Page 2 of 3
Become an electrician. Money is good, demand is there, and when you rise up the ranks you can make some serious cash. My dad makes engineer money (somebody has to fix their dipshit mistakes when millions of filthy oil money in lost production is on the line).

& who do you know? Most people I know who have worked properly good jobs out of high school at the average pit age had somebody they know pull some strings.
Quote by adamgur96
Become batman.

This.

Plus you get to hit this

and this

We all know he did!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
You forgot this

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Being a drug dealer is the obvious choice. Small overhead, little investment. Start with an ounce of whatever, doesnt matter the cost, you break it up into quarters, mark it up 25%, flip it. Do it 4 times. Upgrade to higher quantities, lower cost to you. Keep at it. Be careful. Use your head.

if you mvoe to humboldt you can rent a house specifically made for growing. you drop a deposit on the equipment, $20,000 worth of equipment, and grow and make bank. absolute bank. its humboldt, you can sell so much weed. get your deposit back and live the rest of your life with an infinite amount of weeed and money
Quote by Rawshik
There's plenty of jobs that pay $10-15 an hour that only require a high school education. Mostly warehouse jobs and a few retail stores, but I've already applied at all of those. I'm looking for out there ideas.

Exactly. You probably won't get 'out there' jobs unless you have connections or some sort of work experience or higher education. You can't make something out of nothing.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Feb 13, 2013,
Quote by adamgur96
You forgot this

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
if you mvoe to humboldt you can rent a house specifically made for growing. you drop a deposit on the equipment, $20,000 worth of equipment, and grow and make bank. absolute bank. its humboldt, you can sell so much weed. get your deposit back and live the rest of your life with an infinite amount of weeed and money

That's stupid people talk. There's so much you need to take into account in order to minimize risk (plenty of risk still there when you do everything right) and the consequences are life shattering if you are caught. Stay small time & do it respectfully, intelligently, and in concert with more legitimate means of obtaining money (you know, a job you lazy pothead). Money is still plenty to sustain yrself (rent, utilities, food, outrageous 8 ft bean bag chairs) and combined with a part time job is both pretty chill and retaining some responsibility.
I'm not being a drug dealer. See my tag.

As for people I know...I pretty much have an automatic in at Carmax if I wanted but I always feel bad about selling people things so that probably won't work out.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Get a job as dispatcher. It doesn't require much experience, and it pays fairly well by a young person's standard. You'd definitely be able to save money quickly.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I hear care work for the elderly is pretty in demand atm (in England anyway). My friend got a job in that sector pretty qiuick, money's alright.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by Rawshik
I'm not being a drug dealer. See my tag.

Don't give a shit about you. Just calling the dude out because he clearly wouldn't be able to run an efficient, safe, and effective grow-op.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Don't give a shit about you. Just calling the dude out because he clearly wouldn't be able to run an efficient, safe, and effective grow-op.

Okay.

Edit:
Quote by Bushinarin
Get a job as dispatcher. It doesn't require much experience, and it pays fairly well by a young person's standard. You'd definitely be able to save money quickly.

I've actually seen a lot of openings for this, I just can't figure out what the heck they actually do and lots of em require you to be 21.
Last edited by Rawshik at Feb 13, 2013,
Quote by Rawshik
Okay.

That's a lie, I totally hope you find a rad and well paying job.

What trade are you interested in btw?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
That's a lie, I totally hope you find a rad and well paying job.

What trade are you interested in btw?

Well, my first choice would be a full time luthier, but I don't know how steady that actually is as a job (but there are good schools for it). Other than that, carpentry would also be fun to do.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
That's stupid people talk. There's so much you need to take into account in order to minimize risk (plenty of risk still there when you do everything right) and the consequences are life shattering if you are caught. Stay small time & do it respectfully, intelligently, and in concert with more legitimate means of obtaining money (you know, a job you lazy pothead). Money is still plenty to sustain yrself (rent, utilities, food, outrageous 8 ft bean bag chairs) and combined with a part time job is both pretty chill and retaining some responsibility.

No, you are uneducated of the ability to sell to the hundreds of clubs in Humboldt legally. And any other clubs. Your weed is going to be 10/10 with that equipment. they pay bigbucks. weed is stupid expensive. $15 a gram. Ounces go for like $200 of top shelf. Growing pounds at a time. Holy shit you have no idea.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No, you are uneducated of the ability to sell to the hundreds of clubs in Humboldt legally. And any other clubs. Your weed is going to be 10/10 with that equipment. they pay bigbucks. weed is stupid expensive. $15 a gram. Ounces go for like $200 of top shelf. Growing pounds at a time. Holy shit you have no idea.

Equipment doesn't make a good grower. You have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
Retail clothing store. I work for one, and while the pay is shit, you get discounts on clothes n shit, and bitches like discounts on clothes, breh.
pinga
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Being a drug dealer is the obvious choice. Small overhead, little investment. Start with an ounce of whatever, doesnt matter the cost, you break it up into quarters, mark it up 25%, flip it. Do it 4 times. Upgrade to higher quantities, lower cost to you. Keep at it. Be careful. Use your head.

Except he has to be fully armed guy to avoid being killed or scammed.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by Rawshik
I've already applied at every place mentioned so far.

You should apply at the pants store since you're going to need to go there anyway to buy new pants because you're pants are on fire because you lied about the last two.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But if you do know what you are doing it makes you a great amount of profit.

Yeah no shit lol
Quote by theogonia777
You should apply at the pants store since you're going to need to go there anyway to buy new pants because you're pants are on fire because you lied about the last two.

But you have no idea if I've applied at Wetzels Pretzels or not.
If you don't believe in going in debt, you won't be going to college until you're about 35 (if that's what you plan on doing). I don't know how Canada's schooling is, but I get a discount by being a Pennsylvania resident in the States and attending a Pennsylvania-owned university. I took that discount for 6 years to go through undergrad and then to get my Master's degree, and over those 6 years I had to take out about $40,000 in loans. That's with a significant discount. If you want to save up even half of that by being a janitor, plan on not buying anything. Ever.
This is going to requre initial investment and it may take some time. Even more time if you suck.

1. Get a camera, a microphone, and and an audio interface
2. Write and record a bunch of songs on your computer with video as well
3. Make a youtube account
4. Upload songs, make some unusual but good covers as well and post those as replies to the originals
5. Sign up for adsense on your youtube account

Views = Money

Go do it.
I hear there is a vacancy in the Vatican.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Cheesepuff
This is going to requre initial investment and it may take some time. Even more time if you suck.

1. Get a camera, a microphone, and and an audio interface
2. Write and record a bunch of songs on your computer with video as well
3. Make a youtube account
4. Upload songs, make some unusual but good covers as well and post those as replies to the originals
5. Sign up for adsense on your youtube account

Views = Money

Go do it.

You can't enable adsense if you do covers.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Except he has to be fully armed guy to avoid being killed or scammed.
lmao just sell to chill people n it should be good
I know my dealers are all bros that don't carry cause they don't sell to shady people
Quote by Rawshik
Who hasn't applied there already?

I dunno I never have
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Equipment doesn't make a good grower. You have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

Last edited by Avedas at Feb 13, 2013,
In all seriousness, if you actually want to work, become a train engineer. Make as much money as you want. Usually pulling 60k after a few years, and guys who like to work make over 100k.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by DavesCrusade
If you don't believe in going in debt, you won't be going to college until you're about 35 (if that's what you plan on doing). I don't know how Canada's schooling is, but I get a discount by being a Pennsylvania resident in the States and attending a Pennsylvania-owned university. I took that discount for 6 years to go through undergrad and then to get my Master's degree, and over those 6 years I had to take out about $40,000 in loans. That's with a significant discount. If you want to save up even half of that by being a janitor, plan on not buying anything. Ever.

Lol, I'm not spending 40,000 on school.

Quote by TunerAddict
In all seriousness, if you actually want to work, become a train engineer. Make as much money as you want. Usually pulling 60k after a few years, and guys who like to work make over 100k.

This is actually a good idea, but I looked into it and you gotta be 21.
Here's an idea. try to take up a trade or some blue collar work, because not only will you not have to worry about debt as much, but you'll never have a shortage of work during the year either.
Quote by Rawshik
Lol, I'm not spending 40,000 on school.

Well good luck with that then.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I hear working at the post office is pretty satisfying. If that doesn't work, well you can always get back at them by plotting world domination and crushing all who oppose. I don't think it's overreacting or anything.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I hear working at the post office is pretty satisfying.

Plus it has it's perks;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTpmx2pjY1g
You can make a lot of money if you do air force guard or reserve and use the training in a civilian job. That's what my roommate is doing.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Hydra150
You can't enable adsense if you do covers.

Plus, direct Youtube monetization is shit. Get a 3rd party partnership.

Or, work at a LASER TAG ARENA!