AdamDK
Meh.
2,296 IQ
Decided I'd have a pop at recording this song seeing as I had nothing better to do. Bass and drums are a backing track, as well as the rhythm guitar part behind the solos and the clean guitar bit - all were on the BT, but the rest of the guitars are recorded by myself.

Didn't bother recording a video, it's audio only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nLI3Exdy50

OR

Alternative Link
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
y u no sing?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
chronowarp
43 IQ
Are you looking for comments like specifically on your playing?

Or on the mix/tone?

In terms of playing. It sounds like you can play the notes, but your delivery isn't totally convincing me. The notes are there but it isn't moving me. Give it some more juice and nuance.
AdamDK
Meh.
2,296 IQ
Quote by chronowarp
Are you looking for comments like specifically on your playing?

Or on the mix/tone?

In terms of playing. It sounds like you can play the notes, but your delivery isn't totally convincing me. The notes are there but it isn't moving me. Give it some more juice and nuance.

I'm not really looking for any specific comments, just posted it to see what people think. I didn't mix this at all, I just recorded it through POD Farm. Left rhythm, right rhythm, lead. No mixing. Thanks for the reply though.