RockGuitarist09
1,335 IQ
I was trying to true-bypass my crybaby and due to the spade that i call a soldering iron and my clumsiness i melted the insulation on my wires and need to replace them. Can i remove them or do i need to buy a new thing for it?

Cheers
eddiehimself
Call me EH, eh?
1,592 IQ
You need to buy a new thing for it? Seriously though, you don't necessarily have to replace the wire, just stick a bit of electrical tape around where the bare wire is showing.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
RockGuitarist09
1,335 IQ
Yeah sorry, i'm not sure of the name of it , though i believe it's called a wiring harness.
TBH i'd prefer to buy a new one, rather than just patch the current one. I don't think they'd be that expensive.
eddiehimself
Call me EH, eh?
1,592 IQ
Can you show us a picture of it? It's not so much the cost, it's just going to be a bit of a bitch to wire it all up again.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
RockGuitarist09
1,335 IQ

The part at the top, this isn't mine though.

I've already disconnected everything from the wah, ready for a replacement. I just can't seem to find one though.
eddiehimself
Call me EH, eh?
1,592 IQ
I don't think you're likely to find a replacement very easily. What exactly is the problem with it? Since they're all separate, I don't seem to see any reason you can't just stick a bit of electrical tape on each of the wires that you've melted.
EH