Page 2 of 4
At least 2 squirrels with my car, 3 or 4 deer with my rifle, about three more squirrel with a rifle, a groundhog with a shotgun, a few chipmunks with rifles and a bb gun, I think a dove with my BB pistol, 1 snake with a splitting maul, and I think that's about it.
I hit a rabbit with my car once and then shed some tears. I was going through a nasty breakup and had just had an uncomfortable dinner with her, but I pretty sure even without that I still would have lost it.
No, just bugs

I don't think I could kill an animal

Quote by due 07
insects here and there and a fish when i was younger.

Same

I felt so bad
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
No, just bugs

I don't think I could kill an animal

You could, you just have to do it and you'll realize that killing isn't that hard to do.
Quote by macashmack
You could, you just have to do it and you'll realize that killing isn't that hard to do.

Doubt it

I cried when my dog killed a baby squirrel :/

I told my brothers the dog bit me and that's why I was crying
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 6, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
you just have to do it and you'll realize that killing isn't that hard to do.

I'm sorry, that's just plain hilarious.

I love you.
ayy lmao
Quote by WCPhils
Doubt it

I cried when my dog killed a baby squirrel :/

I told my brothers the dog bit me and that's why I was crying

Yet, you eat animals.
Quote by donegan_zealot
if ur srs

Yea, only went once and could only kill small animals, but it was fun.

Quote by chookiecookie
I'm sorry, that's just plain hilarious.

I love you.

I love you two. Lets rub abs together.
Quote by AxeToFall
Yet, you eat animals.

Never said I don't feel bad about it at least a little

So sorry if I don't won't to go shoot something for no reason
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 6, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
Never said I don't feel bad about it at least a little

So sorry if I don't won't to go shoot something for no reason

It's not like you just kill and trash it, I've always eaten what I've killed
Quote by donegan_zealot

I don't think I could kill an animal (Not that I'd even want to)

I felt bad for killing a fish for crying out loud
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by donegan_zealot

To be fair, a lot of hunters don't do that. They do it for pure sport, which is kinda ****ed up.
Quote by macashmack
To be fair, a lot of hunters don't do that. They do it for pure sport, which is kinda ****ed up.

Well it is a sport , it's not like "shit, we need some food, i guess instead of going to the market I'll grab my gun and sit out in the hot/freezing weather for a steak" I'm not going to lie, the only reason I go is cause it's exciting but at least I put it to use.

Idk. I see how it can be messed up, but I was kind of brought up with it.
I killed a mouse once

My cat had been playing with it till it was almost dead, it`s organs were coming out and everything
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by donegan_zealot
Well it is a sport , it's not like "shit, we need some food, i guess instead of going to the market I'll grab my gun and sit out in the hot/freezing weather for a steak" I'm not going to lie, the only reason I go is cause it's exciting but at least I put it to use.

Idk. I see how it can be messed up, but I was kind of brought up with it.

I wish I could shoot you in the throat for excitement without judicial reprimand.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I wish I could shoot you in the throat for excitement without judicial reprimand.

Only if you were brought up with it.
Quote by blake1221

___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by blake1221

When I was a baby I'd stay up late with my dad and we'd watch live footage of the US bombing Iraqi's in the Gulf War, does that count?
Quote by uhh_me?
I hit a rabbit with my car once and then shed some tears. I was going through a nasty breakup and had just had an uncomfortable dinner with her, but I pretty sure even without that I still would have lost it.

there's no way i'd be able to handle running over an animal. i'm so scared of the day it finally happens.
Quote by due 07
there's no way i'd be able to handle running over an animal. i'm so scared of the day it finally happens.

I always think I'm the only one who feels this way. I completely panic whenever a frickin squirrel runs in front of me. (Well not like spin the car panic, just "oh god, don't be an idiot, squirrel!)

I know people who brag about how many they have hit. It's so ****ed up
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
I always think I'm the only one who feels this way. I completely panic whenever a frickin squirrel runs in front of me. (Well not like spin the car panic, just "oh god, don't be an idiot, squirrel!)

I know people who brag about how many they have hit. It's so ****ed up

nah mang i feel you. i'm just gonna have to pull over and cry for ten minutes and go about my business.

also if you feel bad about it, you should quit eating meat. it seems like it'd be hard but as long as you don't just jump into it willy-nilly it's pretty easy. you will no longer feel the guilt and--better yet--you will be able to hold yr moral superiority over yr peers. :-)
I have never
enjoyed hunting,
however I did have
good fun as a child,
stoning my pet cats.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by due 07
nah mang i feel you. i'm just gonna have to pull over and cry for ten minutes and go about my business.

also if you feel bad about it, you should quit eating meat. it seems like it'd be hard but as long as you don't just jump into it willy-nilly it's pretty easy. :-)

I've actually been thinking about it.

At least cutting down at first because I eat it a lot and feel bad about it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by tortilla
I have never
enjoyed hunting,
however I did have
good fun as a child,
stoning my pet cats.

god, it's so f'd up how sociopathic kids are towards cats. my cousins and i used to hold ours in midair by the hindlegs. in my defense, i was like four or five, but i feel so guilty whenever i think about it.
Quote by WCPhils
I've actually been thinking about it.

At least cutting down at first because I eat it a lot and feel bad about it.

oh yeah, definitely try cutting down 'cuz most people eat a very unhealthy amount of meat anyway. plus then it's easier to go veggie. \m/
Quote by due 07
god, it's so f'd up how sociopathic kids are towards cats. my cousins and i used to hold ours in midair by the hindlegs. in my defense, i was like four or five, but i feel so guilty whenever i think about it.

oh yeah, definitely try cutting down 'cuz most people eat a very unhealthy amount of meat anyway. plus then it's easier to go veggie. \m/

That doesn't make someone sociopathic, though.
Quote by macashmack
That doesn't make someone sociopathic, though.

thanks for sharing. :]
Quote by Weaponized
tfw your dog is having life or death surgery and the pit has a thread like this

aww. :/ good luck.
I'm not a sociopath.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by due 07

Yea, I don't know if I could ever really go full veggie. Just because I've always been annoyed by the people who try to influence what everyone else eats when in a group because they're the vegetarian. (Like where to go, or if they're a guest and someone is cooking. Stuff like that.)

I'd like to at least cut it out whenever it's easy to do so though. We'll see where it goes from there.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by tortilla
I'm not a sociopath.

You're just a majestic poet.

WCPhils, I've been a 'full' vegetarian for most of my life and would be happy to help if you need some advice on meeting dietary requirements or whatever, or if you just want a hug or something
Don't become a preachy vegetarian though pls. Although the thing about influencing where to go if you're going to a restaurant isn't always avoidable depending on how vegetarian-friendly your area is. France is really really bad for it, and I've been to restaurants where literally every single thing has meat in it My options are often whinge about it or just don't go (although I usually pick the latter, I'm not a big fan of restaurants anyway).
Last edited by captainsnazz at Feb 6, 2013,
4-5 deer. 2 squirrels. 2 ducks.

I accidentally killed a cat too Still feel bad about that one.
Quote by due 07
just go to taco bell all the time, that's like the most veggie-friendly fast food place ever.

I actually just got something veggie from Taco Bell today

Quote by captainsnazz
You're just a majestic poet.

WCPhils, I've been a 'full' vegetarian for most of my life and would be happy to help if you need some advice on meeting dietary requirements or whatever, or if you just want a hug or something
Don't become a preachy vegetarian though pls. Although the thing about influencing where to go if you're going to a restaurant isn't always avoidable depending on how vegetarian-friendly your area is. France is really really bad for it, and I've been to restaurants where literally every single thing has meat in it My options are often whinge about it or just don't go (although I usually pick the latter, I'm not a big fan of restaurants anyway).

Cool, bro!
___

Quote by The_Blode