Page 3 of 4
Quote by tortilla
I have never
enjoyed hunting,
however I did have
good fun as a child,
stoning my pet cats.

The return of tortilla marked with a post about stoning cats.

wat
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by due 07
there's no way i'd be able to handle running over an animal. i'm so scared of the day it finally happens.

I'm terrified by the vague possibility of ever hitting a person with my car. I don't know how I'd deal with the guilt.
I'd probably feel worse about hitting a dog than hitting a person.

So like, it's probably a good thing I don't have a car.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd probably feel worse about hitting a dog than hitting a person.

So like, it's probably a good thing I don't have a car.

Well doggies don't know any better. What kind of idiot runs in front of a car
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
y do peepel hunt 4 meat thats just rong y dont dey just by it at d store where its maed insted
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Caravan Palace

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by raoooos
i know, but killing them is so normal i felt the thread was aimed at better animals.

wtf there's no such thing as "better" animals

I've killed ants and mosquitoes in the past. I think I've indirectly killed some moths and roaches cuz I was too scared to go near them so I ran around the house screaming until someone got rid of it for me, which could have been by killing them.

I try not to kill ants anymore because they don't hurt anyone and now when I see bugs that I'm scared of I just wait for them to go away.

The only mammal I've killed was a tree shrew. I was supposed to trap it and tag it then release it but it was really close to death when I found it, I think a snake or something got to it first. So I had to kill it because there wasn't anything we could do about it and it was literally screaming
cat
Couple of antelope, some ducks, a pheasant. Nothing serious
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
I hit a duck with my car...that was unpleasant, when it looked in my rear-view mirror it was in the road just spinning around. Quite a disturbing noise.

I also killed a cat with my pellet gun when i was about 8ish.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

I've killed mice that were stuck in mouse traps. But let's be honest; they were dying a slow death anyway. Being stuck on a glue trap until you die of exhaustion or starvation, I wouldn't imagine that'd be fun.
Plenty of bugs, but they're barely animals. Lots of fish, but in their lacking eyebrows and facial expressions, I found it impossible to sympathize with them.

I ran over a cat that bolted across the road while I was doing 40 mph once, felt like shit the rest of the day.
Quote by due 07
god, it's so f'd up how sociopathic kids are towards cats. my cousins and i used to hold ours in midair by the hindlegs. in my defense, i was like four or five, but i feel so guilty whenever i think about it.
That's nothing compared to what I've seen videos of. Horrifying shit.

Phils told me not to tell the story again or else he'll block me, but I don't to tell it anyway because it's disgusting to think about.

If you'd like to look up what it relates to, search Zoosadism. It's quite possibly one of the things I hate most in this world, and it makes me hate humans even more than I already do.
Yes

Quote by uhh_me?
I'm terrified by the vague possibility of ever hitting a person with my car. I don't know how I'd deal with the guilt.

When I see people walking in the middle of the road for no reason, I fantasize about hitting them.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 6, 2013,
Quote by Ian_the_fox
That's nothing compared to what I've seen videos of. Horrifying shit.

Phils told me not to tell the story again or else he'll block me, but I don't to tell it anyway because it's disgusting to think about.

If you'd like to look up what it relates to, search Zoosadism. It's quite possibly one of the things I hate most in this world, and it makes me hate humans even more than I already do.

i don't want to :s
Quote by guitarxo
wtf there's no such thing as "better" animals

Of course there is, watch:

Dogs > Cats
Quote by blake1221

Dogs > Cats

Yep.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Ian_the_fox

Thank you

Quote by blake1221

Dogs > Cats

so true
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yup. Quite a few. Mostly varmints (squirrels, groundhogs, gophers and the like).

Hunting's not my thing. But we have a varmint problem out here in the country especially if you grow any form of food. So its a necessary evil out here.

I could kill larger animals if I had a need to, but I have no need to so I don't.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by blake1221
I would much rather exterminate a hive of bees than a hive of kittens.

But bees make hunny. Kittens just roll around and act cute
cat
Quote by StewieSwan
When I see people walking in the middle of the road for no reason, I fantasize about hitting them.

I'm honestly always very tempted to yell at them and cuss them out for a bit. Luckily for them, I'm too damn polite for that. I'd say things like, "What the fuck is this moron doing?!" with the windows rolled up though.
Nah. I'm going full on veg head once I move out of my parents house.
¯\_()_/¯
Yes.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
To feel alive and to get this energy, it is essential for me to kill something each day. It doesn't have to be a large animal. I squish an ant once in a while, or spiders, they come very easily. I've shot stray dogs. Goose.. is a very, very troublesome animal. I've had a goat. To strangle a goat, that makes you feel really alive.

Once I found a cat that was flattened in the road, but it was still alive. I got out of my car to see if it could be helped. When I realized it couldn't, I ran it's head over. It seemed more humane.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Feb 7, 2013,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
To feel alive and to get this energy, it is essential for me to kill something each day. It doesn't have to be a large animal. I squish an ant once in a while, or spiders, they come very easily. I've shot stray dogs. Goose.. is a very, very troublesome animal. I've had a goat. To strangle a goat, that makes you feel really alive.

Once I found a cat that was flattened in the road, but it was still alive. I got out of my car to see if it could be helped. When I realized it couldn't, I ran it's head over. It seemed more humane.

Can't tell if joking or just sick.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
Can't tell if joking or just sick.

I didn't put the cat in that position. It was soaked in urine, its guts were hanging out and it's legs were broken. But it did try to attack me when I got close. It would have either starved or been eaten alive by something. It was thanksgiving and the vet wouldn't be in. I put him out of his misery.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yes but only pests, or by accident
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I didn't put the cat in that position. It was soaked in urine, its guts were hanging out and it's legs were broken. But it did try to attack me when I got close. It would have either starved or been eaten alive by something. It was thanksgiving and the vet wouldn't be in. I put him out of his misery.

I'm not talking about that. Shooting stray dogs, and strangling goats, just for the kicks? Sick.
¯\_()_/¯
Yup. I fish pretty regularly (help my dad charter in the summer) and hunt occasionally. I'm not over-sensitive, I don't let the animal go to waste and it replaces meals in which I would eat meat anyways. I don't benefit like others do from the whole disassociation deal, what I'm doing is really much more humane than just going and buying some chicken at the grocery store. Animal gets a much better life.
Quote by CaptainCanti
I'm not talking about that. Shooting stray dogs, and strangling goats, just for the kicks? Sick.

I didn't say I did it because Im bored. I do it because it makes me feel powerful in a universe where we are all insignificant. Have you ever tried it? Try a frog, their eyes bulge out. Or a nest of baby rabbits. Did you know you can tear a rabbits skin right off with your bare hands if you hold them down with your boot?

I accidentally killed a mother rabbit when I was a kid. When I found the nest I took the lawn mower to them because they didn't seem like they would survive.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

that's disgusting why tf would you share that
Quote by CaptainCanti

he's quoting a bad movie don't pay any attention
Quote by due 07
that's disgusting why tf would you share that

Why would you read a thread that asks me to share that?

Also The Grand was a great movie, Herzog was wonderful.

Anyway, cat thing is true, I did blow up a few frogs with firecrackers as a kid, rabbit thing sort of happened, except I didn't kill the mother, my dog did. And we drowned the babies.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why would you read a thread that asks me to share that?

i'm only here to sympathize with the pussy ass bitches that cry when small mammals die
So in my old neighborhood, there was this dog in a yard that bit me. I did nothing to it, and the bastard bit me. So I decided to get my revenge.
I got me some steak, and I got me the spring out of a clock. I cut the spring up in to little tiny pieces. They were sharp as razor blades. I stuck em into the steak, way inside. And I went passed the place where the dog was tied up, and he wanted to bite me again. I said to him "Come on doggie, lets be friends, Im not mad anymore". I threw him the steak. He swallowed it in one big gulp. I waited around for 10 minutes or so, and blood started coming out of his mouth a beautiful crimson. He started crying and whimpering, and he rolled on the ground, as though the knives were on the outside of him, instead of on the inside. Then he tried to bite out his own insides. I laughed. He had the right idea now. Thats me in there with all those knives.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I can't remember the last time I cried over a dead animal. Two Christmases ago our dog was shot by our neighbor and left in our front yard. I took her to my friend to cremate her and then vandalized the shit out of their car and house, but no crying. My pet bunny died two months ago. I had to bury her at two in the morning but I was mostly just mad then too cause the ground was frozen.

I just remembered the last time. I was thirteen and my cat ate a chicken bone from the trash. It punctured something. I stayed up all night with him and then buried him in the morning. I was so upset I wouldn't go to school for two days.
Quote by vintage x metal

i shot the s**t out of a spider when i visited my uncle in the US, it was on the can he was teaching me to shoot with, first and last time i've ever shot a gun, wasn't my thing, he did let me try out his bow though, and i fell in love with that, so i've shot arrows through numerous plastic rabbits
i'm Ginger its fun