Page 1 of 2
i was just walking up stairs and suddenly it dawned on me... my legs are just big arms with tiny fingers on palms facing downwards. anybody else ever get this feeling?
Go home, TS. You're drunk. Or high. Or a combination of the two.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Once I couldn't remember the word wrist so I told my friend I had hurt my hand ankle
dont you think that its more likely that your arms are just small legs with big toes and soles still facing downwards
*your ad here*
I could live without my arms but a life without legs would not be a life worth living
cat
The arms and legs of near enough every vertebrate on the planet are pretty much the same thing. Same bones, same structure, same number of parts. Just in different shapes and sizes.

Think about that.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Finally someone that thinks like me!
I also think that evolution designed our butts to be really confortable for us to sit.
Quote by guitarxo
I could live without my arms but a life without legs would not be a life worth living

Huh? Arms > legs

With no legs, you wouldn't really be missing anything nowadays. You could easily get by with a wheelchair or those fancy J-shaped steel things things the runners wear. You'd even probably be thought of as a hero by many for doing those things.

There's probably similar arm replacements but they wouldn't be the same, arms are used for a lot more that just essentially moving back and forth and pushing.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Legs are just modified arms?
Tell that to Oscar Pistorius.

To answer original question, no. Chimps' legs are like arms, but our legs are a lot better and doing leg stuff then our arms.
i think ts may have OD'd on pot. someone call the police station of where he lives!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i think ts may have OD'd on pot. someone call the police station of where he lives!

OD'ed on pot? That's like drowning in air!
Quote by macashmack
OD'ed on pot? That's like drowning in air!

People drown in air all the time. It's not something that should be taken lightly.
*your ad here*
Quote by guitarxo

You're on a Guitar website and you would rather live with out arms?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Have you ever noticed that your mouth is exactly like your butthole except you put food into it and it has teeth?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Huh? Arms > legs

With no legs, you wouldn't really be missing anything nowadays. You could easily get by with a wheelchair or those fancy J-shaped steel things things the runners wear. You'd even probably be thought of as a hero by many for doing those things.

There's probably similar arm replacements but they wouldn't be the same, arms are used for a lot more that just essentially moving back and forth and pushing.

I like my legs though. they're my favorite part of myself and I'm proud of them. I can pick stuff up with my feet and probably learn to write with them. Who needs arms anyway

Quote by Sean-Man
You're on a Guitar website and you would rather live with out arms?

I don't actually play guitar much anymore
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I like my legs though. they're my favorite part of myself and I'm proud of them. I can pick stuff up with my feet and probably learn to write with them. Who needs arms anyway

I don't actually play guitar much anymore

So instead of just keeping your arms you'd rather relearn how do everything with inferior body parts? You are ****ing ******ed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
So instead of just keeping your arms you'd rather relearn how do everything with inferior body parts? You are ****ing ******ed.

legs are not inferior. legs are the best
cat
Quote by SuperKid
its impossible to wank using your legs
end of discussion

Prove it dude? Have you ever even fucking tried?
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by SuperKid
its impossible to wank using your legs
end of discussion

Shit, I never thought of that... How do people without arms release their sexual tension?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Cannot unthink

I moved my foot and it felt like I moved my leg hand

What have you done
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I have a question TS

Do you ever feel?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by theogonia777
People drown in air all the time. It's not something that should be taken lightly.

Quote by Jostry
Shit, I never thought of that... How do people without arms release their sexual tension?

Perhaps, bear with me for a moment, Sex. I know it's a profound concept, but I hear that people do this often.

Also guitarxo obviously has sexy legs.
Quote by Musicforyou17
Perhaps, bear with me for a moment, Sex. I know it's a profound concept, but I hear that people do this often.

dafuq is this?
Also guitarxo obviously has sexy legs.

not sure.... confirmation?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by red_hot_chili18
TS is on drugs.

yer
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I feel like a gorilla now. This is a cool feeling.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Page 1 of 2