TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
I am looking for anybody's broken/damaged/malfunctioning/old/TLC-needing equipment.

Whether it is (to you) completely trash-worthy, flawed beyond usability, or surplus to needs, I would be interested in taking it off your hands. No matter what the condition is, I am very likely to want it.

Looking for anything like:

- Guitars (electric or electric-acoustic)
- Amps (valve or solidstate, anything!!)
- Cabs (any size at all)
- Speakers (any size at all)
- Tubes/valves (as long as they WORK, they will do nicely)
- Components (new or used whatever)
- Pedals (PCBs, Components, Enclosures, complete products, or anything in between)
- Transformers, large capacitors and major components (anything whatsoever)
- Pickups (anything at all)
- Boxes (as in headshells, cabinets and chassis's, not cardboard packaging)
- Anything rack related (if it can be rack-mounted, I want it)
- Knobs, dials, sliders, pots and switches (any type at all)
- Faceplates (whatever you have)
- Logos/badges (whatever you have)
- Anything studio related (outboard gear, soundcards etc)

You can in essence use me like a recycling facility. I will take your unwanted/dead gear and put it, or parts of it, to good use.

Ideally, I would appreciate donations of kit, but if it -really- isn't economically viable, we could see about coming to an arrangement. My pockets are pretty bare though (thanks to guitars haha), so if free is an option, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks a load UG guys.
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
bump, just keeping this active
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
still here...

haha5940
60 IQ
I have a strat copy that could be useful for you? it's a bit tatty and has stickers on it, but could be useful for a full restoration? it's yours for £20 plus postage.
Rex Inclitus
10 IQ
I have a DS1 new and Krank Distortus Maximus ( that was malfunctioning ) that has some really good parts on it, thing is built like a tank if your interested buy the DS1 an I'll throw in the Krank for parts or a rebuild. Depending on where you are located it might not be worth it.
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
i am really interested in the DS1 and DistMax. how much for the two of them?

In what way was the DistMax malfunctioning? a bit of detail would be great thanks

I am located in Wales, so as long as you are UK-based, postage should be ok.

cheers

Rex Inclitus
10 IQ
I am in Canada so postage might be pricey let me check, I could give you the DS1 for $35 with the Distortus Maximus for free, the Maximus had a board problem IMO ( no sound with the switch engaged ) it only worked in bypass mode so I was told to destroy it rather than go thru a customs fiasco like I have in the past with equipment. Canada Customs are real dicks and try to screw me every time ( as Patrick the tech at Krank learned ). I was not even able to damage the unit as it was built so well ( I performed an impact test similar to my QC days and it didn't even scratch it with a heavy hammer, after a couple of shots only a few knobs fell of the potentiometers poles and they can be reattached with a screwdriver, the PCB is not damaged as far as I can see though it is inverted and hard to check the fids and solder masking etc.. all components seems to be physically operational though I cannot tell without a multimeter. The chassis and knobs are like a tank and I myself wanted to use the parts as I had to provide a written agreement that I would not rebuild it for resale in order to receive a replacement.