Page 4 of 4
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by macashmack
You guys I'm going to delete this thread if you don't get back to topic. This thread is not about reality or perception or any of that, it is about wake induced lucid dreams. If you want to argue about that shit than take it to another thread.

If you don't want a thread about reality or our perception of it, making the topic one that is expressly linked to it would seem like a bad idea.
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by willT08
If you don't want a thread about reality or our perception of it, making the topic one that is expressly linked to it would seem like a bad idea.

Okay, you're right. Continue.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by willT08
No it's not. There are 7 year olds that learn this in school and don't make such an insane deal out of it.

I find it interesting so I made a point about it, it was you pillocks that made a huge deal about it, arguing with me saying I were wrong, now you're saying 7yo's already know this, all right okay cool.

And there's already a Lucid Dreaming thread.
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
772 IQ
*calmly sits down at a table, takes a sip of coffee, and places the mug down on the table*

Time is motion, and motion is essentially gravity. Discuss.
Last edited by MrDo0m at Feb 11, 2013,
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
If there is a reality that is not empirically accessible then it's not a reality we need concern ourselves with.

Fs. I will say this again for the nth time then. If reality is all that we perceive, as you propose, then I'm saying what's the difference between, say, stimuli from a pc simulation, and the information our brains process? There ****ing isn't one. That's all I were saying. Piss off.

Quote by MrDo0m
*calmly sits down at a table, takes a sip of coffee, and places the mug down on the table*

Time is motion. Discuss.

Spot on. Time is our perception of the 4d, what we percieve in time is in fact us moving through the 4d, but it's a shadow perception, as we're in the 3d. If we were on the 4d there wouldn't be this sense of 'motion' so we'd experience a sense of timelessness.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Feb 11, 2013,
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Fs. I will say this again for the nth time then. If reality is all that we perceive, as you propose, then I'm saying what's the difference between, say, stimuli from a pc simulation, and the information our brains process? There ****ing isn't one. That's all I were saying. Piss off.

You're saying this like it means anything important
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by willT08
You're saying this like it means anything important

I wrote a ****ing comment on a ****ing guitar website you ****ing wigger
you're still yet to point out anything I've said that's incorrect, stop ****iong arguing with me if you're only gonna propose shitty irritating things that I have to read.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Feb 11, 2013,
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I wrote a ****ing comment on a ****ing guitar website you ****ing wigger

Alright mate. Of course the guy with the swastikas gonna talk about race.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by willT08

Swastikas have also been used in various other ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke shakti or the sacred symbol of auspiciousness. The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good" or "auspicious," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix. The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

piss off
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
piss off

Your posting that like it means anything. Have a guess at what Swastikas are most commonly associated with, then ask yourself whether people would like to see that every time you post. Finally, ask yourself whether your 13 year old angst and natural inclination to show symbols that are offensive because "people don't understand" is worth upsetting people.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by willT08
Your posting that like it means anything. Have a guess at what Swastikas are most commonly associated with, then ask yourself whether people would like to see that every time you post. Finally, ask yourself whether your 13 year old angst and natural inclination to show symbols that are offensive because "people don't understand" is worth upsetting people.

why are you upset?
why do you keep saying 'well that doesn't mean owt'
you said that about the plancklength thing I posted and it was exactly to do with what I was saying, about light AND about dimension theory
why are you arguing with me
why do you seemingly take everything I write on this site so seriously
I'm not angry that people don't know what it means
why are you getting upset at me that you don't know what it means
piss off
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
why are you upset?
Read this post through once more and ask yourself again who's upset.
why do you keep saying 'well that doesn't mean owt'
Because you keep posting things that bear no weight.
why are you getting upset at me that you don't know what it means
piss off

Of course I do, having told you this several times before. You probably don't remember because your brain's been turned to impressionable mush from all the eighths you're smoking.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
I cba coming across looking 'good' and 'winning' this argument cos I'm not putting the effort into reiterating thing's I've said several times already based on't fact that you're only arguing cos you wanna have a dig at me for whatever idk
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by willT08
Of course I do, having told you this several times before. You probably don't remember because your brain's been turned to impressionable mush from all the eighths you're smoking.

man idek who you are okay
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by willT08

This is why I put killswitch on ignore. He has no idea how to properly argue. When someone disagrees with him, he rages like a 13 year old.

Also, as you mentioned, the whole swastika thing.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 11, 2013,
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by willT08
Read this post through once more and ask yourself again who's upset.
Because you keep posting things that bear no weight.

again, why do you take everything I write serious

and I'm not posting random shit am I, you were wrong about the PL thing and you disagree that I should put swastikas in my sig, why are you arguing with me
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
This is why I put killswitch on ignore. He has no idea how to properly argue. When someone disagrees with them, he rages like a 13 year old.

Also, as you mentioned, the whole swastika thing.

I aren't even ****ing arguing am I
internet is srs biznz guys
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
again, why do you take everything I write serious
No-one's taken you seriously in your life.

and I'm not posting random shit am I, you were wrong about the PL thing
I never commented on the PL thing, only that it was a useless thing to bring up.
and you disagree that I should put swastikas in my sig, why are you arguing with me

Calling what you're doing arguing is a bit self-indulgent of you to be honest.
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
How was it a useless thing to say? Sam said it annoyed him that I said 'using light as an apparatus of measurement', I posted that to show how the scientific community use light as a apperatus of measurement

what are you doing then
and why
I've gone about this whooole thing completely half assed and now you feel good at yourself telling me how people view my life and saying im thick
okay
what are you doing
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Seriously mate, why can't you type like a normal person? Do you start a new line after every bong rip?
KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Banned
664 IQ
what are you doing
and why
(other than shouting at someone over the internet cos it makes you feel good about ursen)
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
921 IQ
I'm gonna hijack this thread.

This thread is now about astral projection.

Astral projection is a made up thing to fit some rather common (but perhaps unexpected to the individual) occurrences.
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
772 IQ
Astral projection: it's a thing. Some people believe in it, some people don't.

/thread
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
772 IQ
Wow I didn't expect my post to actually end the thread. You guys can keep posting. Seriously, I was just kidding.
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter
661 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well, I'm always dreaming of places and forgetting about them until I see them in real life. Then I'm like, "Woah, hey, I had a dream about this place".

I believe they call it 'Soul Flying'.

Like, this happens to me a lot and I don't know why. It's cool though. It's doesn't always look exactly the same, but similar enough for me to remember dreaming about it.

Is that somewhat relevant?

This EXACT same thing has been happening to me since childhood, except now days I'll be dreaming of scenarios!and they are happening!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by macashmack
You guys I'm going to delete this thread if you don't get back to topic. This thread is not about reality or perception or any of that, it is about wake induced lucid dreams. If you want to argue about that shit than take it to another thread.

How on earth can you converse about induced lucid dreams or astral projections without touching upon the subject of perception of reality?
Jehannum
Bant
2,440 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Well, I'm always dreaming of places and forgetting about them until I see them in real life. Then I'm like, "Woah, hey, I had a dream about this place".

I believe they call it 'Soul Flying'.

Like, this happens to me a lot and I don't know why. It's cool though. It's doesn't always look exactly the same, but similar enough for me to remember dreaming about it.

Is that somewhat relevant?

This is deja vu, or a form of it. Your brain gives the signal that you've experienced something before when you haven't.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by Peter Lynne
I don't think it's an intentional "troll" thread - some people have a different belief system and that's all there is to it. And I don't know, I'm just interested in it so I thought I'd comment. :P

Read the OP; it's an intentional troll thread.
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,716 IQ
Well, to be fair, I did miss this reply
Quote by Jehannum
This is deja vu, or a form of it. Your brain gives the signal that you've experienced something before when you haven't.

and would've probably missed it forever if he hadn't bumped it.

Dreaming de ja vu? I can take it.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf