fact that you guys think I have no balls and would let someone walk all over me like that.

Well, truthfully for me, i thought it was more of a "I love this girl so much that I aint gonna waste my time here when i could be plowing and going on adventures" kind of thing
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
Quote by macashmack
Well, truthfully for me, i thought it was more of a "I love this girl so much that I aint gonna waste my time here when i could be plowing and going on adventures" kind of thing

As soon as you said "plowing" I read the rest of the post in the voice of a guard from the witcher.
progdude93
Banned
380 IQ
I don't think bail should have gone up, but contempt of court is contempt of court, and I think 30 days in jail will do her a world of good in teaching her about when and where to open her goddam stupid mouth.
EuBoat
   
107 IQ
Well golly didn't I misread the poll options.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
that

stratkat