Page 1 of 4
This is long, and rather soap-op.-ish...

Me and my two friends, lets call them Blue and Red, were walking outside. They were both slightly drunk but I wasn't, because I don't drink. I was going to turn the next corner to walk back to my house, while Blue was going to walk Red back to his house. all was well. Then, Red took out a cigarette, and was about to light it, when Blue flipped out.

He said that Red was was being an idiot and that if he lit the the cig. then he would lose a lot of respect for him. I said that it was stupid to smoke. Blue took that as an and instantly became angry and hostile. The two argued with each other for another few minutes, and I just stood there and said "****ing christ you guys this is ridiculous" and told Blue to stop it, to which he said "why do you feel sorry for him?" referring to Red. Red then said "You guys aren't my mom". So then I said to red "look, you're right. It isn't my place to tell you not to smoke. I just think you should think about it before you start getting hooked". Red said, to me, "Thanks, I can respect that". We then both looked at Blue, who just said "I'm not going to say anything. Just don't ****ing smoke". Red got really angry and just stormed off, leaving me and blue to walk back to my house.

On our walk, I told Blue that what he did was excessive, and that it isn't our business if Red smokes or not if he wants to. Blue then tried to justify himself by saying that he uses that tactic with his sister often, and it gets her to stop. He said that when Red didnt put away the cigarette he was stating that he would rather smoke then be friends with Blue. I told Blue that that is ****ing ridiculous, as YOU set the ultimatum for Red for something that doesn't affect you, and that YOU were saying "I hate cigarettes more than I value our friendship". I told him that I don't object to them drinking when we were hanging out even though I think that it's bad for you and you shouldn't do it. He said that smoking was worse and that he was being a good friend. I said that he was being a ****ing manipulative prick for nothing and that that was not the way to go about trying to get him to stop.

Sorry for the rant, but I just think that Blue was being ridiculous. What does the pit think?
You're friends with Blue and Red? How ****ing cool is that, dude.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Blue and Red are fags. It's all about yellow
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Also I just read the entire OP I just seriously hope you're younger than 14 because if you're not this is really lame.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Also I just read the entire OP I just seriously hope you're younger than 14 because if you're not this is really lame.

Sadly, I'm 18 and they are 17
you all sound like ******s to me
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
you all sound like ******s to me

May we bury the hatchet just for this thread?

Quote by katalyzt13
nobody was in the right.

Why not? Who was in the most right?
Sounds like Blue is very opinionated. What a dick. That being said, I'm all for team Cyan.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by StopReadingThis
Blue and Red are fags. It's all about yellow

Yellow is for fags too. Green Team all the way.
If I was Red Blue would have added black to his name.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Common guys be srsly
Quote by AxeToFall
Blue has a lot of growing up to do.

That's what I think
That was pretty hard to read but blue sounds the worst out of the three of you.

edit:
Quote by macashmack
Sadly, I'm 18 and they are 17

That's pretty great how blue can tell red what to do when they're both publicly intoxicated whilst underage.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Feb 12, 2013,
Quote by jthm_guitarist
That was pretty hard to read but blue sounds the worst out of the three of you.

Do me and Red sound bad?
You should take this moral dilemma on Dr. Phil.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Sounds like Blue is very opinionated. What a dick. That being said, I'm all for team Cyan.

Cyan > all others.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
You're 17 and 18... This is some soft ass shit.. Actually, it's more like diarrhea... You live on Sesame Street or something?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by jetfuel495
Red and Blue don't even have Pikachu, don't waste your time with them.

yes they do
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by fudger
Did anyone else think of the halo waypoint video characters doing this scene in their head while reading this?

Characters in Halo Waypoint? What characters?

I hope you're not talking about Red vs. Blue, because that has absolutely nothing to do with waypoint, other than promoting their videos there.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 12, 2013,
Colours don't have opinions do they? Ts you have confused me
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by macashmack
This is long, and rather soap-op.-ish...

Me and my two friends, lets call them Blue and Red, were walking outside.

Pardon me, but are these your friends?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Pardon me, but are these your friends?

Lol I wish.
So the end verdict is we're all fags?
Quote by jetfuel495
i thought you had to trade someone who had yellow to get him? are we both talking about the original release?

pokemon yellow is where he followed you around
Quote by Saint78
whoever wasn't in the left.

hahahahahha best post
you're a stone fox
Quote by jetfuel495
right

i thought he was only obtainable in yellow

like, you couldn't catch a wild pikachu in the original red and blue

you could get pikachu in viridian forest in red & blue
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by institutions
you could get pikachu in viridian forest in red & blue

This post right here
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Blue was wrong and should apologize to Red.

That' what I think but Blue is really crazy about things. He believes that the moon landing was staged and he believes that the Illuminati run everything. IDK he's just insane about stuff
Quote by macashmack
That's what I think but Blue is really crazy about things. He believes that the moon landing was staged and he believes that the Illuminati run everything. IDK he's just insane about stuff

Well...suggest Blue apologize. If he won't, then maybe not hanging out with Blue is something you should consider.
Page 1 of 4