Tpiz
786 IQ
Hello. I would really love to be able sing and am contemplating getting lessons as I have no idea where to start learning. I would like to be able to sing Jimi Hendrix and bob Marley songs. I have a terrible voice I cannot sing at all. Would it be possible to reach my goal? Also you think I would see quick results if I did get a tutor?
kcmoon5150
UG's Kris
2,726 IQ
Sing with your back
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
HotspurJr
191 IQ
Quote by Tpiz
Hello. I would really love to be able sing and am contemplating getting lessons as I have no idea where to start learning. I would like to be able to sing Jimi Hendrix and bob Marley songs. I have a terrible voice I cannot sing at all. Would it be possible to reach my goal? Also you think I would see quick results if I did get a tutor?

Without having heard you sing, I have no idea of what's possible for you specifically, but neither Hendrix nor Marley are technically great singers - nothing they're doing is, in my opinion, beyond the potential of most normal people with hard work.

Yes, a singing teaching will probably make a huge difference. I strongly recommend it.