Page 4 of 5
I may or may not see my girlfriend. She said she wasn't much for valentine's day and I was too tired at the time to understand if we made plans or not, but I'll hear with her tomorrow.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CoreysMonster
No. Tell me anyways.

💔💔💔🙀😿oh
it's called emoji. luf me pls bb? :c

Quote by MinterMan22
💔💔💔🙀😿oh
it's called emoji. luf me pls bb? :c

I greatly thank you.

🙏
Quote by Philip_pepper
Holy Shit, it's Kensai.

Just visiting
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CoreysMonster
I greatly thank you.

🙏

👮

now excuse me, i got some lonely to do

Class all day, consisting of calculus and classical mechanics and then I will spend the rest of the night having a meeting with one of my committees, because we are a sad bunch like that.

So the upside is that I finally have plans on valentines day, but it isn't actually related to it at all.
Quote by MinterMan22
find me
somebody TOOO
LOOOVE!

find me
somebody TOOO
LOOOVE!

find me
somebody TOOO
LOOOVE!

find me
somebody TOOO
LOOOVE!

Can anybody find meeeeeeee.....

SOMEBODY TO LOVE?😿

I think your issue is actually finding someone to love you back
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
School, then work, then going home and not giving a **** about Valentine's Day because I'm single and it's a holiday created by greetings card companies.
out with the girlfriend before/after valentines day since restrauns will be too packed and i have work
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
Lady's working and I have school so I'll be celebrating on Saturday. Going out some place nice. Coming back, putting a playlist of all our favorite mushy songs and then touches faces.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by )v(egaFan90
I think your issue is actually finding someone to love you back

will you?

please? please? is nafink onley deh smell

Feel bitter and lonely but also kinda glad I don't have to partake in any valentines day shenanigans. I'll probably get drunk as well.
Well me and this girl im talking to think it's a stupid holiday, but we both wanna get laid. So we're doing that
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
There's a girl i like but i'm not entirely sure of the situation at the moment, so i will most likely be single on valentine's day. I am going to meet up with a female friend who i haven't seen in ages, i used to have a thing for her but now i'm over it. After that i'm working, then in the evening i will either go out for a drink, or stay at home and watch a film.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
writing a song about being alone on valentines day ;_;
you're a stone fox
Quote by institutions
you're such an emo
lel go cut urself fag

):
you're a stone fox
Listening to a bunch of pissed off punk, thinking about how shit valentines day is. For me.
Well, it seems highly likely my gf will be at jury service for Valentine's Day, so other than exchanging minor gifts there's not likely going to be much done on the day.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Being single.. again... Doesn't even phase me anymore though, so whatever...
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
sleeping. i'll just let all the bullshit couples have their one day where they actually act like they care about each other. sad that some people need a special day to remind them they need to love their significant other.
Last edited by Dregen at Feb 12, 2013,
Sitting at home being forever alone
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I work in a restaurant, so I'm cooking a romantic dinner for a bunch of people. Then going home to watch the best Valentine's Day movie I know: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Quote by Saint78
writing a song about being alone on valentines day ;_;

we could collaborate, depending on how shit goes

so possibly
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
double date with my girl. my drummer gots a lady so were hitting up the local hookah bar. love girls that are not high maintenance.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by scorpion618^
I work in a restaurant, so I'm cooking a romantic dinner for a bunch of people. Then going home to watch the best Valentine's Day movie I know: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Reminds me that I need to watch that.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I confessed my love for this girl in a drunken stupor recently, it may or may not evolve into something romantic but I doubt it.
Won't be different than any other day.

Unless all day everybody around will be happy and in love and will rub it in my face, in that case i'll drink.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I'll probably have a normal day. My girlfriend and I both hate Valentine's Day.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
HOLY ****ING ****** ***** **** SHIT!

Just found out that my gf actually expects something today, I'm broke and ages away from her and quite frankly I've got no ************ing idea what to do.

Happy valentines day y'all! I'm off to horribly disappoint a beautiful young lady now.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Feb 13, 2013,
i know what i'll be listening to

I think I'm just gonna try and not make to big a deal of Valentine's Day and remember all the love I DO have!