Thats crazy. Taking someone out without a trial. What happened to good 'ol fashioned police work.
Play Loud! Play Fast! Play Raw!
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Eh. Not really. It's probably for the best. That jacket doesn't look good on him anyways.
Quote by RAB11
Josh-Claude Van DAAAAAAAAAAYUM GRRRL hook me up with dem digits
Quote by Adam808
Thats crazy. Taking someone out without a trial. What happened to good 'ol fashioned police work.

Somebody got a nice campaign donation and because of that the American people's rights are once again raped. Nice knowing ya right to a fair trial.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Where does it say it's a military drone or armed? All they have stated they plan to use it for is the thermal imaging which makes sense. It's invisible to the naked eye when in the air and doesn't make a noise like a helicopter.
Quote by JackalUK
Where does it say it's a military drone or armed? All they have stated they plan to use it for is the thermal imaging which makes sense. It's invisible to the naked eye when in the air and doesn't make a noise like a helicopter.

DEY'RE INFRINGING OUR RIGHTS!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by JackalUK

It's a pretty sensationalist article. It keeps using the term "target" knowing full well what people will think that means. The key phrase in it is "locating him without air support may be all but impossible."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
America
Land of the Free
Solid Snake
Please save me

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
To be honest, I'm just surprised I haven't seen some complete cretin spouting off that they should just nuke the mountain he's possibly hiding on.
Quote by Mudmen190
Because he's black? Racist...

Where did you get that idea from?
Quote by Aralingh
Where did you get that idea from?

Guess that joke went over your head...
...Or was it a drone?
Quote by JackalUK
To be honest, I'm just surprised I haven't seen some complete cretin spouting off that they should just nuke the mountain he's possibly hiding on.

Baby steps. We currently have this:

However, one Big Bear resident, Dennis Pollock, said: “I did 12 years in the Marine Corps. Give me a sniper rifle, some gear, and point me in his general direction and get out of my way.”
Quote by Mudmen190
Guess that joke went over your head...
...Or was it a drone?

Because it wasn't funny.
Look at the rest of the articles on that page. They're all complete non sense journalism.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.