Clement-89
66 IQ
Does anyone here using ibanez rgr321ex?I wanna ask about the guitar though.Can it withstand down tuning without adjustment?
Clement-89
66 IQ
drop b or a.i'm thinking of tuning it into drop b or a.
trashedlostfdup
diet coke fiend.
13,457 IQ
Quote by Clement-89
Does anyone here using ibanez rgr321ex?I wanna ask about the guitar though.Can it withstand down tuning without adjustment?

no. a lot of it depends on what strings you would use.

i have 12's on a C#std on a prestige ibby and they are too fluppy.

i also had to alter the bridge height, tweak the truss rod (not always, but it was a tad out of spec) and reintonate. and if its a trem model, you would have to adjust the springs in back. and if you were using heavier strings you may need a thicker slotted nut.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.
BledGhostWhite
Stop being a centipede
738 IQ
I went from 9-42s in standard to 12-56s in D standard without many issues. Tuning that low, though, you'll want heavy strings, and may need another spring in the back (I did).
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
tappooh
1,223 IQ
Quote by BledGhostWhite
I went from 9-42s in standard to 12-56s in D standard without many issues. Tuning that low, though, you'll want heavy strings, and may need another spring in the back (I did).

The RG321 has a fixed bridge.
Clement-89
66 IQ
Looks like i have to make some adjustment and change the strings then.I just bought the rgr321ex and it doesn't have problem with dropped d and c.Thanks again guys.