Page 1 of 12
So, are there any Magic fans on UG? If you are, share your deck make-up, your favorite cards, favorite strategies, etc. I have a 5 color, Door To Nothingness Ramp deck. I'll share the individual cards if there are any other fans.
Lol ur a fag ts
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Says both of the idiots with quotes that make them about 20 times more ignorant. I believe you're just too stupid to even comprehend the game.
On top of that, Ian here seems like a fur fag, while the other guy just seems lonely desperate and alone. Oh well. We can't all be unsuccessful fags like you two
Quote by Brotherbrodude
On top of that, Ian here seems like a fur fag, while the other guy just seems lonely desperate and alone. Oh well. We can't all be unsuccessful fags like you two

you're such a lovely person
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
You really make me want to play Magic with you, maybe I should go start on my deck or whatever right now
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Brotherbrodude
>"Fur Fag"

>"Lonely and Desperate"

>Plays Magic the Fucking Gathering.
I love magic, seems like anyone who plays knows a shit ton about it, I'm pretty casual. I have a vampire deck with Anowon, Butcher of Malakir, and Captivating Vampire. Used to always beat my friends but they all made weenie and burn decks to finish the game before I can do anything. Haven't had the money to be buying cards lately.
sunbather is shit
Last edited by beefcake122 at Feb 11, 2013,
Quote by Brotherbrodude

Poster of the ****ing YEAR.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Yea. I play a multi-billion dollar franchised game totally lame. Totally. So going by that logic, someone who plays CoD, Halo, Pokemon, is a fag, etc, so on and so forth, correct? Fur ******?
Quote by beefcake122
I love magic, seems like anyone who plays knows a shit ton about it, I'm pretty casual. I have a vampire deck with Anowon, Butcher of Malakir, and Captivating Vampire. Used to always beat my friends but they all made weenie and burn decks to finish the game before I can do anything. Haven't had the money to be being cards lately.

Nice. Vampires have blown up lately with Avacyn and Innistrad. Go full black Vampire.
The only person calling people fags is you

Well, and Ometh
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by Ian_the_fox
>"Fur Fag"

>"Lonely and Desperate"

>Plays Magic the Fucking Gathering.

But regarldess, You are one of the most ignorant and lowliest sacks of $hit i've ever had the misfortune of meeting in my life, Kill yourself
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
You really make me want to play Magic with you, maybe I should go start on my deck or whatever right now

Serious? or Sarcasm?
I play. I've got modern RDW and I just built BUG Delver to try out in standard, but it didn't do well at all last week at FNM.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
I play. I've got modern RDW and I just built BUG Delver to try out in standard, but it didn't do well at all last week at FNM.

Usually at FNM, I use my Green Agro deck, My red Burn, or My blue white Control. I went 2-2 last FNM, dude who played me in the last match gave me one of the packs out of being a good sport, I pulled a 20 dollar Gideon from Gatecrash
Quote by Brotherbrodude
Yea. I play a multi-billion dollar franchised game
Yep. And you know how they say 1 in 110 in the US are affected with Aspergers? Makes perfect sense.

Quote by Brotherbrodude
But regarldess, You are one of the most ignorant and lowliest sacks of $hit i've ever had the misfortune of meeting in my life, Kill yourself
Lol, you're so cute.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
Serious? or Sarcasm?

Sarcasm, you seem unpleasant
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

You're opinion. I'm actually fairly friendly unless i come along pricks like Ian.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Everyone in this god damned hellhole is unpleasant. We have no where else to go though.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Yep. And you know how they say 1 in 110 in the US are affected with Aspergers? Makes perfect sense.

Lol, you're so cute.

Yes, well, i don't have Aspergers, but i do have 12 out of the 14 characteristics of a serial killer. I know i'm cute. You're mom thought so too.
Quote by macashmack
Everyone in this god damned hellhole is unpleasant. We have no where else to go though.

Damn straight man.
Magic the Gathering?

Might as well make a profession out of sucking dick, ts
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by beefcake122
Aren't you an aspie Ian?
Aspie? No, I'm an ass-donut.

I'd be an aspie if I purchaced a Magic deck.

Quote by Brotherbrodude
Yes, well, i don't have Aspergers, but i do have 12 out of the 14 characteristics of a serial killer. I know i'm cute. You're mom thought so too.
I call bullshit.
Quote by K!d_MeTaL
Magic the Gathering?

Might as well make a profession out of sucking dick, ts

Go service a glory hole.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Aspie? No, I'm an ass-donut.

I'd be an aspie if I purchaced a Magic deck.

Hey, it'd be 15-30 bucks well spent man. Even if, going on your logic, (you must feel important for the first time in your life), you would be a bigger aspie than you are now.
A furry calling other people autistic. Hilarious.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
Go service a glory hole.

I wouldn't want to take business away from you
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by macashmack

Whats wrong with liking magic or being a furry?

Never been a big furry person. But nothing wrong with liking Magic sir.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
Nah. Id be fine. Ill live.

Yeah, you could just double the amount of c0ck you suck for a living
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40