Page 1 of 4
This weekend can't get any worse. I officially started my new job working at the local gas station last week, and my hours have been making it almost impossible to stay caught up in my homework. It's to the point where I don't have a life almost. I am also the only Caucasian guy there (the rest are arabs)

Anyway, after working there for less than ONE week, some asshole took a SHIT in the corner of the unisex bathroom.. And guess who the first person they asked to clean it up was?? ME! It was by far the worst thing I've ever had to do.

This is such bullshit (no pun intended). I just don't know anymore.. I need the money, but I'm not even being respected here. It's just "do this, do that, take out the trash." Should I keep the job, or should I continue getting disrespected?
What did you clean it up with?
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Quote by edmodo23
It's just "do this, do that, take out the trash." Should I keep the job, or should I continue getting disrespected?

That's called life, kid.
pinga
That's why they gave you the job. Who else will pick up all the shits if not for the edmodos of the world?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Novacane...
What did you clean it up with?

I dumped water on it so it would break apart and then I mopped it up.
Quote by anvil is god
I think you should stop making threads and stop being a racist cuntcandle.

This.

Or just give the manager head every time you wanna get off early
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
You work at the gas station. You're going to be doing lowly jobs like cleaning up shit. You should have realized that when you started working there. If your grades are that poorly affected and you can afford not having a job, then quit. Otherwise, stop whining.
quit being a lil bitch and earn their respect by showing some initiative.
it's common they test new guys at work to see if they can handle the pressure.
Suck it up, kid. Meanwhile, I've got an okay job fixing computers. The only problems I have to deal with are angry customers who get mad at me when I can't fix their computer because they spilled coke in their desktop tower.
Quote by edmodo23
I just don't know anymore.. I need the money, but I'm not even being respected here. It's just "do this, do that, take out the trash." Should I keep the job, or should I continue getting disrespected?

You're working as a gas station attendant. And you complaining over taking out the trash?

If you wish to quit for the sake of doing your homework and such, then do so. But complaining about doing your job (even if it sucks) is ridiculous.
Quit or nut up.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by severed-metal
So then quit? No one gives a shit, except for that one guy who shit in the corner.

Well done!
The moon's orbit widens by 3.5cm every year. I can't believe that that's accurate. I mean, given the scale of astronomics, the moon is 3.5cm farther from us every year?

Smells fishy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by adamgur96
Or just give the manager head every time you wanna get off early

or should he give the manager head every time he wants to get off early. if you know what i mean heh heh heh

edmodo, this is life. this is a job, quit if you cant deal with it. if you had a dollar for every shitty thread you've started you wouldnt need a job in the first place
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
I just really want to save my money so I can move out when I'm 18, I am dying to get out of our puny 4 1/2 room downstairs apartment. There's no room here :frown:
Quote by edmodo23
some asshole took a SHIT in the corner of the unisex bathroom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1CWXYANgyg

1. What the hell did you expect? You're a gas station attendant, not a partner at a law firm. What did you expect your job to be?
2. If your schoolwork is suffering, then quit. That's more important right now.
3. Who gives a shit that you're the only white dude there? Please don't answer that, it wasn't a real question.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
join the military
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
maybe the gas station career path just isn't for you, man
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I swear you have this bookmarked

Of bookmarked you mean saved on Tinypic, then yes.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by whoomit
Welcome to adulthood.

/thread
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Of bookmarked you mean saved on Tinypic, then yes.

I had no idea who made it, so y'know...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I saw the post about you wanting to move out when you're 18. This leads me to believe that you are still in high school. That said, at this point, school is indefinitely more important than having a job. Quit now. You can work later.
Mark this down it's the day your life went to hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Suck it up TS. There's gotta be turd to clean up the turds.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
What did you think your duties would be?

Gas station attendant.

Take money, clean up spills, stock shelves, and clean the bathroom.

Also, what a dumb way to clean up shit.
Quote by shreddymcshred
What did you think your duties would be?

Gas station attendant.

Take money, clean up spills, stock shelves, and clean the bathroom.

Also, what a dumb way to clean up shit.

Do you prefer the hands-on approach?
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I had no idea who made it, so y'know...

Nasty N8 had the concept/prototype, I forgot who actually made it though. Devourke maybe?

OT: Is a gas station attendant really the best job you can get? I'm working at a laser tag place right now and I'm only 16, surely you could find something better?
I think this the mod that controls edmodo way of quitting. He's tired of working for all those Russians (The foreign co-workers) and cleaning up The Pit (The shit in the corner)
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 4