Page 2 of 6
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
And now you apparently did make the connection between the behaviour and being black.
Yes, I did. It seems that The Pit is the place to ask just about anything.

I'm trying to wrap my head around teaching and forcing young girls into violent and aggressive behavior. That mindset is foreign to me. Maybe you can 'plain it to me because it seems as though the black community never misses an opportunity to live up to just about every stereotype associated with them.
Quote by ConcertShooter

It's that speech that government cannot stifle and that society should tolerate and discuss like adults. Many here are stuck in some pathological stage of adolescence which impedes upon their ability to reason and consider another man's (or woman's) point of view.

I can't really say you're differing from this very example.

You're the classic example of a guy who holds xenophobic opinions and whenever proven wrong/argued against will use the "free speech is dead" - rhetoric back.

There's no point in arguing with someone like you though because whoever you're arguing with either has to agree with you (then he's a true freedom fighter) or disagree with you and then he's infringing on your freedom and he' probably a communist/jew.

**** your founding fathers. Freedoms are worth shit if all you're gonna do is ramble nonsense you picked from your own ass.

Freedom isn't something that justifies itself by just being there.

You're gonna see whatever sociologic patterns you're looking for and disregard any other variables that are NOT correlated to race/ethnicity/gender/sex.

One good rule to follow when trying to go for scientific research is to try your utmost to disprove your theory. I don't really think you're trying that hard to do that. As you're obviously alreeady filled to the brim with stereotypes about people, races, cultures, and ethnicities you're gonna find them because you want to find them.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by ConcertShooter
Yes, I did. It seems that The Pit is the place to ask just about anything.

I'm trying to wrap my head around teaching and forcing young girls into violent and aggressive behavior. That mindset is foreign to me. Maybe you can 'plain it to me because it seems as though the black community never misses an opportunity to live up to just about every stereotype associated with them.

Ok well for a start, because in this video they are black, it doesn't mean it has anything to do with being black. They probably appear to live up to your stereotypes BECAUSE you have these stereotypes. You interpret behaviour and examples of it to fit your pre-existing prejudices on the matter. You watch this video and see it being something to do with being black because you assume it has something to do with being black, whereas I watch and see it being to do with these people being horrible human beings.

Despite this, assuming it is a "culture of violence", as you say, you've just admitted it's nothing to do with race.
Even if the subculture is majoratively black, that doesn't mean it is in any way related to them being black. Race=/=culture.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I can't really say you're differing from this very example.

You're the classic example of a guy who holds xenophobic opinions and whenever proven wrong/argued against will use the "free speech is dead" - rhetoric back.

There's no point in arguing with someone like you though because whoever you're arguing with either has to agree with you (then he's a true freedom fighter) or disagree with you and then he's infringing on your freedom and he' probably a communist/jew.

**** your founding fathers. Freedoms are worth shit if all you're gonna do is ramble nonsense you picked from your own ass.

Freedom isn't something that justifies itself by just being there.

You're gonna see whatever sociologic patterns you're looking for and disregard any other variables that are NOT correlated to race/ethnicity/gender/sex.

One good rule to follow when trying to go for scientific research is to try your utmost to disprove your theory. I don't really think you're trying that hard to do that.

Bravo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by macashmack
How exactly is free speech dead?
As this thread has demonstrated my merely asking a question about a certain demographic group has some here (at least one of the UG gangs\tribes) calling for my ban.

When people refuse to look at the issue\question I posed and instead call for my ban, then Free Speech is dead. Mind you these are the same people that rattle their chains every Fourth of July while telling themselves how free they are. In reality, their slaves with no clue and are working (knowingly or unknowingly) to destroy the very country that gives them the right to express their opinion. I suspect when they lose their rights too, it will begin to sink in for some.

It's either a respect for all points of view and Free Speech for all, or it's no Free Speech for anyone.
Last edited by ConcertShooter at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by ConcertShooter
As this thread has demonstrated my merely asking a question about a certain demographic group has some here (at least on of the UG gangs\tribes) calling for my ban.

When people refuse to look at the issue\question I posed and instead call for my ban, then Free Speech is dead. Mind you these are the same people that rattle their chains every Fourth of July while telling themselves how free they are. In reality, their slaves with no clue and are working (knowingly or unknowingly) to destroy the very country that gives them the right to express their opinion. I suspect when they lose their rights too, it will begin to sink in for some.

It's either a respect for all points of view and Free Speech for all, or it's no Free Speech for anyone.

ultimate-guitar are not obliged to follow any free-speech rule. It's privately founded and driven site. Whatever they find drivel they can remove.

Given this guy's ability to form coherent sentences and paragraphs I'm not entirely convinced that he's a nurse (although I've had my doubts ever since he claimed he contracted measles two days after having a measles jab, which is utterly impossible as anyone with a vague understanding of diseases will know). Don't you have to pass some kind of a formal education to be a nurse?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Ok well for a start, because in this video they are black, it doesn't mean it has anything to do with being black. They probably appear to live up to your stereotypes BECAUSE you have these stereotypes. You interpret behaviour and examples of it to fit your pre-existing prejudices on the matter. You watch this video and see it being something to do with being black because you assume it has something to do with being black, whereas I watch and see it being to do with these people being horrible human beings.

Despite this, assuming it is a "culture of violence", as you say, you've just admitted it's nothing to do with race.
Even if the subculture is majoratively black, that doesn't mean it is in any way related to them being black. Race=/=culture.
I base my opinions on the scientific method. Observation and analysis and continued observation and analysis.

The following study\statistics came from two decades of FBI\Department of Justice crime statistics. Are statistics racist or hateful, or is this just information where an inanimate object like text on a webpage is devoid of feelings?

Crime Rates --
* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
--Color of Crime, Race, Crime, and Justice in America Second, Expanded Edition, 2005.
http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Interracial Crime --
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
--Color of Crime, Race, Crime, and Justice in America Second, Expanded Edition, 2005.
<http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html>
Quote by Todd Hart
Given this guy's ability to form coherent sentences and paragraphs I'm not entirely convinced that he's a nurse (although I've had my doubts ever since he claimed he contracted measles two days after having a measles jab, which is utterly impossible as anyone with a vague understanding of diseases will know). Don't you have to pass some kind of a formal education to be a nurse?
I have a BSN and passed the state nursing boards after graduating nursing school (Early '80s). Made a 2416 on the NCLEX test where passing was 1600.
Where is your study regarding how big % of the money blacks and hispanics are in possesion of compared to whites? And in general just the general racism/stereotypical view on blacks/hispanics in media etc.

Where do hispanics and black live? What jobs do they have? What socioeconomic situation do they have?

You're basically trying to argue that they are genetically more prone to commit crimes. Is this genetic "fixed" as in it can't be affected by the environment? Because if it's the former that is some extremely abstract gene they carry down as being criminal is connected to the economic system and the right to possession rather than being tall, thin etc etc.

If the gene however is affected by the environment you should start looking at that.

Perhaps.

You're basically presenting facts that might have nothing to do with the ethnicity you're trying to connect with the crime rates. And as I earlier said. I won't buy into your crap until you've added other variables than race/ethnicity.

I want to see a compared study between whites, hispanics, blacks with the same job situation, socioeconomic status in general, family situation and history. etc with the only difference that they are white, black or hispanic.

Otherwise you're comparing an UNEMPLOYED hispanic in a suburb/ghetto to a lawyer who happens to be white living in a posh part of town and stating that the hispanic is criminal because he's hispanic rather than because of everything else that is much more likely to be the variable in affect.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by ConcertShooter
As this thread has demonstrated my merely asking a question about a certain demographic group has some here (at least on of the UG gangs\tribes) calling for my ban.

No one here wants to end free speech or take away your speech. We just don't like blatant racism. At first you weren't being racist (at least not overtly) but then you equated that behavior in the video with being black, when more likely it has to do with economic class and the low standard of living that those people most likely live in.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
ultimate-guitar are not obliged to follow any free-speech rule. It's privately founded and driven site. Whatever they find drivel they can remove.

This is true, but with many of the other threads I've seen here mine are quite tame in comparison. It appears that some people only want certain subjects discussed and other subjects and people deep sixed.

I haven't harassed anyone. Called anyone any derogatory names like others have called me. Haven't used any offensive language toward any individual or group, and have generally carried on in a most civil manner at all times. Not so those who attack me for my political beliefs only and with threats of violence.
>implying blacks and whites have equal opportunities in the US, have the same access to a good education (or even an education), and are born into the same amount of wealth

Those are all things that have much more of an effect on violent behaviors than the color of someone's skin.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ConcertShooter
*crime stats*

Correlation=/=causation.

Considering that the higher concentration of non-white populations in mostly white countries will be in poorer areas and inner cities, this isn't surprising.

Them being a certain race doesn't cause them to be more prone to crime, being a certain race is more associated with socioeconomic conditions that mean crime is more prevalent.
Quote by ConcertShooter
I have a BSN and passed the state nursing boards after graduating nursing school (Early '80s). Made a 2416 on the NCLEX test where passing was 1600.

Well as a nurse you should be somewhat aware that genetics proves that race doesn't exist (and that measles has a 10 day incubation period).
Quote by ConcertShooter
This is true, but with many of the other threads I've seen here mine are quite tame in comparison. It appears that some people only want certain subjects discussed and other subjects and people deep sixed.

I haven't harassed anyone. Called anyone any derogatory names like others have called me. Haven't used any offensive language toward any individual or group, and have generally carried on in a most civil manner at all times. Not so those who attack me for my political beliefs only and with threats of violence.

You've been provoking jews and communists.
If I had been a jew I'd been rather offended by your other thread.

As a communist I am however only happy to see the likes of you being scared and depressed in your country because of the current situation of others than gun-waving rednecks getting influence in society.
Quote by WCPhils
>implying blacks and whites have equal opportunities in the US, have the same access to a good education (or even an education), and are born into the same amount of wealth

Those are all things that have much more of an effect on violent behaviors than the color of someone's skin.

They do have that, to be fair
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You've been provoking jews and communists.
If I had been a jew I'd been rather offended by your other thread.

As a communist I am however only happy to see the likes of you being scared and depressed in your country because of the current situation of others than gun-waving rednecks getting influence in society.

Why are you a communist?
Last edited by macashmack at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by macashmack

They have based on their race but the races are not equally represented in the economic possesion etc in the country.
Quote by willT08
Shooter, a hint, social class has more to do with crime than race.
Then how do you explain the low crime rates in the Appalachian Mountain chain? Those people living in Appalachia don't come any more socially deprived or financially impoverished. They can't afford to spend $300 on the latest pair of Nike sneakers or risk getting shot for wearing them.

The people of Appalachia aren't raping, robbing, and murdering their neighbors, and they aren't out doing drive by shootings either. They don't stab or shoot someone because they feel "disrespected" either.

I'd say that the people of Appalachia are on the bottom of the social ladder, but commit far less murder than these rich and famous, high on the social ladder types like O.J. Simpson, Rae Carruth, Rubin “Hurricane” Carter, Hiroshi Ogawa, Bruno Souza, Robert Rozier, and Gavin Grant to name a few.

How do you explain this phenomenon? This is a matter of genetics and not environment at play here.
Quote by ConcertShooter
Then how do you explain the low crime rates in the Appalachian Mountain chain? Those people living in Appalachia don't come any more socially deprived or financially impoverished. They can't afford to spend $300 on the latest pair of Nike sneakers or risk getting shot for wearing them.

The people of Appalachia aren't raping, robbing, and murdering their neighbors, and they aren't out doing drive by shootings either. They don't stab or shoot someone because they feel "disrespected" either.

I'd say that the people of Appalachia are on the bottom of the social ladder, but commit far less murder than these rich and famous, high on the social ladder types like O.J. Simpson, Rae Carruth, Rubin “Hurricane” Carter, Hiroshi Ogawa, Bruno Souza, Robert Rozier, and Gavin Grant to name a few.

How do you explain this phenomenon?

Aliens.
Quote by macashmack

I mean, in theory, I guess it's true.

But in my area, around Philadelphia, the schools in the city are terrible and the school outside the city are fairly good. The majority of blacks in the area live in the city so they aren't really getting as good of an education.

It just goes in a circle though since they aren't getting a good education they can't move on to higher education, and then can't move out of the social class they are born into.

I wasn't trying to say they aren't allowed to have the same education.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ConcertShooter

How do you explain this phenomenon?

White men have caused more destruction than any demographic. Serial killers? Almost always white men. All the shootings we've been having? White men.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ConcertShooter

How do you explain this phenomenon? This is a matter of genetics and not environment at play here.

If everyone's poor there's **** all to steal/kill for. Crime is mostly caused by economic disparity, not simple poorness/poverty.
Quote by ConcertShooter

OR it could be the case of a few individuals. Why must you group all people together based on that?
Quote by BladeSlinger
White men have caused more destruction than any demographic. Serial killers? Almost always white men. All the shootings we've been having? White men.

Yes but as I said to shooters question.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Correlation=/=causation.

Considering that the higher concentration of non-white populations in mostly white countries will be in poorer areas and inner cities, this isn't surprising.

Them being a certain race doesn't cause them to be more prone to crime, being a certain race is more associated with socioeconomic conditions that mean crime is more prevalent.

Then you'll have to explain why the poorest and lowliest people on the socio-economic ladder, the people of Appalachia, aren't out raping, robbing, and murdering at the same rates as non-Whites similarly situated.

No one is more disadvantaged or as poor as the people of Appalachia.
Quote by ConcertShooter
Then you'll have to explain why the poorest and lowliest people on the socio-economic ladder, the people of Appalachia, aren't out raping, robbing, and murdering at the same rates as non-Whites similarly situated.

>implying inner city culture is the same as appalachia
Quote by ConcertShooter

It's been explained.
Quote by Todd Hart
If everyone's poor there's **** all to steal/kill for. Crime is mostly caused by economic disparity, not simple poorness/poverty.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by anvil is god
>implying inner city culture is the same as appalachia

To be fair, that was his point
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's just that the media focuses only on White criminals (serial\spree killers) and downplays minority crimes or covers them up altogether.

The White serial killer myth is just that: a myth. Look at the facts and you'll see that black males outnumber White serial\spree killers by a wide margin.

Black Serial Killers (List not anywhere near complete. This is just a fraction of them.)

1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (Found Guilty of Killing 11 women in TX & 1 in MI. Suspected of Murdering Over 100 Women)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black - murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago - southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people - )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles

Also:

Latina Williams - Feb 2008 - Louisiana Technical College (3 dead, including self)
Peter Odighizuwa - Jan 2002 - Appalachian School of Law (3 killed, 3 wounded)
Mark James Robert Essex - Jan 1973 - New Orleans (9 dead, 13 wounded)
Christopher Williams - Aug 2006 - Essex, VT Elementary School (2 dead)
Stanley "Tookie" Williams - 1979 - Los Angeles (4 dead)
Give us sources, bro. Oh wait, you never do.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Serial killers? Almost always white men.

This is only a myth actually. The most famous serial killers are all white but the white population is not over represented when it comes to serial killers.

Edit. Damn it, im going to look like a racist sympathizer again. I was just correcting a stereotype, not agreeing with ConcertShooter.
Last edited by Gantz92 at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by ConcertShooter
The White serial killer myth is just that: a myth. Look at the facts and you'll see that black males outnumber White serial\spree killers by a wide margin.

Black Serial Killers (List not anywhere near complete. This is just a fraction of them.)

Stalin finds your list amusing.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Give us sources, bro. Oh wait, you never do.
What sources do you want? You have the FBI\DOJ crime stat sources. You can look up the names of the black serial killers because they're right before your eyes. What else do you want?
So, 50 black serial killers over time span of what? That can be anything from 100 years to a few years. I'm guessing the former.

And make another list with whites and the numbers will be higher in terms of casualties.

Not that I'm gonna enter this discussion about white/black serial killers but yeah.
Quote by Gantz92
This is only a myth actually. The most famous serial killers are all white but the white population is not over represented when it comes to serial killers.

Edit. Damn it, im going to look like a racist sympathizer again. I was just correcting a stereotype, not agreeing with ConcertShooter.
Many of them are actually Jewish although Jews "look White."

Jewish Serial Killers

David Berkowitz (Son of Sam)
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah
Ed Gein
Joel Rifkin
Harold Shipman
Rodney Alcala
Herb Baumeister
Harvey Glatman
John Wayne Gacy
Albert DeSalvo
Charles Cohen
Jeffrey Dahmer
Peter Kudzinowski
Tillie Klimek
Henry Lee Lucas
Charles Schmid
Robert Shulman
Efren Saldivar
Leopold and Loeb
Randall Woodfield
Louis Fine
George Sack
Alfred Leonard Cline
Louis Neu
Ralph Jerome Selz
Edward Simon Wein
Harvey Murray Glatman
Robert Zarinsky
James Koedatich
Ralph Nuss
Gloria Tannenbaum
Milton Niport
Bertram Greenberg
Joseph Kallinger
William Rothstein
Joseph Fischer
Brian Kevin Rosenfeld
Robert Durst
Steven Oken
Nathan Trupp
Charles Mark Cohen
Jeffrey Feltner
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo

Louis Fine, active 1914-32. Married heiresses and killed them; at least six victims

George Sack, 1923-25, 32-54. Murdered for life-assurance; five known victims.

Alfred Leonard Cline, 1931-32, 43-45. Claimed at least nine victims: 1 Christian clergyman, 8 women.

Louis Neu, 1933-35. Just two known victims, both male; he is likely to have killed more.

Ralph Jerome Selz, 1930s. Was a con-man suspected of five murders.

Murder Inc., The Purple Gang, etc. The hitmen of the Jewish underworld are not normally included in lists of serial killers. They should be. Most are psychopaths who enjoy killing and torture. Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel’s famous quote “We only kill each other” was very far from the truth.

Edward Simon Wein, 1955-56, 1975. Began as a serial rapist marking Passover and New Moons; released from prison, he started killing.

Harvey Murray Glatman, 1957-58. Three known victims; he twice marked the Fast of Av.

Robert Zarinsky, 1958-74. Tried a ‘Nazi’ act, even desecrated a Jewish cemetery; Jewish sources say momma was a gentile; seven known victims: 1 cop, 6 teenage girls; the dates reveal his true loyalty.

James Koedatich, 1960-82. Killed at least four young girls and then a fellow prisoner.

Ralph Nuss, 1966. Three known victims.

Gloria Tannenbaum, 1969. Shot a professor of Russian history and poisoned two other people.

Milton Niport, ?-1970. “Jewish taxi-driver”, confessed to six murders.

Bertram Greenberg, ?-1971. Killed at least three, including a 13-year-old girl.

Joseph Kallinger, 1974-75. At least three victims; Schreiber’s ‘The Shoemaker’ pretends he was raised by German Catholics, but he followed the Jewish calendar and even dug a mikvah in his cellar.

David Berkowitz, ‘the Son of Sam’, 1976-77. Genetically 100% Jewish, not just raised by Jews.

William Rothstein, 1977-2003. Linked to at least four suspicious deaths.

Joseph Fischer, 1978-83. Shared Berkowitz’ fondness for 11ths and 29ths of the Jewish months; also marked a sabbath coinciding with 22nd Iyyar, same as the first Sabbath observed during the Exodus.

Brian Kevin Rosenfeld, 1982-90. Murderous nurse; he pled guilty on three specimen charges of murder, but is suspected of at least twenty-three.

Robert Durst,1982-2001. Heir to a billion dollar property empire, but also a serial-killer with three known victims.

Steven Oken, 1986-87. Tortured, raped and murdered at least three women.

Nathan Trupp, 1988. Killed a total of five people in two separate incidents.

Charles Mark Cohen, 1988-89. His nomadic lifestyle means his total of five victims could easily be an underestimate.

Jeffrey Feltner, 1988-89. Dying of AIDs, despatched eight or more Florida nursing-home patients.

Joel Rifkin,1989-93. New York State’s most prolific serial-killer with more than twenty prostitute victims.

Philip Carl Jablonski, 1991. At least five female victims.

Edward Isadore Savitz, 1991-92. Homosexual who deliberately spread AIDs virus among gentile boys.

Robert Shulman, 1991-96. Confessed to five prostitute murders; his brother helped dispose of at least one body.

Eyal Shachar, 2002-2004. A doctor engaged in life-insurance swindles; at least two female victims.

Salomon Rosenbloom (aka Sidney Reilly),1895-1925. Killed at least four victims, including a Christian priest.

Norman Parker, England, 1963, 1970. Quite open about his Jewishness.

James Eric Gottfried, ?-1987. Killed fourteen female victims all across Europe before hanging himself in an Athens jail; thus no trial and pitiful media coverage. His brother is a serial fraudster and his nephew committed a murder in Florida.

Andrei Chikatilo, 1978-90. Confessed to killing fifty-five children and teenagers; his non-Russian surname is unmistakably Jewish; see Enc. Jud. sv Gikatila.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
So, 50 black serial killers over time span of what? That can be anything from 100 years to a few years. I'm guessing the former.

And make another list with whites and the numbers will be higher in terms of casualties.

Not that I'm gonna enter this discussion about white/black serial killers but yeah.
Within the last 20 to 40 years.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
so, you hate communists, jews and blacks?

who else?

muslims I'm sure seeing as how you're american and generally just a redneck.

Yes, all Americans are generally rednecks, the dutch wear wooden shoes and dance whenever they're in proximity of tulips and windmills, The French all wear striped shirts, berets, and are pretentious asshats, and every Mexican wears a sombrero, has a thick moustache (even the women) and illegally immigrated at one time or another.

Any more stereotypes you want to get out of your system?
Last edited by Nex Exspecto at Feb 20, 2013,