Page 1 of 2
Yeaaaah...

Since my toaster exploded last week, i've been made to use the oven grill to make my precious delicious toast.

I let the oven heat up for about 5 minutes and used a towel to grab the tray and the ****ing towel set on fire (first time i've ever experienced fire). Anyways I threw it on the floor and stamped on it a few times. Luckily the fire didn't catch onto my robe I am wearing or catch my hair (does hair even catch fire?)

Have you ever had anything similar to this happen to you?
Quote by Nero Galon
Yeaaaah...

Since my toaster exploded last week, i've been made to use the oven grill to make my precious delicious toast.

I let the oven heat up for about 5 minutes and used a towel to grab the tray and the ****ing towel set on fire (first time i've ever experienced fire). Anyways I threw it on the floor and stamped on it a few times. Luckily the fire didn't catch onto my robe I am wearing or catch my hair (does hair even catch fire?)

dude, what?
Quote by Nero Galon
(first time i've ever experienced fire)
What ****ing planet have you been living on?
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
oven gloves exist for this reason.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by food1010
What ****ing planet have you been living on?

I live in a safe household where i've never been trusted with cooking and such.
Quote by Trowzaa
oven gloves exist for this reason.

Thought a towel was just as good
Lol first time you've ever experienced fire. That's so caveman.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
What, never experienced fire. Like at all? Wut? That's kinda ****ed.

I can build a bonfire like a mofo. It's all about the log cabin.

In other news, yes, hair can catch fire, and it produces the worst smell imaginable.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Nero Galon
(first time i've ever experienced fire)

You don't have a stove?

or a fireplace?

matches?

lighter?

bonfire?

wutwutwutwutwut
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
You don't have a stove?

or a fireplace?

matches?

lighter?

bonfire?

wutwutwutwutwut

None of the above.
Quote by jetfuel495
or a gundam with thrusters?

I knew I was missing something
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by girlgerms007
Lol first time you've ever experienced fire. That's so caveman.

Nah yo that's before the caveman, that's some Australopithecus shit
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Nero Galon
None of the above.

Did you have a childhood/adulthood???????

DO YOU EVEN EXIST??????????
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Nero Galon

Why ask if you know the answer is no? This thread was clearly made to revolve around you.
But I'll definitely be the first to let you know if my house burnt down because I was making toast.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Nero Galon
None of the above.

So you have an over without a stovetop?

Or is it electric?

So many questions.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why ask if you know the answer is no? This thread was clearly made to revolve around you.
But I'll definitely be the first to let you know if my house burnt down because I was making toast.

I don't know the answer... Maybe some of you guys have had experiences with fire in other scenarios, I wanna know.

And as for the questions about my existence/stoves etc. I'm 17, never learnt how to cook, was never trusted, don't trust myself (even less after what just happened) and i've never played with fire.

Oh yeah and electric top.
Its ok TS I sympathize. I use towels to pick up cooking sheets all the time. Never had one catch fire though. Oven gloves are gay, might as well wear a pink apron and a tampon while you cook your pizza.
What gives me wood:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S5470F
Ibanez RGD2127fx
Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR
Axe FX II
Mackie HD1221
TS how the shit do you live to be 17 and not have played with fire???
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Quote by Nero Galon

Okay! Fireworks! You HAVE to had set off some fireworks at some point in your life, right?
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

This, I'd done the-lighter-and-flyspray flamethrower thing when I was 7 or something.
Just last week I was striking matches and putting them out on my tongue.
Live a little TS.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Okay! Fireworks! You HAVE to had set off some fireworks at some point in your life, right?

Nope, you have to be 18 to buy/light fireworks here. My parents never trusted me.
Quote by Nero Galon
Nope, you have to be 18 to buy/light fireworks here. My parents never trusted me.

Okay that is seriously messed up. My grandma let me set off fireworks. And I started it about 14. And it was at her house.

Well... What's left....
...Ever blow the candles out on a birthday cake?
...Please tell me you at least got birthday cake with candles lit.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 14, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Okay that is seriously messed up. My grandma let me set off fireworks. And I started it about 14. And it was at her house.

Well... What's left....
...Ever blow the candles out on a birthday cake?
...You did get a birthday cake with candles lit, right?

I think I remember one time, I must have only been about 7 or 8 at the time... Thats about it.
Quote by Nero Galon
I think I remember one time, I must have only been about 7 or 8 at the time... Thats about it.

wat

just

wat

TS: i insist you get some celluloid picks and put them on the stove,
this is sad, funny, but sad.

EDIT (don't hurt me) Actually don't because that's against pit rules but the sentiment remains.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Last edited by strait jacket at Feb 14, 2013,
lol at your parents trying to keep you safe, yet not giving you the experience to cook a proper meal.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Have you never in your life had the urge to play with fire? Do you have friends? Have you been outside?

I'm in serious doubt about your existence at this point.
Quote by Nero Galon
I live in a safe household where i've never been trusted with cooking and such.

Apparently for good reason.

Everything burns.

Tip : Don't ever go camping.

I don't think I'd even trust you in any environment that contains oxygen.
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Have you never in your life had the urge to play with fire? Do you have friends? Have you been outside?

I'm in serious doubt about your existence at this point.

No urges

Friends? I had a couple of friends up until about 10 that I'd play Football (soccer if you're american) with, we never did anything like playing with fire...

Since then I have friends, but I only talk to them in college... I don't hang around with people outside.
I have a question: TS have you ever done anything even slightly adventurous or dangerous at all?

Perhaps you held an unsanded piece of timber, boldly ignoring the risk of deadly splinters, or wore pants with a fly sans underpants or (god forbid) touched an insect?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Last edited by strait jacket at Feb 14, 2013,
Quote by strait jacket
I have a question: TS have you ever done anything even slightly adventurous or dangerous at all?

Perhaps you held an unsanded piece of timber, boldly ignoring the risk of deadly splinters, or wore pants with a fly sans underpants or (god forbid) touched an insect?

Did you ever play Borderlands and picked a fight with someone who was a bagillion levels higher than you?!?!?
Quote by strait jacket

Probably one of the worst things that ever happened to me from something dangerous was when I was about 14-15 and I got a paper/cardboard cut from sliding a box open. Not making that mistake again.

Also for my GCSE's I took Electronic Products so it mean't I had to use a soldering iron and sandpaper some wood.
Page 1 of 2