Page 1 of 2
There is an electric fence in my yard because my neighbor has cows. Shortly after the fence was installed, which was maybe about a year ago, I had a dream that Iggy Pop was in my back yard and he got electrocuted near the gate in the back. i think about it a lot and at times i am somewhat obsessed with iggy pop's death.
]a question u have to ask yrself, would u kick out iggy pop from yr rock show for diving off the sage w/out a shirt?...oh iggy. u didn't wear shirts in the late 60s early 70s. it seems crude & macho now, but that was yr thing. u were unique. u didn't have 2 wear a shirt b/c u were freeee, via "i got a right." u were prty cool.
but then u moved on. ppl have to change w/ the times. u wore shirts in the mid to late 70s. u were still cool, maybe even cooler than b4, w/ ur sorta glam, proto-goth stylings. u still wore shirts for a couple more decades. even when u made some crappy butt rock in the 80s u were pretty cool.
then u re-formed the stooges and took off yr shirt again. but this time u were old and wrinkly. u didn't have 2 do that iggy. there was a time and a place for the stooges, & that time and place was the late 60s early 70s, not the 2ks & beyond! now u dnt seem wild & free, u just seem old & gross, some1 who used to be significant & exciting but as if that was jst a fluke or something, b/c if u were rlly some kind of genius u would nvr stop reinventing yrself. u have tarnished the stooges & their place in history. but i guess all old 'rockers' end up like that, except 4 the 1s who die young. u should have died after 'new values,' iggy.
4 the record, ppl say fun house is the best album but it's not, the s/t & raw power are both way better....it seems like you should die by the electric chair; not that you killed anybody technically or are legally able to be executed, you just seem like an electric chair kind of guy... well peace. ps- iggy pop seems like an electric chair guy too, but in a sublimated way, like he should die by getting tangled in the electric fence in my back yard, from trying to rustle cattle. there are groundhogs back there every 7th year, via a farmer castrating 40 of them and releasing them every 7th year, i don't remember why. anyway you guys should hang out. ...iggy pop gets electrocuted by the electric fence for the thought-cows in my deep-brain backyard...peyote involved...my opinion is iggy should have died sometime in the '80s. any time in the '80s is fine....just keep cummin iggy, i wanna feel yr salvation all over my dress...i wish iggy pop would ****ing die
i wish dan auerbach would kill iggy pop
during the grammys
penetration (via knife in his stupid muscly old person chest)

i really have a feeling t
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Feb 26, 2013,

what is this
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
damn, nearly had a heart attack. and im not even a fan really, just was so unexpected lol
oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to worry anyone, i shouldn't have titled it like that, this wasn't supposed to be a hoax-death thread. if a mod could change the title i would appreciate it.
Quote by TVeye
And yet it stays open........nice job Mods, again!
Kill yourself.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Kill yourself.

you've just earned 5 cool points, element
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by TVeye
U first Dick.
For real, I wanna like you cuz you have a cool username. But why do you even come here? Your posts are nothing but complaining.

Just go away if you hate everything so much.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by goest
I was illegitimately worried.

**** you, bars.

why did I just now notice your avi?

OT:
...Yeah I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than that.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Best title edit ever
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Anyways, this gif is too good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Element, if you added Iggy Pop to the RIP list in your sig, I bet people would freak out.
Quote by progdude93
Element, if you added Iggy Pop to the RIP list in your sig, I bet people would freak out.

Probably because it'd be in bad taste.
Quote by Hydra150
Probably because it'd be in bad taste.

I hate brussels sprouts. I think they taste terrible. And yet I know people who love their flavor.
This thread is fantastic in every way. Greatest TS ever.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Iggy? More like Ziggy.

Like a zig zag.

Like a lightning bolt.

Because of the electricity.

Fuck every single one of you.
wwwwwhaaat

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
TS, I don't quite understand your post, but that gif made my day.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
A sudden wave of sickness went through me after reading part of the title.

I hate you TS
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Absolutely superb thread!
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
My stomach turned when I read that. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Ok, you got me.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

This thread is bull shit.
I mean (in theory), it's a good thread, but in reality, it blows major blogging bull shit.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Page 1 of 2