LIKE A MAN
35 47%
like a lil sissy girl
11 15%
I don't get startled ****** **** you
28 38%
Voters: 74.
Page 1 of 2
I scream like a MAN when I get startled. I know some dudes that sound like lil babbys when they get scared tho, I expect the pit to be the same
Surprisingly, no.

This was put to the test this morning when I was in the shower. My brother came back to our apartment, opened the bathroom door and yelled "SUP DUDE" (mid shampooing, when you are at your most vulnerable, fyi) and freaked me the fuck out.
Last edited by blake1221 at Feb 7, 2013,
I don't scream unless its jokingly, which, yes, its girly.

To scream a deep manly scream, you'd need a lot of force. In which case you're way more startled than any man should ever be.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Yes

My friends all make fun of me because of that and my laughter... The most recent event that made me scream like a girl was my friend driving at like 60 mph in a super narrow and dangerous road when I saw an incoming car I screamed.... very girly and high pitched.
I generally just exclaim "holy ****", or "holy shit" rather than scream
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I don't scream, I grunt.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I had a worm fall from the ceiling of my last apartment on to my hand at 2am while I was looking at UG while a huge moth/worm hybrid was flying into my face while another worm crawled from the rug and to my feet.

I screamed in manly terror. Im so glad to have moved from that shithole.
I manage to do both in sequence. My scream cycle is man-girl-man. Apparently I sound like Tarzan.
Nah. I usually just jump a bit when startled.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I can't even do a falsetto, so I couldn't scream like a girl even if it was my natural instinct to.

Y'all caint EVEN handle this!
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
I don't really scream, period. Last time somebody startled me I went "oh shhhhhh" like I was going to say oh shit but never finished.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I don't think I've ever screamed. I've definitely jumped a bit, but not yell.
But with my deep voice, I'd imagine I wouldn't.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Unfortunately I do not sound like a woman in any way in regards to vocal timbrality.
*your ad here*
Nope, don't have that high pitched scream. I could do it jokingly as a kid, but now it's all "OH SHIT" and "WHAT THE ****" with me when I'm startled.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Depends. If I'm playing a game or something and I know I'm safe then it gets high-pitched.

If I'm in real life and something scares me I usually jump back and let out a manly bellow.
No.

I scream, but...

More shouting/swearing..
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I can sing high pitched, for me, but what it really is, is
'singing in key.'

I can't scream or snarl.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I rarely get startled, but when I do I tend to go "Oh shit!" rather than just screaming.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I don't scream cos I'm 'ard as nails.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by MAC2322
I rarely get startled, but when I do I tend to go "Oh shit!" rather than just screaming.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
No. Just a gasp and "oh my god" if I'm startled. But if someone tries to tickle me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8t25ePTlg

(minus the happiness)
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
If I get startled, its like a loud "uhhh"
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Page 1 of 2