the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Currently writing a theme analysis paper on Macbeth for my English class. just looking for somebody with a gmail account who is a decent writer. also, if you have macbeth that would be a plus.

thanks pit.... (hopefully)

also, ill delete this thread if i can find some help tonight.

give me writing advice. please.
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter
661 IQ
First writing tip "Help"
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by Twofly
First writing tip "Help"

probably wasnt the best idea to use the worst grammar spelling i have while asking for help on an english assignment. mostly looking for tips on structuring and general editing tho...
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
400 IQ
Quote by the heretic 1
Probably wasn't the best idea to use the worst grammar and spelling I have while asking for help on an English assignment. Mostly looking for tips on structuring and general editing though...

You're welcome
metal4eva_22
PonyFan #376121
890 IQ
The OP is confusing. It sounds like you're trying to get someone else to do your homework for you. Writing tip #2: Be direct.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by chev311e
You're welcome

i really wouldnt bother the pit with this, but desperate times and so on....
Quote by Jackal58

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by metal4eva_22
The OP is confusing. It sounds like you're trying to get someone else to do your homework for you. Writing tip #2: Be direct.

i write my own shit. i was really just hoping to find an english major to give me some protips.
Quote by Jackal58

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
I'm assuming this is a high school English class? Yeah, you could pretty much roll your paper in a cylinder and insert it about your person and pass.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter
661 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
I'm assuming this is a high school English class? Yeah, you could pretty much roll your paper in a cylinder and insert it about your person and pass.

I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart

i wouldnt enjoy that personally, but thats probably how i will end up turning the paper to my english teacher.
Quote by Jackal58

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
mystical_1
Doomed
336 IQ
Theme: Incest
Premise: Still taboo in modern day society so theme is just as relevant today as back then
Main body: Why
Conclusion

or

Theme: Witchcraft
Premise: Totally not taboo anymore which makes story have less of an impact
Main body: Why, support
Conclusion

I don't know, its been a long time since i've read Macbeth but these are the general themes I think. And a basic outline for how to structure report.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by mystical_1
Theme: Incest
Premise: Still taboo in modern day society so theme is just as relevant today as back then
Main body: Why
Conclusion

or

Theme: Witchcraft
Premise: Totally not taboo anymore which makes story have less of an impact
Main body: Why, support
Conclusion

I don't know, its been a long time since i've read Macbeth but these are the general themes I think. And a basic outline for how to structure report.

Macbeth is the one about the guy who hears his future from three witches so him and his wife go on a killing spree so he can become the king of scotland.

i believe your thinking of the book the scarlet letter. or the movie easy a
Quote by Jackal58

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
ESPLTDV401DX
hey fam
351 IQ
I'm an English major, just graduated from one of the highest ranking unis last year. I'm gonna need your credit card information before I do anything else
e-married to Jack (bladez)
BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
I'm an English major, just graduated from one of the highest ranking unis last year. I'm gonna need your credit card information before I do anything else

I'm also an English major. I'm taking Shakespeare next semester so I'll need money to fund a time machine.
Quote by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm also an English major. I'm taking Shakespeare next semester so I'll need money to fund a time machine.

how about ill give you my undying gratitude. im broke.
Quote by Jackal58

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
BladeSlinger
nerd
1,793 IQ
Quote by the heretic 1
how about ill give you my undying gratitude. im broke.

I need a time machine, bro.

Seriously, I'm undereducated on Shakespeare.
Quote by cemges
And tell, how come you became idiot enough

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
the heretic 1
you go girl
123 IQ
Quote by BladeSlinger
I need a time machine, bro.

Seriously, I'm undereducated on Shakespeare.

this is the closest thing i can offer you to a time machine.
http://nfs.sparknotes.com/
Quote by Jackal58

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
mystical_1
Doomed
336 IQ
Quote by the heretic 1
Macbeth is the one about the guy who hears his future from three witches so him and his wife go on a killing spree so he can become the king of scotland.

i believe your thinking of the book the scarlet letter. or the movie easy a

Oops, yeah I melded the one where the dude sleeps with his mum and that one together. Not Othello, I forget the the other one, maybe it was Hamlet.

Shakespeare loved taboo topics, maybe write about that and how that's how he still catches a readers interest using those tools.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.