Page 2 of 5
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i feel like yr subtly being mean to me. nice.

You genuinely have a nice voice. Record yourself reading something out of the KJ Bible.
I love certain Scottish accents on girls, and also think really thick Scottish accents are amazing.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I like how extremely broad people are being, as in "American".... c'mon!
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by genghisgandhi
You genuinely have a nice voice. Record yourself reading something out of the KJ Bible.

I do not believe you, this is not my first rodeo! & you genuinely shook my confidence to the point where I had to check up here because it's been bugging me.
Quote by WaterGod
American. The only normal sounding accent.

lel
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by genghisgandhi
Nah I hate my voice so I'd never make fun of someone else's. Your's is so gentle :x

It's both overly nasally because I have a cold & really shaky from my surgeries still I think. So I'm pretty self-conscious about it, especially after some peeps made fun of it jokingly.

I'm going to pretend you're being sincere so I have a confidence boost. Plus I'm not alone on Valentines day so that has to be worth something, right? right? ;_;
Quote by Thrashtastic15
It's both overly nasally because I have a cold & really shaky from my surgeries still I think. So I'm pretty self-conscious about it, especially after some peeps made fun of it jokingly.

I'm going to pretend you're being sincere so I have a confidence boost. Plus I'm not alone on Valentines day so that has to be worth something, right? right? ;_;

Mine is really deep and mumbley and I have a phobia about hearing it recorded so I was being sincere.
David Attenborough is my favorite accent.

Edit^: At least you aren't camp counselors
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Feb 14, 2013,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Mine is really deep and mumbley and I have a phobia about hearing it recorded so I was being sincere.

do not be afraid

of the deep
Quote by desperatechris
Yorkshire.

This lad's got t' right idea.

EDIT: In terms of what I like on the opposite sex, Yorkshire isn't great though. East Yorkshire accents can be quite good. The worst would be geordie/scouser/cockney. Thick Irish accents aren't great either. I enjoy more northern American accents (can't be doing with the deep south thing) & the Canadian accent. Scandinavian accents are awesome too.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Last edited by Ziphoblat at Feb 14, 2013,
Quote by VillainousLatin
Well fuck you too

Dude, it's teh interwebz get over it, that's what everyone else does and big deal if I hate the accent, the comment was not originally directed at you but if you want it to be then by all means, take offense @ something you read on the Internet.
Quote by whywefight
I think you need to chill, destroyer.

Here, have some soothing Dillinger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEDlO-jRNZo

DESTROYEEEERRRRRRRR

I wasn't upset I was just making a point that there is no need to take offense at my comment about hating the Puerto Rican accent it is just like anybody else's dislikes, that accent just bugs me, 'nuff said.
Quote by whywefight
Dude you were so upset

Dude, no I wasn't I was simply saying layoff it's not like I hate that country, I just happen to find that accent annoying and there was no to be offended by me.
1) New Zealand
2) Saffa
3) West Indian
4) Russian on girls
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by genghisgandhi

That's what mine is like. I hate it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by whywefight
I'm now pissed because you have the ability to be mad at me not for what I say, but simply how I say it.

godDAMN the nerve

U mad
Bahston Loozah

Just kidding, it's fucking awful
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by whywefight
I'd say yes, but you'd mock my thick Rican accent, you prick.

Hhhhwhat ah you talging m'bout.
Quote by whywefight
I honestly don't know what you're bloody on about

Sorry, it's kinda hard to type a thick Rican accent.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Hhhhwhat ah you talging m'bout.

Yeah, you seem to have confused a Puerto Rican accent with the slurred speech of a recovering stroke victim.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by whywefight
Are you seriously suggesting that us Ricans aren't intelligent enough to properly say what we mean? I'm sick of your shit.

Know I'm saying that after you told me to chill I was fishing for reactions or as you'd say: trolling.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Yeah, you seem to have confused a Puerto Rican accent with the slurred speech of a recovering stroke victim.

Funniest thing I've read all night