Page 4 of 4
Quote by nincompoop
Sharks are immune to cancer.

not immune to choking though

7-1-1

That's a form of ammonite, a long-extinct species. Whereas most ammonite species had spiral or straight shells, this one... Is like that... It was very likely not a bottom-feeder, but actually swam through the oceans (like the rest of the ammonites). That thing. Swimming. In the ocean.
Quote by francesco18
There's a shark (can't remember his name) that it's too slow to hunt and just follows whales to eat their poop...

Sounds like my kinda life.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil

These guys exist.

They're known as the "Flying Fox;" while they look canine they are actually bats. Large bats too, up to a 3ft wingspan. I know plenty of people with ridiculously severe bat phobias, I'd love to watch them encounter one of these.
Quote by treborillusion
babies can breathe underwater.

nono
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
nono
This. Believe me, I've tested it.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Ian_the_fox

These guys exist.

They're known as the "Flying Fox;" while they look canine they are actually bats. Large bats too, up to a 3ft wingspan. I know plenty of people with ridiculously severe bat phobias, I'd love to watch them encounter one of these.

Never understood bat phobias, most of these guys are pretty damn adorable....Most of them.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
^ Not only that, but they can FLY! And all the big bats are fruit eating, while the blood-sucking and moth-eating are the smaller ones, so it's not like that giant thing is going to be all up in your business looking for some cheap blood.
Dolphins will gang rape a female dolphin by dividing it out of their pod and it can go on for weeks at a time.

Also have been known to rape hamans.
Quote by Guitar0player
Never understood bat phobias, most of these guys are pretty damn adorable....Most of them.
Agreed. At least fruit bats, vampire bats not so much. Most fruit bats look like little dogs with wings.

But it would be so awesome to have one of these guys as a pet, you'd scare your whole neighborhood shitless. Though you'd need a house with high ceilings to keep them comfortable and happy. Plus climate would be a concern with big bats like these.
Male giraffes fight by swinging their necks and slamming each other with their heads.

They then proceed to ****. Make up sex. Gay make up sex. True story.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by ProtoCosmos
Male giraffes fight by swinging their necks and slamming each other with their heads.

They then proceed to ****. Make up sex. Gay make up sex. True story.
Oh yeah. Tell me that again, but slower.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by eGraham
I'd say that makes sense because they have bigger eyes, but blue is a smaller wavelength.

Hmm..

Um.. Chimps are up to 4x stronger than the average man. But their muscles are so long and dense, that ordinary human tasks, like swimming, become nearly impossible.

Every eye has the capability of picking up the wavelength, it's more a matter of if their brain evolved the need to see blue. Owls probably did, seeing as how many are nocturnal in colder environments.

EDIT: Haha, about 4 pages late on that. This is a cool thread, btw.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Bears look strange as **** when they've been shaved. Google it on your own time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Here's a good ol' one from Wisconsin.

It's possible to lead a cow up a flight of stairs, but cows will always, always refuse to go down stairs. This fact was the basis of some senior pranks while I was in high school.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Marsupials have penises that fork off at the end into two penises.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by fudger
Dolphins will gang rape a female dolphin by dividing it out of their pod and it can go on for weeks at a time.

Also have been known to rape hamans.

(Invalid img)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by element4433
Marsupials have penises that fork off at the end into two penises.

Like the time I saw slugs reproduce on a David Attenborough show; Too much infomation.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.