durhamdynamo
Spaceologist
10 IQ
Dandy Warhol. Bohemian Like You is an awesome song, I just can't get into anything from them, it's just not a patch on that song.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
unicornicopia
111 IQ
Funny you say The Dandy Warhols because that's who came to mind immediately. Golden Sun, too, Bonneville set the bar too high for me to get into the rest of their stuff. And Star****er, to an extent, I can listen to their stuff but nothing is as enjoyable as Rawnald Gregory Erickson The Second.
mystical_1
Doomed
20 IQ
Sammy Hagar
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

shwilly
Strictly conventional
140 IQ
Usually it's the other way around for me: the first song you hear by an artist just makes you go "WTF is this crap?"

Only to find out you missed out on some great music later on -> Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
110 IQ
Quote by shwilly
Usually it's the other way around for me: the first song you hear by an artist just makes you go "WTF is this crap?"

Only to find out you missed out on some great music later on -> Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA

oh wait, that's what I meant in my above post.
cptcomet
Band
60 IQ
Mine was sorta the opposite too, I heard Billy Talent Red Flag, and really hated it. It wasn't until years later that I found that I liked them.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
frankv
Her?
281 IQ
Quote by shwilly

This so much!
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
40 IQ
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
WCPhils
UnBanned
10 IQ
Quote by cptcomet
Mine was sorta the opposite too, I heard Billy Talent Red Flag, and really hated it. It wasn't until years later that I found that I liked them.

haha, I was the opposite. I loved Red Flag and couldn't stand anything else

I like them now though

To go with the topic;

Panic Attack - Dream Theater. Love that song and can't stand anything else by them

To a lesser extant Creep - Radiohead. I do now like more of their stuff now I guess, but I've known Creep forever.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
jrcsgtpeppers
Tab Contributor
171 IQ
youre asking if we heard a good first song that was never matched in any of their other songs?

idk man, dont think thats happened to me. i either like a band or dont. never in between.
Musicforyou17
I get bored
10 IQ
I don't think I really have any band that's like that for me. Usually my friend shows me bands. He forces them on me until I like a few songs.
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member
21 IQ
GS!YBE or something like that

anvil played me a ****ing 30 minute song of pure ambience

can't do it again
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.