Combinations of things you could buy at Wal-Mart to creep out the cashier.

Page 2 of 2
Candy
Hatchet
kids cartoon show on DVD
Gasoline
Matches
pocket pussy (do they sell those there?)
handcuffs
water-based anal lube
condoms

Make sure everyone knows that your mom is really fucked up and sent her adult son to get her and her 20 y/o boyfriend condoms and ass-lube.
A box of candy, sleeping pills and a mask.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by laid-to-waste
lube and tissues.

after she/he gives you your receipt, walk away a bit, stop mid-walk, turn around, get your phone out, take a lot of pictures of the cashier, and then walk away.

Best post of the thread.

Even better if the cashier is a guy.
box of condoms, claim the price is outrages, take them back and return to the counter with cling film wrap and rubber bands
Hatchet, rope, whipped cream, condoms, ABBA gold and a snuggie
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Quote by Kelly55
anal is quite the experience
Laxatives
Enema kit
Broom handle
Gallon of Crisco
Dog treats
Home pregnancy test
Quote by NeedACoffee
Shotty, single shell and a book on how to combat suicidal thoughts

There's a good chance that they'll refuse to sell it to you. Big businesses do things like that, believe it or not.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by jonathan666666
There's a good chance that they'll refuse to sell it to you. Big businesses do things like that, believe it or not.

really? i didn't know that
1 Wisk
1 Rolling Pin
1 discount DVD player
1 small television
36 feet of chain
20 feet of rope
5 tins of Crisco
1 copy of Fatal Attraction on DVD
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Video camera, and various rape paraphernalia (i.e. rope, duct tape), and some semblance of a woman's maid outfit.

A rope, foot stool, and Bon Iver's For Emma Forever Ago

A bunch of candy and the cheapest disposable razers

A hammer and a blanket

Knee-high socks, and some sort of hard, heavy, round objects (rocks pref.)

I'm sure you can find something in there.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
As a former cashier of Walmart I can say nothing creeped anybody that worked there out. No combination of items warranted a reaction from anybody. When we had down time and would yell talk to each other it was always stuff like, that guys is gonna kill somebody woohoo, or he's taking drugs lol. Nobody gave a f about anything though and that's a key part of working at Walmart.
A box of fruity condoms and a good attitude.

Make eye contact. Be nice. That person will think of you having sex at some point.

Uncomfortability attained.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Gallon of vegetable oil
Boner pills
Disposable camera
Teenage girl magazines
When I was in college, we went into the local Walmart around 3 am and bought shotgun shells and goldfish. The clerk was more annoyed than freaked out since neither department was manned at the time.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I bought a blow torch and lotion at 3 AM at a WalMart once. The manager looked at me funny. But I needed the blow torch to get some red loctite off the thing I was working on, and I remembered that I needed lotion, and it was on my way. Back off!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Flowers
Condoms
Mother's Day Card
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
An enema, a pack of rubber bands, and hot sauce.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 2 of 2