Rensa
Rene
3,103 IQ
Im really into medieval sounding pieces and ive been playing for 2 years, i have never felt i cant play a song. Ive been practising for 10 hours on this song, on an electric cause i dont have acoustic.. Do i just suck or is it hard? No pun attended.

Also if anyone knows can they give me some similiar medieval songs..

Thanks in Advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW4Ud2hSH-k
karloz987
10 IQ
Suena fantástico, trataré de sacar el cover saludos!!

Felicidades!! =)

Carlos Olivera
d1sturbed4eva
845 IQ
I definetly don't reccomend this piece if you're just starting out. You should start with something easier and work your way up.

I reccomend this piece:

It was one of the pieces I learned my second semester in college as a classical guitar major. It isn't the easiest piece in the world but it is definetly doable (especially compared to the Dowland piece) if you are patient and take the time needed to learn the piece.
Rensa
Rene
3,103 IQ
Quote by d1sturbed4eva
I definetly don't reccomend this piece if you're just starting out. You should start with something easier and work your way up.

I reccomend this piece:

It was one of the pieces I learned my second semester in college as a classical guitar major. It isn't the easiest piece in the world but it is definetly doable (especially compared to the Dowland piece) if you are patient and take the time needed to learn the piece.

Just what i was looking for, thanks for taking ur time to reply
Have any other similiar souning songs?