Page 2 of 1525
Quote by Ippon
Old school pin-up. If I can find a hirez pic of Amanda Seyfried raw, I'd do one of my 7s.

That is one good looking woman. I prefer brunettes, but she is just gorgeous, on top of being sexy.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Ippon you and your lady describing adjectives

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
kyle or craig or matt or anybody, got time to hear my question about JFET switches? i'd want to PM you guys if you got time now.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Nasal spray is the shit. I really think it is one of the modern miracles of science that we can clear up a stuffy nose just like that.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Rooster is better.

The real magic of AIC is not in their radio hits. Tunes like "Dam That River," "Rain When I Die," and "We Die Young" (just for example) are the gold.
Quote by ECistheBest
kyle or craig or matt or anybody, got time to hear my question about JFET switches? i'd want to PM you guys if you got time now.

I'm probably not the right guy for questions about JFET switches. But thanks for the consideration!
We Die Young is such a great song. I have listened to that song on repeat many a study hour
I was hoping you would post it. Love that tolex so much. I am pissed that I live closer to Scott's shop than any of y'all and I haven't played a splawn yet
Quote by CECamps
The real magic of AIC is not in their radio hits. Tunes like "Dam That River," "Rain When I Die," and "We Die Young" (just for example) are the gold.

No doubt. Those are all great songs. I personally like how Roster starts out slow and kind of boring but with an awesome story to tell that pulls you in (I think it is about heroin addiction though). The song sounds so big by the time it is done you forgot how it started. Plus, I didn't get to know AIC via the radio. I don't listen to the radio. I'm a CD (album) guy and most of the stuff I like, my friends don't like. I know you are big AIC fan tho so

Quote by dementiacaptain
I was hoping you would post it. Love that tolex so much. I am pissed that I live closer to Scott's shop than any of y'all and I haven't played a splawn yet

I just realized how bad that pic looks now. I'm sure I have a better one. Get your ass over there and also please check out some of his guitars he builds.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Feb 21, 2013,
Yeah it's an hour trip, so I am just looking for a good Saturday to occupy the GF and go down with a buddy.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
No doubt. Those are all great songs. I personally like how Roster starts out slow and kind of boring but with an awesome story to tell that pulls you in (I think it is about heroin addiction though). The song sounds so big by the time it is done you forgot how it started. Plus, I didn't get to know AIC via the radio. I don't listen to the radio. I'm a CD (album) guy and most of the stuff I like, my friends don't like. I know you are big AIC fan tho so

Definitely. Rooster is an awesome tune for all the reasons you mentioned.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Rooster is better.

Quote by CECamps

I agree with both of you completely. I just always seen the crunch of the guitar in Down in a Hole as one of the best rhythm tones I have ever heard.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Here you go dementiaJon

Craig - hells bells. I remember that for a long time I thought Roster was about a Vietnam Vet that was having flashbacks and ended up killing someone by mistake - or something.

Nick - yes that is some serious crunch on 'Down in a Hole'
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Craig - hells bells. I remember that for a long time I thought Roster was about a Vietnam Vet that was having flashbacks and ended up killing someone by mistake - or something.

It is one of the few songs off "Dirt" that isn't about heroin addiction actually. It was inspired by and about Cantrell's dad who was a Vietnam vet.
^ Holy Crap.

No shit Craig? I guess that goes to show you how much I don't know. I remember reading that Rooster was about heroin. I should have just stuck with my gut.

Also-
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/ug_news/wednesday_question_best_album_of_the_1990s.html
You guys need to diversify your diets a bit!

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'll take the rolls and the Sapporo but that 2nd pic looks... too alive.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander

Fair enough
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by cdr_salamander

They are still crawling across the plate.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
They are still crawling across the plate.

Either way, they were dead by the time they hit the porcelain.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster