Page 3 of 6
Quote by ConcertShooter
*continual posting copy-pasted stuff (which is exactly what you did in the vaccination thread*

Quote by ConcertShooter
Few people own their own thoughts. They are rather more like the parrot merely spewing what they've been told to believe by the various media personalities that impress and convince them that self-destructive behavior is to be admired and emulated.

You're slowly adding to the diagnosis that you suffer some form of paranoia.

Quote by Nex Exspecto
Yes, all Americans are generally rednecks, the dutch wear wooden shoes and dance whenever they're in proximity of tulips and windmills, and every Mexican wears a sombrero and illegally immigrated at one time or another.

Any more stereotypes you want to get out of your system?

Do you even reading comprehension?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by ConcertShooter
What sources do you want? You have the FBI\DOJ crime stat sources. You can look up the names of the black serial killers because they're right before your eyes. What else do you want?

You're giving us statistics

We aren't asking for statistics. We want to know how blacks are inherently more violent than other races, and all you keep doing is throwing out numbers. Not explain how these numbers back up you point. Especially since everyone has brought up multiple reason why this may be the case (economic standing, education, ect)

You have to show us how all of these number are caused by some "violent gene" in blacks.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
So, 50 black serial killers over time span of what? That can be anything from 100 years to a few years. I'm guessing the former.

And make another list with whites and the numbers will be higher in terms of casualties.

Not that I'm gonna enter this discussion about white/black serial killers but yeah.
When you account for the percentage of serial\spree killer per each racial population you'll find that blacks have a percentage of serial killers multiple times that of Whites. It's called a "per capita" percentage.
Quote by ConcertShooter
When you account for the percentage of serial\spree killer per each racial population you'll find that blacks have a percentage of serial killers multiple times that of Whites. It's called a "per capita" percentage.

and then we're once again back to what race is overrepresented in poverty/suburbs/ghettos and bad neighbourhoods in general.

Which you completely either fail to acknowledge deliberately or by idiocy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by macashmack
Shooter, may I ask; Do you want the world to only be White Anglo Saxon Protestants?
I want at least one country where Whites can live among themselves if they so choose and not be forced at gunpoint to accept "diversity" and "multiculturalism."

No one has a problem with the State of Israel being a religious state for Jews only. In fact, they just deported thousands of black Africans back to Africa and no one cried racism then. No one complains that Africa is for Africans and Asia for Asians, but it seems that only White Western nations are the ones forced to take in the world's human garbage and suffer for it.

Those responsible for policies that allow for the destruction of Western nations are dual citizen of the State of Israel and of the Western nation they currently inhabit.
Quote by ConcertShooter
Many of them are actually Jewish although Jews "look White."

Jewish Serial Killers

David Berkowitz (Son of Sam)
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah
Ed Gein
Joel Rifkin
Harold Shipman
Rodney Alcala
Herb Baumeister
Harvey Glatman
John Wayne Gacy
Albert DeSalvo
Charles Cohen
Jeffrey Dahmer
Peter Kudzinowski
Tillie Klimek
Henry Lee Lucas
Charles Schmid
Robert Shulman
Efren Saldivar
Leopold and Loeb
Randall Woodfield
Louis Fine
George Sack
Alfred Leonard Cline
Louis Neu
Ralph Jerome Selz
Edward Simon Wein
Harvey Murray Glatman
Robert Zarinsky
James Koedatich
Ralph Nuss
Gloria Tannenbaum
Milton Niport
Bertram Greenberg
Joseph Kallinger
William Rothstein
Joseph Fischer
Brian Kevin Rosenfeld
Robert Durst
Steven Oken
Nathan Trupp
Charles Mark Cohen
Jeffrey Feltner
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo

Louis Fine, active 1914-32. Married heiresses and killed them; at least six victims

George Sack, 1923-25, 32-54. Murdered for life-assurance; five known victims.

Alfred Leonard Cline, 1931-32, 43-45. Claimed at least nine victims: 1 Christian clergyman, 8 women.

Louis Neu, 1933-35. Just two known victims, both male; he is likely to have killed more.

Ralph Jerome Selz, 1930s. Was a con-man suspected of five murders.

Murder Inc., The Purple Gang, etc. The hitmen of the Jewish underworld are not normally included in lists of serial killers. They should be. Most are psychopaths who enjoy killing and torture. Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel’s famous quote “We only kill each other” was very far from the truth.

Edward Simon Wein, 1955-56, 1975. Began as a serial rapist marking Passover and New Moons; released from prison, he started killing.

Harvey Murray Glatman, 1957-58. Three known victims; he twice marked the Fast of Av.

Robert Zarinsky, 1958-74. Tried a ‘Nazi’ act, even desecrated a Jewish cemetery; Jewish sources say momma was a gentile; seven known victims: 1 cop, 6 teenage girls; the dates reveal his true loyalty.

James Koedatich, 1960-82. Killed at least four young girls and then a fellow prisoner.

Ralph Nuss, 1966. Three known victims.

Gloria Tannenbaum, 1969. Shot a professor of Russian history and poisoned two other people.

Milton Niport, ?-1970. “Jewish taxi-driver”, confessed to six murders.

Bertram Greenberg, ?-1971. Killed at least three, including a 13-year-old girl.

Joseph Kallinger, 1974-75. At least three victims; Schreiber’s ‘The Shoemaker’ pretends he was raised by German Catholics, but he followed the Jewish calendar and even dug a mikvah in his cellar.

David Berkowitz, ‘the Son of Sam’, 1976-77. Genetically 100% Jewish, not just raised by Jews.

William Rothstein, 1977-2003. Linked to at least four suspicious deaths.

Joseph Fischer, 1978-83. Shared Berkowitz’ fondness for 11ths and 29ths of the Jewish months; also marked a sabbath coinciding with 22nd Iyyar, same as the first Sabbath observed during the Exodus.

Brian Kevin Rosenfeld, 1982-90. Murderous nurse; he pled guilty on three specimen charges of murder, but is suspected of at least twenty-three.

Robert Durst,1982-2001. Heir to a billion dollar property empire, but also a serial-killer with three known victims.

Steven Oken, 1986-87. Tortured, raped and murdered at least three women.

Nathan Trupp, 1988. Killed a total of five people in two separate incidents.

Charles Mark Cohen, 1988-89. His nomadic lifestyle means his total of five victims could easily be an underestimate.

Jeffrey Feltner, 1988-89. Dying of AIDs, despatched eight or more Florida nursing-home patients.

Joel Rifkin,1989-93. New York State’s most prolific serial-killer with more than twenty prostitute victims.

Philip Carl Jablonski, 1991. At least five female victims.

Edward Isadore Savitz, 1991-92. Homosexual who deliberately spread AIDs virus among gentile boys.

Robert Shulman, 1991-96. Confessed to five prostitute murders; his brother helped dispose of at least one body.

Eyal Shachar, 2002-2004. A doctor engaged in life-insurance swindles; at least two female victims.

Salomon Rosenbloom (aka Sidney Reilly),1895-1925. Killed at least four victims, including a Christian priest.

Norman Parker, England, 1963, 1970. Quite open about his Jewishness.

James Eric Gottfried, ?-1987. Killed fourteen female victims all across Europe before hanging himself in an Athens jail; thus no trial and pitiful media coverage. His brother is a serial fraudster and his nephew committed a murder in Florida.

Andrei Chikatilo, 1978-90. Confessed to killing fifty-five children and teenagers; his non-Russian surname is unmistakably Jewish; see Enc. Jud. sv Gikatila.

I know for a fact that Albert Desalvo and Jeffrey Dahmer weren't jewish which makes me question the accuracy of that list.
>Wants to live in world run by White people
>Too stupid to realize he already does

This is you, really.
Quote by ConcertShooter
I want at least one country where Whites can live among themselves if they so choose and not be forced at gunpoint to accept "diversity" and "multiculturalism."

So you're racist.

No one has a problem with the State of Israel being a religious state for Jews only. In fact, they just deported thousands of black Africans back to Africa and no one cried racism then. No one complains that Africa is for Africans and Asia for Asians, but it seems that only White Western nations are the ones forced to take in the world's human garbage and suffer for it.

Israel's population is as much Jewish as America's is white... In both cases it's about 70%.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
and then we're once again back to what race is overrepresented in poverty/suburbs/ghettos and bad neighbourhoods [SIC] in general.

And why is this exactly? Explain why it is that that particular race destroys every community it moves into. Why do property values drop when they move into what were once otherwise quiet and peaceful communities?

It's not racial reality and facts is it? It's that evil "racism" at work. It's not the criminally mind urban dweller's fault he's a criminal thug, it's evil "racism" keeping them down. Or it's Whitey keeping them down or any other reason to excuse those to who the blame squarely rests.
Quote by ConcertShooter
What does that mean? Define the term racism please.

You know exactly what racism means. Don't play dumb, I know it comes easily too you but refrain.
Quote by ConcertShooter
And why is this exactly? Explain why it is that that particular race destroys every community it moves into.
Source?

Why do property values drop when they move into what were once otherwise quiet and peaceful communities?
Source?

Quote by ConcertShooter
What does that mean? Define the term racism please.

You feel you are superior because you are white. What the **** do you think it means?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by willT08
>Wants to live in world run by White people
>Too stupid to realize he already does

This is you, really.
<--- Too stupid to differentiate Jews from Whites. Jews aren't White. Get it?

Jews control the financial apparatus in America, not Whites.
Jews control the media in America, not Whites.

It's Jews in Congress that are pushing to disarm America, but you won't hear those same dual Israeli-U.S. traitors calling to disarm Israelis who can carry fully auto machine guns around where ever they travel in the State of Israel.
And there it is. Paranoia at it's finest.

EDIT: Anti-semitism is a common symptom of manic depression, you might want to get checked out. That is, if you trust doctors.
Quote by ConcertShooter

It's Jews in Congress that are pushing to disarm America, but you won't hear those same dual Israeli-U.S. traitors calling to disarm Israelis who can carry fully auto machine guns around where ever they travel in the State of Israel.

Quote by WCPhils
You feel you are superior because you are white. What the **** do you think it means?

I asked you to define "racism." Still waiting on the definition. Your projecting feelings onto me isn't a definition of "racism" or anything else. My feelings are irrelevant. Now please define racism so that we all know you're not a fool.

Oh, and I asked you to define it first.
Quote by ConcertShooter

You really need to go see a psychiatrist. And I mean that sincerely, not as some attempt at ad hominem.

Quote by willT08

EDIT: Anti-semitism is a common symptom of manic depression, you might want to get checked out. That is, if you trust doctors.

Lots of doctors are Jewish, they'll probably infect him with their measles vaccine!

And you've watched Hitch and Amis's 'No Laughing Matter' discussion.
Quote by willT08

doctor might be a jew.

wouldn't recommend it.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
doctor might be a jew.

wouldn't recommend it.

Or be of Indian decent

Wait, does he hate them too?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
doctor might be a jew.

wouldn't recommend it.

You can guarantee he'll be giving you some Jew-y mind control drugs even if he isn't.

Honestly mate, go seek psychiatric help or counseling. Deadly seriously, I think it will help you a lot.
Quote by anvil is god

Times of Israel

Jews DO control the media

We Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

But that’s not all. We also control the ads that go on those TV shows.

And let’s not forget AIPAC, every anti-Semite’s favorite punching bag. We’re talking an organization that’s practically the equivalent of the Elders of Zion. I’ll never forget when I was involved in Israeli advocacy in college and being at one of the many AIPAC conventions. A man literally stood in front of us and told us that their whole goal was to only work with top-50 school graduate students because they would eventually be the people making changes in the government. Here I am, an idealistic little kid that goes to a bottom 50 school (ASU) who wants to do some grassroots advocacy, and these guys are literally talking about infiltrating the government. Intense.

Now, I know what everyone will say. That everyone tries to lobby. Every minority group and every majority group. That every group has some successful actors and directors. But that’s a far call from saying that we run Hollywood and Madison Avenue. That the Mel Gibsons of the world are right in saying we’re deliberately using our power to take over the world. That we’ve got some crazy conspiracy going down.

Okay. Fine. So some of that is kooky talk.

But let’s look at it a bit deeper.

Maybe it’s true: everyone lobbies. Maybe it’s true there are actors of every ethnicity out there. But come on. We’re the ones who are bragging about this stuff all the time. Can’t we admit that we’re incredibly successful? Can’t we say it to the world?

I’ll give my theory for why Jews don’t want to talk about their control of the media.

First of all, as much as Jews like to admit that so many of them are successful, and that so many of them have accomplished so much, they hate to admit that it has to do with they’re being Jewish. Maybe they’ll admit that it has something to do with the Jewish experience. But how many Jews will admit that there is something inherently a part of every single one of them that helps them to accomplish amazing things?

The ADL chairman, Abe Foxman, was interviewed in a great article about the subject and he said that he “would prefer people say that many executives in the industry ‘happen to be Jewish.’” This just about sums up the party line.

The truth is, the anti-Semites got it right. We Jews have something planted in each one of us that makes us completely different from every group in the world. We’re talking about a group of people that just got put in death camps, endured pogroms, their whole families decimated. And then they came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews. And we’ve done it before. That’s why the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. We were too successful. Go look at the Torah — it’s right there. And we did it in Germany too.

This ability to succeed, this inner drive, comes not from the years of education or any other sort of conditional factors, but because of the inner spark within each Jew.

Now, the reason groups like the ADL and AIPAC hate admitting this is because, first of all, they are secular organizations. Their whole agenda is to prove that every Jew is the same as every other person in the world. I cannot imagine a more outlandish agenda. No, we’re different. We’re special.

Of course, people hate when anyone says this. They assume that if you’re saying that Jews are special, it somehow implies that they’re better.

To be honest, I’m not really sure what the word “better” even means. What I do know is that being special simply means a person has a responsibility to do good.

I think that’s the real reason most Jews are so afraid to admit that there’s something inherently powerful and good about them. Not because they’re afraid of being special. But because they’re afraid of being responsible. It means that they’re suddenly culpable when they create dirty TV shows that sully the spiritual atmosphere of the world. It means that things can’t just be created for the sake of amusement or fun or even “art.”

Suddenly, we can’t screw up the world.

The interesting thing is that Jews have done so much for the world in so many other ways. They’ve moved forward civil rights; they’ve helped save lives in Darfur, Haiti and just about everywhere else.

But that’s not enough. Fixing the world physically is only half the battle.

Our larger battle, the harder battle, is elevating the world spiritually. And this is what the people that fight with every inch of their soul to prove that Jews are just the same as everyone else are afraid of. It means that we can no longer just “express ourselves.” We’ll have to start thinking about the things we create and the way we act. It means we’ll have to start working together. It means we’ll have to hold one other, and ourselves, to a higher standard.

The time has come, though. We no longer have to change our names. We no longer have to blend in like chameleons. We own a whole freaking country.

Instead, we can be proud of who we are, and simultaneously aware of our huge responsibility — and opportunity.
Last edited by ConcertShooter at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart

And you've watched Hitch and Amis's 'No Laughing Matter' discussion.

The whole damn thing, you know it.
Quote by ConcertShooter
Times of Israel

More copy-pasting from crappy sources! Yay!

Quote by willT08

The whole damn thing, you know it.

'Where are those Jews? Those lousy Jews!'
Quote by ConcertShooter
rant about jews

That's strange. The entire jewish population signing under on that statement.

Quote by Todd Hart
More copy-pasting from crappy sources! Yay!

(Invalid img)

Copy fail

DAMN YOU JEWS!!! *shakes fist at sky*
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Copy fail

DAMN YOU JEWS!!! *shakes fist at sky*

Thanks Obama.
Quote by Todd Hart

Amis is a delight. I need to lay off the Hitch for a while though I think. I was watching an old video of him on CSPAN from the late 80's and knew the whole story as to why he was smirking when a woman called him Chris.

Anyhow, I assume we're all done with this guy now?
Last edited by willT08 at Feb 20, 2013,
Decided to check in on this thread again, wasn't disappointed
Quote by Xplozive
You sir are a dick!
Quote by Toppscore
And then again, Wildthang, "You're probably NOT one of them clean Socialists, either"

Wat.
Quote by WCPhils
Why isn't this guy banned yet?

Isn't being a racist cunt against the rules?

Agreed. I can't even see his post, but based on his previous posts I know he's basically racist and grossly misinterprets studies to "prove" his point.

@the Jew comments:
You guys are great!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 20, 2013,
I suggest he listen to Brett Eidman - "Please Don't Marry The Jew" repeatedly until he gets it...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Why do people lose their jobs for merely criticizing Jews if they don't wield the kind of power they do? Why can't you criticize Jews, even blacks, without being called names if the criticism is warranted?

Jews don't control Washington, D.C. or America through AIPAC. It's just my imagination.

(Invalid img)

Last edited by ConcertShooter at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by Arby911
I suggest he listen to Brett Eidman - "Please Don't Marry The Jew" repeatedly until he gets it...

He'd probably think that supports his weird-ass racist views.
>complains about mindless liberals killing his freedom of speech
>keeps making threads regardless

I'll repeat what I said earlier: I think we can confirm a troll here
Quote by Xplozive
You sir are a dick!
Quote by Toppscore
And then again, Wildthang, "You're probably NOT one of them clean Socialists, either"

Wat.
Last edited by WildthingJR at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by WildthingJR
>complains about mindless liberals killing his freedom of speech
>keeps making threads regardless

I'll repeat what I said earlier: I think we can confirm a troll here

Sadly I think we can confirm he's not a troll,.

This is the real deal...Which is both sad and lolworthy at the same time.