Page 2 of 12
Quote by K!d_MeTaL
Yeah, you could just double the amount of c0ck you suck for a living

Yes, well, hm, this thread was a waste of time, but thank you, unsuccessful troll. Good luck with your current occupation of serving a glory hole and um, kill yourself
Yeah I used to love Pokemon cards
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Yeah I used to love Pokemon cards

I used to collect them. Never really spent the time to learn the card game.
This thread is hilarious.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
Yes, well, i don't have Aspergers, but i do have 12 out of the 14 characteristics of a serial killer. I know i'm cute. You're mom thought so too.

His mum pulled down your pants and said "you're cute"?

Lol. You have a tiny dick.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 11, 2013,
Quote by Brotherbrodude
Yes, well, hm, this thread was a waste of time, but thank you, unsuccessful troll. Good luck with your current occupation of serving a glory hole and um, kill yourself

Oh hellz nah!!!

Lets settle this over a game of Magic the Gathering!!!!
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by Ian_the_fox
>"Fur Fag"

>"Lonely and Desperate"

>Plays Magic the Fucking Gathering.

I never thought I'd agree with a furry, so I'll let you bite my dick if you want bb
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Too lazy to read the thread as all I see is silly arguments.

I have no idea at all what kind of deck I run. I have about 3 or 4 that I either made from scratch, or took a preexisting deck and added/removed cards as I saw fit.

I have a R/W deck that has Ajain Vengeant as well as Odric, Master Tactician. Nothing else really redeeming about it. This is the deck.
I saw this thread and was kind of glad since I play Magic casually. Turns out all of UG hates anyone who plays magic.

The current block has been pretty sweet. I'm making a Boros deck at the moment. I want to possibly make G/W/U, whatever the name for that is.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
>"Fur Fag"

>"Lonely and Desperate"

>Plays Magic the Fucking Gathering.

Not cool, man.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I got into the game around August last year, as my friend's girlfriend's brother introduced them both to it, then my friend introduced it me and my other friend. I thought I would hate it, as it seems nerdy and shit, but I actually really like it.

First deck I got was the Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas deck, and I got the Ajani half, while my friend got Nicol. Now I wish I got Nicol, but back then I just wanted the guy with the axe thing.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
But regarldess, You are one of the most ignorant and lowliest sacks of $hit i've ever had the misfortune of meeting in my life, Kill yourself

I like you, especially in my painkiller dependent state.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
But regarldess, You are one of the most ignorant and lowliest sacks of $hit i've ever had the misfortune of meeting in my life, Kill yourself

Holy shit dude, why did you get so mad?!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
TS is pretty ridiculous.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by macashmack

Whats wrong with liking magic or being a furry?

I agree. There's far worse things, like Dave Grohl.
sunbather is shit
to be on topic, I have the steam game
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
That's like the game that the kids with acne play in middle school with blue eyes white dragon and whatnot right?
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Vermillionpart2
I'm getting the new Duel Deck set on March 15th, can't wait. I really like Sorin's planeswalker abilities.

Sorin's ok. Tibalt on the other hand is ungodly awful, there's a reason he's sitting at $2.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
Sorin's ok. Tibalt on the other hand is ungodly awful, there's a reason he's sitting at $2.

I only play casual, "kitchen table or in the basement" mtg. Have no plans to ever play in FNM, if that makes a difference. I just find planeswalkers make the game a lot more fun.
Was into it from the time I was about 9 till 15. So that would be like 1995-2002 ish. Those were the good days. IMO the game has really gone far downhill.

Seriously, TS?

Quote by mtshark

At the AVR prerelease, I pulled both foil and non foil Cavern Of Souls. This one guy badgered me to trade one for Tibalt (who at the time was 22). Dodged a bullet there.
I'M EXPRESSING MY INNER ANQUISH THROUGH THE MAJESTY OF SONG

soadamy <3

I saw it on the internet [Pit], so it must be true!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
I have a old friend I worked with who randomly brought some over and he gave me a stack along with a case of beer I tried playing for a few hours but never got into it, I still have some laying around I need to get rid off. Im 25 years old, I think its just something before my time. ...baseball cards on the other hand lol
>mfw I have a girlfriend, lots of friends, going to school, work two jobs, play in two bands and I play magic.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
>mfw I have a girlfriend, lots of friends, going to school, work two jobs, play in two bands and I play magic.

I have a girlfriend, lots of friends, almost through a bachelor's, and play magic. I hardly have time or money anymore. I'm glad I don't play competitively. I can't keep up with standard, it's too expensive.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I have a girlfriend, lots of friends, almost through a bachelor's, and play magic. I hardly have time or money anymore. I'm glad I don't play competitively. I can't keep up with standard, it's too expensive.
Yeah. I'd never play competitively. I just like drinking some beers and playing games with my buddies.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Brotherbrodude
...while the other guy just seems lonely desperate and alone.

Lonely and alone?!?! Oh man I can't even comprehend this.

OT: TS, you should just fap like normal people. You get called less names that way.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Lonely and alone?!?! Oh man I can't even comprehend this.

OT: TS, you should just fap like normal people. You get called less names that way.

you can be alone and not lonely, as well as not alone but lonely.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
^ lol'd at sig
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Vermillionpart2
ITT: People hating on Mtg for being a card game, as well as like 4 people having an off-topic
argument.

It's weird now that I'm in to some various nerd activities. I started Magic and D&D once I got into college. I've made tons of friends and we do other stuff but I met them through those things. When I tell people there's always this visceral reaction to it. I ask people why they react that way and if they really know anything about those things and they almost always come up with nothing.

I just ordered a few cards for a possible Simic deck.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
People still do this?

I bought a started deck about 8 or 9 years ago. Never used it. That reminds me. If any of you guys want it, I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping plus 10 bucks for my troubles.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
People still do this?

I bought a started deck about 8 or 9 years ago. Never used it. That reminds me. If any of you guys want it, I'll give it to you for the cost of shipping plus 10 bucks for my troubles.

Ill give you the cost of shipping and 5 bucks for your troubles. I want to see the deck beforehand as well.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I saw this thread and was kind of glad since I play Magic casually. Turns out all of UG hates anyone who plays magic.

The current block has been pretty sweet. I'm making a Boros deck at the moment. I want to possibly make G/W/U, whatever the name for that is.

Not cool, man.

Been making an Orzhov recently. Working out pretty well with Gatecrash.
Working on an Orzhov deck, a Mono white cat deck and still my 5 color. I actually got my gf to play magic too. She buys more than i do XD
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's weird now that I'm in to some various nerd activities. I started Magic and D&D once I got into college. .

I actually was gonna try D&D at some point. and LoL. One of my ex girlfriends tried to get me to play WoW.