Page 1 of 2
Mass rape.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Underwater volcano lair with radioaction nukacola sharkheaded lazor pods attached to a submarine that feeds off little childrens dreams of presidency.
1. Become black.
2. Become President of 'Murica
3. World domination
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'd have a large group of people, hard workers, who with money and propoganda I would propel to the world stage. I'd build Presidents, Prime Ministers and the like and after many years we would initiate the takeover.

Rome wasn't built in a day. It would take time, planning and loyalty.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Nelsean
a submarine that feeds off little childrens dreams of presidency.

I'd make people get a whiff of my ballsack whenever they contended my authority
then I'd wipe my ballsack with their freshly deceased carcass
repeat ad 7billion
alright then
Quote by Weaponized
If you were a supervillain, how would you become emperor of earth?

Anonymously..
It'd have to be via some sort of covert group like the Illuminati or something similar, because once people know that a villain, 'super' or otherwise, is in charge of the entire planet he's not going to be able to hold on to that power for very long.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Feb 27, 2013,
stickers
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Banana army.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
First, get a monocle and a twirly mustache. Second, tie everyone to train tracks. Third, demand payment and ascension of power.
We're all alright!
Convert to Judaism.

HEY GUYS, I MADE A JEW JOKE! GUYS! GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT JEWS TOOK OVER THE WORLD? THIS IS FUN. I'M FUN. JEWS!!!
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I have a gazillion master plans to take over the world. I know what I will be doing tonight.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I will invent teleportation technology, and use it on all takeaway delivery drivers. I will hold the entire world's takeaways to ransom, with the demand that all governments disband their armed forces and destroy all of their weapons, and hand over all authority to me. Once I have secured control, I will let everyone have the pizza they ordered. If everyone complied without resistance, I may even reheat them before delivery.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
What if I want to end the world instead of rule it?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
id play a note so low that everybody would shit their pants.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'd lace the glue on envelopes with mind-controlling nanobots.

srsly tho, why has no terrorist group ever laced envelope glue with cyanide or something? Although they can wait until I've finished my best selling Sherlock Holmes-esque novel series first.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Convert to Judaism.

HEY GUYS, I MADE A JEW JOKE! GUYS! GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT JEWS TOOK OVER THE WORLD? THIS IS FUN. I'M FUN. JEWS!!!

inb4 concertshooter

Oh wait...
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I take over; One post at a time.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
I take over; One post at a time.

I'm not quite sure how a minority would take over the world. There are more than 90% non-white British people on this earth that don't like you and will stop you.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blake1221
>destroy England
>rest of world realizes it was for the better
>bow down

Soemtimes I wonder if there really was a second coming and Adolf Hitler killed them in WW2 just like King Herod tried to kill Baby Jesus.

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I honestly believe you are borderline retarded, trebor. You are by and large the biggest idiot on here, next to axelfox and Ian.

Shut the fuck up.
Quote by blake1221
I honestly believe you are borderline retarded, trebor. You are by and large the biggest idiot on here, next to axelfox and Ian.

Shut the fuck up.

I don't care what you believe.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
Soemtimes I wonder if there really was a second coming and Adolf Hitler killed them in WW2 just like King Herod tried to kill Baby Jesus.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blake1221

Shut the fuck up.

That is an insult to Axel
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by So-Cal
eliminate the jews

I resent that!

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Convert to Judaism.

These Jew jokes are getting old and somewhat offensive at this point.

Quote by treborillusion
I don't care what you believe.

OT:
I would end all wars, by funding the war machine and then defeating all the nations after they became weakened from years of warfare.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 27, 2013,
I will just go to Mars, set a virus lose on earth. Wait till everybody is dead and then repopulate the earth again.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I always just wonder in films why on earth the baddies always want "power". Why on earth would you want a complicated position like Emperor of the World? If I were a massive baddy, I'd just steal money and maybe live on a island.

Quote by treborillusion

He already did come back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selassie

Wasn't as big a deal as the Christianity had hoped, it seems.
I'd make a clone for Sam for him to talk to himself so he knows what it's ****ing like and then the universe would implode cos it couldn't handle that amount of whatever the **** he is and then, out of the ashes, I shall arise, a lone survivor, and, idk, I'll just play with my dick till I die I haven't thought that far ahead.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Feb 27, 2013,
Page 1 of 2