Page 2 of 2
Ping Pong is the shit

The only people who dislike it are people who suck at it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
**** ping pong

come at me

Quote by DiminishedFifth
This thread is now about Ping Pong/Table Tennis/that thing asians do with tiny white/orange balls and paddles.

I almost entered a Ping Pong tourney at my school but then remembered that my school is 30% Asian :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I almost entered a Ping Pong tourney at my school but then remembered that my school is 30% Asian :/

Shoulda gone anyways. I entered one intercollegiate tourney and got my ass HANDED to me.

I'm thinking about entering an NCTTA sanctioned tourney and getting ranked, though I doubt it would be anything above 900
I haven't played in a while

I have an outdoor table that's folded up in my garage right now.

It's too cold out
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
I haven't played in a while

I have an outdoor table that's folded up in my garage right now.

It's too cold out

Just put it in your house/apartment or whatever and play! I still need to get a table... Just waiting until I get an apartment next semester.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Just put it in your house/apartment or whatever and play! I still need to get a table... Just waiting until I get an apartment next semester.

There is literally no room

Though now I really want to play

I gonna bundle up and go play later
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Golf would be better than wrestling...

I agree...

But I'd hate to see a whole organization, that's based around tradition, ditch their only (or one of their only) original sports.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
They should make beer pong an Olympic sport. They already have the tables handy. I would totally own that shit.
Quote by daytripper75
Iron Sheik is the best. His Twitter account is amazing.

Ijust found out that Iron Shiek and my Dad share the same birthday. This lends water to the whole 'birthdate determines personality' thing as both of them are batshit insane foreigners with lots of facial hair.
Quote by daytripper75
They should make beer pong an Olympic sport. They already have the tables handy. I would totally own that shit.

I honestly think that beer pong would make a great Olympic sport.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
**** this shit. One of my favorites.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 2 of 2