Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by boreamor
In Soviet Russia, space explores you!

There we go
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Lucky it didn't knock over any of the hundreds of smoke towers or Lada producing factories. Is Russia the industrial district of Europe?
edgy meems only friendo :^)
So the zombie apocalypse begins in Russia.....cool.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Tunguska 2.0.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 15, 2013,
F*ck. Me.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Cool

Though my reaction would have been

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
there's an asteroid that is making an incredibly close pass that's the size of an olympic swimming pool as well. Like, ridiculously close.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
there's an asteroid that is making an incredibly close pass that's the size of an olympic swimming pool as well. Like, ridiculously close.

27,000 km, which is closer than the Moon. You can see it with binoculars!
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I saw one pretty much like that in 99 or so in Mississauga, think it pretty much all burned away but they found something around 100 miles from where we were, it was nighttime (3am winter, we were in a hot tub) so it was just as dramatic and scary, I seriously thought it was a nuke.

Also, I never pictured Russian cars and roads to be so smooth.
Quote by eGraham
I don't zinc they saw that one coming.

That made me chuckle a good ole chuckle.
Quote by Sampy
27,000 km, which is closer than the Moon. You can see it with binoculars!

The moon is like 400000km away, so yeah, a little bit closer

And yes, the explosion is not from the impact, probably a sonic boom, or maybe when it broke up in the atmosphere, I dunno, but I'm pretty certain it's not the impact.
Last edited by flxjhnlrssn at Feb 15, 2013,
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
The moon is like 400000km away, so yeah, a little bit closer

And yes, the explosion is not from the impact, probably a sonic boom, or maybe when it broke up in the atmosphere, I dunno, but I'm pretty certain it's not the impact.

From what I've read it was either the sonic boom or the shockwave from it exploding in the atmosphere.

This video shows really well the time difference between it passing over head and the shockwave reaching the ground. Passes at 0:29, boom at 1:24.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efvP-RRuJuA

And this one is just awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCawTYPtehk
I love how calm everyone is
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Why do so many Russians have dashboard cameras
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Jesus shit that's one loud ****ing boom I would have flipped out if I was there.
pinga
It was actually a UFO that crashed. This whole meteorite thing is a blatant cover up!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
meteoreally?!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
This is ****ing weird. If NASA is so on top of tracking all of these things, why was there no warning?
Quote by genghisgandhi
This is ****ing weird. If NASA is so on top of tracking all of these things, why was there no warning?

because it hit russia
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
because it hit russia

The one that everyone is making such a big deal out of will pass over Australia and Indonesia, yet they've made a big show about how that one poses no real danger.
Quote by thefuzz454
Why do so many Russians have dashboard cameras

I think it's like a law there that all cars must have a camera or something.

Also, Russia looks like the least fun place to be.
Quote by genghisgandhi

It was probably too small and moving too fast to be seen and tracked. 2012 AD14 (the asteroid making the close approach) is big in comparison so we've been able keep an eye on it. This thing can't have been more than a few metres across.

Quote by chev311e
I think it's like a law there that all cars must have a camera or something.

Also, Russia looks like the least fun place to be.

Insurance fraud and corruption is rife. People have them in case they need evidence in the event of accidents and stuff.

And yeah, it looks fairly grim.
- Dara O'Briain
Last edited by Sampy at Feb 15, 2013,
The boom was probably it exploding in the air.

Most of it had probably burnt up before impact, so there won't be much of a crater. The damage has pretty much all been from the shockwave.

Edit: Looks like it may have landed in this frozen lake http://74.mvd.ru/news/item/845855/

Unconfirmed so far though.
- Dara O'Briain
Last edited by Sampy at Feb 15, 2013,
That's ****ing crazy.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Sampy
This video shows really well the time difference between it passing over head and the shockwave reaching the ground. Passes at 0:29, boom at 1:24.

Just from a lil' bit o' math, it was around 18.71km (11.62 miles) above land when the sonic boom happened... that's really fucking close.

EDIT: That's assuming speed of sound at sea level for the shockwave.

Needless to say I probably would have died if I was on the road. Of course, after crapping myself.
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at Feb 15, 2013,
the reason for all the dashboard cameras is the idiocy that succumbs russians when they enter a car. it's a way to prove who caused an accident in court, and over there it's more effective at preventing road rage than a baseball bat because russians behave like russians

also, several pieces of meteorite made impact and over 1000 people are wounded because of flying glass and debris from the shockwave

i red that an estimated 100000 square meters of window shattered and about 3000 buildings have structural damage by this bang..

pretty cool stuff for a small chunk of rock and iron
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Aliens.

Dunno about anyone else, but hearing about this sort of thing reminds you you're pretty small.

Apparently, it was a ten tonne rock the size of a bus. The Russian government may have known about it days ago but didn't tell anyone. And they've found a twenty foot crater near a lake.

Awesome! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvHl5Qcnzc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Feb 15, 2013,
Quote by vince1991
the reason for all the dashboard cameras is the idiocy that succumbs russians when they enter a car. it's a way to prove who caused an accident in court, and over there it's more effective at preventing road rage than a baseball bat because russians behave like russians

theres widespread insurance fraud there too so its so that you dont get scammed by yr fellow capitalist slimeballs
You guys realize that not all meteorites are detectable, right? NASA can't possibly track all of the ones that hit Earth, and as big as this one seems, still might have been too small to be picked up on their radar.
According to Reuters (where the news gets it's news)! -- The Russian Space Program detected it, said what it was and pretty much gave Reuters their statement.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
It's funny how Russia has a history of getting hit by meteors. I guess they must like pummeling Russia relentlessly.
Some russian politician claimed it was a U.S. weapons test...
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Some russian politician claimed it was a U.S. weapons test...

This is how WW III starts...