Page 2 of 3
Quote by me+yourmom=69
ur mom lol

if ts mom how u 69 her thats crazey u lie

having been chased by one through the woods last summer, bears. You cant swim away, you cant run, you cant hide, you cant even climb a ****ing tree. If a bear wants you, well shit you need a miracle for him to not get you.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Surprised no one has said domestic cats yet.

Seriously, people love them and that's exactly what they want. You think you own your cat? You are wrong. Just wait.

Cats are assholes. No exceptions.
Gorilla could beat a bear.

Actually I take that back.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Feb 9, 2013,
Quote by bifteksupernova
apparently mosquitos kill the most people of any animal or insect each year. for real tho i think a lion, or a bear. bears are big furry killing machines,

This. Mosquitos are most definately responsible for the deaths of the most people, although in a straight fight a single mosquito wouldn't stand a chance against a single human.

In those respects, the most dangerous land animal would probably be a grizzly bear, infact the Kodiac grizzly is known as the joint largest bear in the world (along with the polar bear) and also the joint largest predator on land too, and lions and tigers really wouldn't last very long against the sheer brute force and power of large bears, but of grizzlys and polar bears, it's the grizzlys that are generaly considered to be the more aggressive of the two.

But that's just on land, in the sea neither a grizzly nor a polar bear would stand a chance against a killer whale or the largest predator on the planet, the sperm whale.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
It would be half-man, half-bear.

Then it needs to plow a pig.

???

Profit

Edit: already posted, ants
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Feb 9, 2013,
The honey badger aims for the male's nut sack and has been known to go after lions!
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I think snakes must be pretty dangerous. Considering you cant see them in the large grass or the jump out of trees. They are poisonous as hell.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This. Mosquitos are most definately responsible for the deaths of the most people, although in a straight fight a single mosquito wouldn't stand a chance against a single human.

Strictly speaking though, the mosquito itself isn't dangerous, the disease it carries is.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Strictly speaking though, the mosquito itself isn't dangerous, the disease it carries is.

Nor are sharks. but the death they carry is.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MadClownDisease

But not without the mosquito being present to transfer the disease from host to host. So I suppose we can say that the real danger lies in the symbiotic relationship between the mosquito and the disease.
Quote by bifteksupernova
apparently mosquitos kill the most people of any animal or insect each year. for real tho i think a lion, or a bear. bears are big furry killing machines,

Well, not really. I mean the Malaria parasite kills the most people, so technically that is most deadly.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Acϵ♠
having been chased by one through the woods last summer, bears. You cant swim away, you cant run, you cant hide, you cant even climb a ****ing tree. If a bear wants you, well shit you need a miracle for him to not get you.

yeah my money is going for a goddamn polar bear
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yeah my money is going for a goddamn polar bear

As I mentioned earlier, Kodiac grizzlies are considered as roughly the same size as a polar bear and slightly more aggressive, which makes sense when you think about it.
The largest prey that a polar bear will ever tackle is a walrus, which, although it often has formidable tusks, is still pretty helpless when it's on land. The largest prey that a Grizzly will ever tackle is a something along the lines of a Bison, which are much bigger and more agile creatures than a walrus and far more formidable at defending themselves.
No way. Grizzly's can just plain **** off if they decide the threat is not major. They can get confused/scared. If a Polar Bear decides he wants to take you on yr done, period. They are way more aggressive and vicious, especially towards humans (they will actively hunt humans whereas Grizzly's do not). Polar bears will track humans for long stretches of land in order to eat the shit out of you. If a Polar bear sees you he'll probably move towards you, whereas a Grizzly will usually go the other way.

Either way, why split hairs?

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2012/04/27/its_a_polar_bear_a_grizzly_no_its_a_grolar_bear_a_pizzly.html

There's the ticket.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Feb 9, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
No way. Grizzly's can just plain **** off if they decide the threat is not major. They can get confused/scared. If a Polar Bear decides he wants to take you on yr done, period. They are way more aggressive and vicious, especially towards humans (they will actively hunt humans whereas Grizzly's do not). Polar bears will track humans for long stretches of land in order to eat the shit out of you. If a Polar bear sees you he'll probably move towards you, whereas a Grizzly will usually go the other way.

You can't define what is the most dangerous animal on the planet by considering how it handles something as relatively puny as a human. The point I'm making is that grizzlies have evolved to take down larger and more aggressive prey than a polar bear. Even though polar bears are considered to have decended from grizzlies, they have actualy lost a lot of the muscle mass that a grizzly has, including the 'hump' of muscle across it's shoulders.
Quote by macashmack
What if we tamed bears and we rode them like horses?

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Dangerously cute...

Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Jon Lajoie is the most dangerous animal known to man...
I don't think he can be called a human...
Last edited by Djentics at Feb 9, 2013,
Quote by Djentics
Jon Lajoie is the most dangerous animal known to man...

Yeah i heard he's killed about 7...000 people.
Quote by Gantz92
Yeah i heard he's killed about 7...000 people.

He killed 007??? XD
isnt the polar bear the only animal on earth that will actively hunt humans, and not just attack out of self-defense?
i thought i read that one time.

nevermind. just read that it's a myth.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Feb 9, 2013,
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
isnt the polar bear the only animal on earth that will actively hunt humans, and not just attack out of self-defense?

I don't thing that the polar bear would have humans as food (at least not intended by nature)... It's not the bears fault that we wanna be everywhere...
If we're talking about most dangerous, then it's the Box Jellyfish without a doubt. You get stung by one of those motherfuckers, and you'll be praying for death. You're very likely to get it, too.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Bear... or any water predator since many land creatures can't breath under water. Like a shark. What the **** land creatures are doing in the ocean though, I don't know. Assuming we're not talking about dangerous to humans since there are none.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

nevermind. just read that it's a myth.

I remember reading something like that too. Like, they're the only animal that will charge toward a human even while being shot or something. Really just a myth?
Some have friends....

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If we're talking about most dangerous, then it's the Box Jellyfish without a doubt. You get stung by one of those motherfuckers, and you'll be praying for death. You're very likely to get it, too.

****ing so true.

He's not just saying you'll pray for death, either. One of the side effects of their sting is the insurmountable feeling of impending doom. Seriously. Victims have begged their doctors to kill them and get it over with after being stung by a box jelly.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
****ing so true.

He's not just saying you'll pray for death, either. One of the side effects of their sting is the insurmountable feeling of impending doom. Seriously. Victims have begged their doctors to kill them and get it over with after being stung by a box jelly.

... brutal.
Some have friends....

Quote by Goth JR
I remember reading something like that too. Like, they're the only animal that will charge toward a human even while being shot or something. Really just a myth?

well i did a quick google search and gathered that from the page previews, but the wikipedia page says this:
Unlike grizzly bears, polar bears are not territorial. Although stereotyped as being voraciously aggressive, they are normally cautious in confrontations, and often choose to escape rather than fight.[68] Satiated polar bears rarely attack humans unless severely provoked, whereas hungry polar bears are extremely unpredictable and are known to kill and sometimes eat humans.[61] Polar bears are stealth hunters, and the victim is often unaware of the bear's presence until the attack is underway.[69] Whereas brown bears often maul a person and then leave, polar bear attacks are more likely to be predatory and are almost always fatal.[69] However, due to the very small human population around the Arctic, such attacks are rare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_bear#Behavior

basically, if they're hungry, they dont give a shit and will eat you. but since they're not territorial, they wont kill humans just because they're close to one.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Anyone know the amount of deaths humans cause to animals vs. animals cause to humans?
how about wolves? on their own they aren't too dangerous, but when they hunt in packs as they usually do, they can take down most wild animals, even bears i believe
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by macashmack
Anyone know the amount of deaths humans cause to animals vs. animals cause to humans?

To be honest I think it's pretty rare for animals to kill humans really, especially in first world countries.

Then of course consider the number of animals killed daily by the meat industry alone and I think it's pretty clear which side kills more.
Quote by MadClownDisease
To be honest I think it's pretty rare for animals to kill humans really, especially in first world countries.

Then of course consider the number of animals killed daily by the meat industry alone and I think it's pretty clear which side kills more.

Just another reason why were the best
Mosquitoes, not even a contest, they have indirectly killed like half of the humans that ever lived (malaria).