Page 4 of 4
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Do insects, spiders, bugs, etc. count?

If so then yes.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
because they're creepy?

So is Shelvey.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
cptcomet
Band
648 IQ
I once threw a football into a tree. And a collared dove flew out into a wall and then was grabbed by a cat. It remains my biggest regret.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
MDavSa
45 IQ
I've killed heaps of kangaroos, goannas and snakes. Sometimes you get like 3-4 kangaroos bouncing over across the road in front of your car, not much you can do about it
flxjhnlrssn
36 IQ
I accidentally stepped on a chick when I was little, it broke it's wing and died later, I was sad.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,913 IQ
I used to stab abandoned cats in the head and watch them hurl insanely and drag themselves until they died of blood loss.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
ive killed flies

i recall my preschool teacher becoming really mad at me when she saw me do it

i told her it was just a stupid fly without conscious thought or feelings

she seemed to think the fly was just as conscious and smart as a human being

****in hippies
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Quote by adamgur96
Do insects, spiders, bugs, etc. count?

If so then yes.

no they are fruits and spices
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Well, in his defense, a lot of people wouldn't think twice about swatting a fly or steeping on a spider, but they get all sad about killing dogs and humans.
RedMist
44 IQ
I shot a sparrow with a pellet gun as a kid. Amazing shot, but I felt terrible about it.
Mr Winters
Pffff
2,191 IQ
Hundreds of insects including ants, spiders, beetles, crickets and whatnot.

But mammals, birds, reptiles and stuff like that? Hell naw. Not even accidentally as far as I remember. I don't think I'd feel too good about it, and I don't understand why you people enjoy killing stuff, you bunch of murderous psychopaths

Funny how most people don't have any trouble murdering countless insects but can't handle killing a squirrel or a dog or whatever.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Two Christmases ago our dog was shot by our neighbor and left in our front yard.

Why?
I have no sig
Last edited by Mr Winters at Feb 7, 2013,
Dawginator
Gentleman, and Keats fan.
470 IQ
I killed a brace of woodpigeon once. I had salad with seared woodpigeon that night. It was tasty.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
lncognito
44 IQ
Only insects, I think. When my father was young, he used to take me fishing, but although I was morally responsible I don't think I ever was the direct cause of the death of any fish.

Only once have I wanted to kill an animal, though, and I still feel a slight regret for not doing it. I was walking home from a party with a friend at night when we crossed an overrun cat on the road. There was a pool of blood centered around its head, but unfortunately it was still bleeding. We wanted to euthanize it, but there were no rocks or anything nearby and kicking it to death just seemed too brutal. In the end we just made a stretcher for it with a plastic bag that lied nearby and carried from the road to the hillside above a lake...

At which point the bag started sliding down the hill, presumably into the water ;__________________________________________________________________________________________________________;

At least it got a proper viking burial.

Quote by due 07
i'm only here to sympathize with the pussy ass bitches that cry when small mammals die

(Well, I don't actually cry, but I'm still a pussy ass bitch when this happens )
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, I don't know if I could ever really go full veggie. Just because I've always been annoyed by the people who try to influence what everyone else eats when in a group because they're the vegetarian. (Like where to go, or if they're a guest and someone is cooking. Stuff like that.)

Well. maybe what I do could work for you? I don't eat meat, except if I'm served it by people who aren't aware of this and there's no other course available, in which case I'll eat it out of courtesy. As such, I don't consider myself a vegetarian per se, but the outcome is largely the same (I've eaten meat like two times since I started this half a year ago).
I guess this works for me without feeling bad because I'm not idealistically opposed to eating meat, just to how the immoral industry and the overconsumption works.
Quote by due 07
also if you feel bad about it, you should quit eating meat. it seems like it'd be hard but as long as you don't just jump into it willy-nilly it's pretty easy. you will no longer feel the guilt and--better yet--you will be able to hold yr moral superiority over yr peers. :-)
Along with Hitler :3
Goth JR
173 IQ
Snapped a cats neck once, it was suffering so it was like mercy killing haha. Never really did much hunting though, would like to.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
TenInchClock
Custom User Title
1,065 IQ
I ran over a rabbit a couple of weeks ago, little guy was on the other side of the road, saw my headlights in the dark and thought it'd be a good idea to jump in front of me. I slowed down just enough to give him a slow and painful death. I went back to the scene of the crime, to try and make me feel better, as I didn't think I'd hit it. What I saw will haunt my dreams forever.
/I'mamassivegirl
Colgate Total
I <3 drugs
2,211 IQ
I've hit a deer, beaver, cat, and a porcupine with my old truck. Shot some squirrels with a pellet gun.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Greenie_777
UG Newbie
547 IQ
I've run over quite a few animals as where I live it's all small hedged roads. I've killed badgers, a fox, rabbits, pheasants and grouse.

I once punted a badger in the head when It was growling at my dog whether it died or not I don't know but it was a full on rugby style kick.
kertets
Banned
80 IQ
A golden eagle and a pheasant with me car, by accident.
Felt bad for the eagle, fuck the pheasant, they just run out in front of cars at the last second.
Jack Off Jill
Is Voting MakinLattes.
630 IQ
Quote by Mr Winters
Hundreds of insects including ants, spiders, beetles, crickets and whatnot.

But mammals, birds, reptiles and stuff like that? Hell naw. Not even accidentally as far as I remember. I don't think I'd feel too good about it, and I don't understand why you people enjoy killing stuff, you bunch of murderous psychopaths

Funny how most people don't have any trouble murdering countless insects but can't handle killing a squirrel or a dog or whatever.

Why?

She got out of our back yard sometimes and would pee in his yard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
iwannabesedated
Out There
923 IQ
A rabbit.

It's hard to say that I killed it, it like, ran into the wheel on my car.
WaltTheWerewolf
Caffeinated
1,313 IQ
as a kid i shot various animals with a 22 rifle with a scope...Crows(they'd scare off other birds), and squirrels(they'd chew on the house). we had ducks at one point and i had to kill a few of the males because they were killing off the females...but a 30-30 rifle took care of them.
Jack Off Jill
Is Voting MakinLattes.
630 IQ
I found a bunch of ducks last year. I picked up a baby duck and the mother duck attacked me. I almost kicked her, but I realized I had it coming.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Mr Winters
Pffff
2,191 IQ
Quote by Jack Off Jill
She got out of our back yard sometimes and would pee in his yard.

And he killed her for that?

I hope when you say you vandalized his car you mean you completely destroyed it beyond repair. What an asshole.
I have no sig
sock_demon
Ol' Dirty
763 IQ
My guinea pig, fed it a diefenbacchia leaf (it's poisonous).
hue
gamenerd323
ug's metal geek
633 IQ
Yeah. my family hunts. I've always felt a little bad when I do. There are people out there who deserve to die ore than any animal.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!