Page 2 of 4
Quote by jetfuel495
Red and Blue don't even have Pikachu, don't waste your time with them.

Read the manga brahhhhh.
Plus ya you could find a Pikachu in Viridian Forest. Bout a 5% chance.

On-topic: People are dumb when they're drunk. Especially when they're 17 and drunk. Write it off as them being knobs. If a friendship truly ends because someone doesn't like when someone else smokes, they must not be that good of friends to begin with.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by macashmack
Blue took that as an and instantly became angry and hostile.

He took it as a what?

HE TOOK IT AS A WHAT?!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
He took it as a what?

HE TOOK IT AS A WHAT?!

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by necrosis1193
He took it as a what?

HE TOOK IT AS A WHAT?!

He took it as an 'and'... Clearly.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Blue was in the right. Red is an idiot for getting angry and just smokes to irritate his Parents. the twat.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 13, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
Why was Blue in the right?

I edited my post. Red sounds like a teen who wants to find boundaries just to be a twat, instead of using common sense and conforming
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Is Blue's sister hot?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Neo Evil11
I edited my post. Red sounds like a teen who wants to find boundaries just to be a twat, instead of using common sense and conforming

He was diagnosed with ODD so that is a possibility....
Quote by cptcomet
Is Blue's sister hot?

Very much so. She is actually banging, and we all make jokes and Blue gets so angry
CBA reading it all but did Blue get a rat up is arse over Red smoking?

If so Blue is a cunt.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by macashmack
He was diagnosed with ODD so that is a possibility....

Very much so. She is actually banging, and we all make jokes and Blue gets so angry

Red is wrong for getting angry when blue was clearly in the right to begin with.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slash_GNR666
CBA reading it all but did Blue get a rat up is arse over Red smoking?

If so Blue is a cunt.

Basically
Quote by Neo Evil11
Red is wrong for getting angry when blue was clearly in the right to begin with.

I dont understand...

Quote by Minkaro
Does she give out maps?

What? What the **** does that mean, so you can find her or are you sexually aroused by women giving out maps?
Quote by macashmack
I dont understand...

Red got mad, while blue made a true remark about how bad smoking is. So ues, red is a violent Dick.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by WCPhils
lol, I hope the one smoking gets cancer

I hope you get cancer

of the face

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Minkaro
Does she give out maps?

And more.

Quote by macashmack
What? What the **** does that mean, so you can find her or are you sexually aroused by women giving out maps?

He's talking about Pokemon. Where your rival's sister gives you a map.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Cigarettes are the new way to achieve survival of the fittest. Idiocy is punished by dead. A slow, painful dead.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slash_GNR666
I hope you get cancer

of the face

How could you be so mean?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Neo Evil11
Red got mad, while blue made a true remark about how bad smoking is. So ues, red is a violent Dick.

I can't tell if you mean this or you're trolling taking the other side because nobody else is...
Quote by cptcomet
And more.

He's talking about Pokemon. Where your rival's sister gives you a map.

OH that makes me stupid
Quote by MadClownDisease
I can't tell if you mean this or you're trolling taking the other side because nobody else is...

This is what Im thinking
Quote by MadClownDisease

Everyone here is a rebellious child and just want to smoke because everyone says:don't do it. They choose red because they relate to him. Blue clearly has the superior opinion.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by WCPhils
How could you be so mean?

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Neo Evil11
Everyone here is a rebellious child and just want to smoke because everyone says:don't do it. They choose red because they relate to him. Blue clearly has the superior opinion.

Brilliant.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Brilliant.

It is. There is no reason why anyone in their right mind would try cigarettes with all the antismoking campaigns out there.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by macashmack

It was a Pokemon joke . The rival in the first game can be called Blue, and his sister gives you a map of the towns.
Since i dont like avoiding serious discussion,

I believe blue had well intentions but it was bad advice. It wasn't the best way to go about it. It would have been better if he actually told red that he values reds life and he believes that smoking is doing more damage than he suspects. By all means do whatever you can to prevent an addiction. But if ues already jooked you are fighting a completely different batle.
Quote by Minkaro
It was a Pokemon joke . The rival in the first game can be called Blue, and his sister gives you a map of the towns.

Yea I was told. Im sorry for getting dickish
blue sounds like a pompous self righteous ******

red is cool because he smokes
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Neo Evil11

See I thought "ah ok so he is joking then" when I saw this comment, but again having seen this:
Quote by Neo Evil11
It is. There is no reason why anyone in their right mind would try cigarettes with all the antismoking campaigns out there.

I'm now not sure again.

STOP TOYING WITH US!
I can't decide who's a bigger faggot; Blue for being such an invasive, whiney, prissy bitch, or Red for giving himself cancer.

Hell, you're all dicks. Get over it. If he wants to kill himself, let him.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.