Draco H.
312 IQ
what is a pickup that i could get from seymour duncan that would sound close to a bare knuckle nailbomb? i read somewhere that the seymour duncan sh-14 sounds really close to a ceramic nailbomb. i dont care if i have to change magnets or anything. thanks
ProgFolk12
379 IQ
Just curious, if you like the nailbomb, why not get that?
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
I'm guessing the price, but y'know... quality usually doesn't come cheap FWIW, I am likely to put Nailbombs (or a combination of a Nailbomb and something else) in my LAG AP2000 some day when I have the spare cash, amazing pickups.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Mephaphil
No empty frets.
1,956 IQ
Well, that's a lovely name for a pickup.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Draco H.
312 IQ
i cant get a nailbomb cuz im broke and for the same price as one nailbomb i cant get two sd's
MrFlibble
Puts a bangin' donk on it
4,127 IQ
An SD Custom 5 or DM Breed are the closest matches, with the Custom 5 being very slightly clearer and the Breed being very slightly thicker. For an Epi LP, I'd go for the Custom 5, even if the Nailbomb was an option; however, I do not believe any of those three is really that great for an Epi LP. For that guitar, I would use a SD Custom (plain, not Custom 5 or Custom Custom) or DM Evo 2.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Draco H.
312 IQ
For an Epi LP, I'd go for the Custom 5, even if the Nailbomb was an option; however, I do not believe any of those three is really that great for an Epi LP. For that guitar, I would use a SD Custom (plain, not Custom 5 or Custom Custom) or DM Evo 2.[/QUOTE
the custom 5 over the nailbomb? why? and why the custom instead
Draco H.
312 IQ
also what guitar would a nailbomb be good in?