hey man. skimmed through, sounds decent. musically, there's no lead voice so it's hard for me to give my opinion on the songs as a whole, but the guitar work and general composition/chord/key changes sounds solid. get it into final stage, you have vox and other guitar parts going on and i'll be able to critique officially, but from what i hear it's a very solid basis for some good tunes.

how did you get your guitar tone on the 3rd song in? : )
Quote by fdsaevad
hey man. skimmed through, sounds decent. musically, there's no lead voice so it's hard for me to give my opinion on the songs as a whole, but the guitar work and general composition/chord/key changes sounds solid. get it into final stage, you have vox and other guitar parts going on and i'll be able to critique officially, but from what i hear it's a very solid basis for some good tunes.

how did you get your guitar tone on the 3rd song in? : )

Cheers dude! Our vocalist has some melodies already, but I have no means of recording them. These were just demos I whipped up with my Pod and Superior Drummer. We're hoping to get two or three tracks done in a studio next month, so I'll obviously be bringing them back to this thread for comparisons, so you can crit those.

The guitar tone is basically the same for all five tracks: Vetta Comp -> Screamer -> Hard Gate -> Solo Overdrive. I can get you the settings if you want.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.