hi!
ill be having an s5470 very soon and can anyone tell what dimarzio pickups is the hot grinder comparable to if theres any? i only have experience on a paf's, paf joe and d activators. are they high powered or medium powered?
Look at me, my brain's gone through a meat grinder! No wonder I can't f**king read!

EDIT #2: Please note that I did NOT read the TS correctly when I first posted, and this post should be disregarded, as my brain's basically gone through a meat grinder in the past few weeks.

To break down WHY I made said mistake, I thought that Hot Grinders were one of the pups sold AT DiMarzio.

I apologize, as I was not thinking correctly at the time.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Last edited by Mister A.J. at Feb 23, 2013,
Quote by Mister A.J.

Hey, look, I saved you the time to use Google.

i was asking what the hot grinder are comparable to since i have NO experience in them and dont know what are the treble, mids, bass, output and dc resistance.
so if you cant be helpful you shouldnt have replied. and your reply is insulting.
Quote by Mister A.J.
Look on the DiMarzio website.

http://www.dimarzio.com/

Hey, look, I saved you the time to use Google.

You're pretty cocky for someone with reading comprehension issues.
Last edited by W4RP1G at Feb 22, 2013,
They are all fairly high output, so I'd imagine they are closer to the D-activators but not as output or as sensitive and have a bit more of a single coil sound.

You can also just youtube a bunch of covers of people with the guitar and see if you can pick out any good demos. You can also just email or phone Dimarizo/Ibenez, they can answer those questions better than anyone.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Here's a novel thought.

Why don't you listen to what the guitar sounds like when you've got it and decide for yourself?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
@Mister A.J.
your a perferct f**king example of the what "idiot" means. your mother should have aborted you when she got pregnant. i pity you.

@BigHeadClan thanks for that info!
Quote by bklixuz
@Mister A.J.
your a perferct f**king example of the what "idiot" means. your mother should have aborted you when she got pregnant. i pity you.

Dude, I simply didn't read the TS correctly. You can obviously see that in my EDIT OF MY POST, if you were to read correctly. Hypocrite.

An honestly, you shouldn't have even been conceived if a mistake constitutes as grounds for an abortion.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Last edited by Mister A.J. at Feb 23, 2013,