stratkat
IWTCIRD
949 IQ
I'm planning on having physical copies of my lastest album printed with full color artwork, jewel case, and insert.

I live in the US. For shipping how much do I charge for US, Canada, and world wide.

I can't exactly find a straight answer on UPS's site, and I'd like to know before I order them, otherwise I'd just take the CD to a post office have them weigh it and ask.
chronowarp
10 IQ
This is embarrassing since I work at UPS, but...USPS is going to be a better deal. Shipping in a small flat rate envelope is probably going to significantly cheaper for you. Just go to the post office or check on their site how much flat rate letters are.
stratkat
IWTCIRD
949 IQ
Quote by chronowarp
This is embarrassing since I work at UPS, but...USPS is going to be a better deal. Shipping in a small flat rate envelope is probably going to significantly cheaper for you. Just go to the post office or check on their site how much flat rate letters are.

Are there flat rate envelopes for international? Or do regular flat rate evelopes cover world wide shipping? I might just have to pop into the post to find out.

edit: I went to the local post flat rate in US is 5ish usd, canada and europe it's cheaper to go by weight and it's about 6.50.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 13, 2013,
bondmorkret
20 IQ
I'd go to the trouble of going to the post office to check if I was you, I just sold an amp and charged £20 shipping, it came to £50 :s