So many threads about being lonely and stuff, so here's one to brag about what you got this valentines day from your valentine, or what you gave them. No loners in here! Rejection stories are welcome though, because they make me laugh.

Got chocolate, nice glass plugs (for me ears), and a card with a poem on it. Surprised by the poem, my girlfriend is NOT that type of person. It's a Minecraft card with a Minecraft themed poem It's cute, though.

Gave flowers to her, her favorite color/flowers. And I'll give her my dick later.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Bullet in the head
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Seasons 1-3 of Breaking Bad.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Got from gf: a big bag of Lebkuchen (German spiced gingerbread biscuits I love) and tickets to Shadows Fall/Ill Nino in April (she likes Ill Nino, we both like Shadows Fall).

Gave gf: heart-shaped box of Ferrero Rocher, and paid for a corset she wanted from some boutique website.

Quite pleased in all, as we decided not to celebrate it too over the top this year, as Valentine's Day is an expensive gimmick, and we've already celebrated 3 others together now so kinda loses importance once it's not new to you

For anyone single: just think of the money you've saved, and remember you haven't had to buy into a gimmick by the card shops and shops selling all the Valentine's stuff.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
handjob

from myself
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I cooked her a Spaghetti Dinner (bitches love Spaghetti), gave her some Lindt chocolates and we watched Casablanca together.

I apparently have something coming in the mail.

Neither of use are really big on the whole valentines thing so it was more about sending time together than anything else.

Sadly we were both too full of Spaghetti for me to be able to administer red hot dickings. She said that'd be the today instead
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Feb 15, 2013,
I got chocolate. I gave some students a bunch of bad grades. For some reason they all skipped the same two problems.
Quote by Trowzaa
handjob

from myself

Goddamnit i came to post exactly this.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Got to spend time with my girlfriend.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have to wait till next thursday to have my valentines day. Kinda shitty but hey, it's totally worth it, we're moving in together.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
got some love from palmela handerson, also bought a few grams of the finest green i could get. somebodys gotta love me
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
School and work from 7am to 10pm
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Got from her: Bj's and Hyrule Historia brah

Given to her: A bigass stuffed bear, dinner, and some roses.

It was a pretty good V-day though AND I got paid from work, so that's a plus.
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at Feb 15, 2013,
got: a few cards, a super awkward confession, cuddles, a picture of a cat, lunch

gave: cuddles, bj, love
cat
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Anal.

And I was on the receiving end...

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
I got some chawcolates.

Old Kentucky bourbon truffles to be exact.
Sail upon the open skies
I gave her roses and a good dicking. She woke everyone up though. She's far too loud. I think I'll gag her next time.
My mom gave me chocolate. At least someone loves me? I didn't get any until today, though. Oh well.
I bought my girlfriend a bunch of chocolates, but she only ended up with one package. I'm a terrible human being :/
A guy I know got flowers for all the girls on my floor but he forgot mine. I was in the lounge doing work and he opens the door, looks at me and says "OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT YOU" and runs out again and returns with the cat picture
cat