Page 2 of 9
op le update
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by WCPhils
My voice is pretty low

I could never touch the notes he hits

Plus my singing voice sucks. :/

I'm almost a bass, I can almost get down to the low E the average bass can hit. My voice is lower than the average baritone, that's for sure.

the solo for The Space for This is almost impossible for me, and I'd have to figure some of it out by myself, but overall I think I'll still give it a try.
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 1, 2013,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
op le update

My entree is also on bass

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Radiohead - Paranoid Android for intermediate guitar and bass.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I was a tenor in my school's choir. Probably couldn't sing the song either
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by whywefight
I'm almost a bass, I can almost get down to the low E the average bass can hit. My voice is lower than the average baritone, that's for sure.

the solo for The Space for This is almost impossible for me, and I'd have to figure some of it out by myself, but overall I think I'll still give it a try.

Yea, I'm not sure what my vocal range is really

All I know is I can't sing anything off of Kezia because he gets way to high
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by whywefight
Wat

I meant Tool- Vicarious for intermediate guitar in that first post. Sorry, I should've been more clear

I'm not going to do bass, I don't have one

Well I'm going to put down what you write. It's not my responsibility to assume what you mean.

So to be clear... You're doing Vicarious - Tool?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Okay, its fixed.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I got tenor I think (maybe baritone )

I got most of the notes between G4 and F2

I'm sure I could go a little farther both ways if I had warmed up at all and wasn't lying in my bed

All I got out of it is that my vocal range is horrendous
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 1, 2013,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
According to that video I can go from E2 to F5

That's pretty good. I'm only good for D3 to G5. I might not be doing it properly though
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's pretty good. I'm only good for D3 to G5. I might not be doing it properly though

Yea, I don't know if I did it right

I just sung out the letters, like

BEEEEEEEE

CEEEEEEEE

DEEEEEEEE

___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, I don't know if I did it right

I just sung out the letters, like

BEEEEEEEE

CEEEEEEEE

DEEEEEEEE

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
If you are going to do all the lead parts for the Orianthi/Vai piece then I think it should go in advanced, there aren't any extremely difficult parts but I would say a lot of the leads are too fast for intermediate.

Yeah you're right, change the Orianthi and Vai one for advanced guitar, we'll see if I can make it
yea.....

I just realized it would the same as saying

"EEEEEEEE"

everytime

Why did I put the other letter in front?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
yea.....

I just realized it would the same as saying

"EEEEEEEE"

everytime

Why did I put the other letter in front?

Your guess is as good as mine

Quote by nico_9550
Yeah you're right, change the Orianthi and Vai one for advanced guitar, we'll see if I can make it

It was there in the first place.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I can do B1(down to F1 with that vocal fry thing)-c#5(up to c6 in falsetto) Or so. If my throat isn't covered in soda I can do D#5. I'd like to be able to go up to F5 with out falsetto though but whatever. Im happy with what I have.
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Mar 1, 2013,
A lot of it is completely useless though (the deep stuff anyway). I don't bother using falsetto much too. For the songs my band plays, I typically stick around F#2-B4. For some reason, It's harder to sing higher or lower than that when concentrating on playing as well.
Are we being judged on how well we "cover" the song in the sense that besides being note-for-note, the tone and backing track also have to be identical to the original to score high points? Or do we have some breathing room for creativity in that department?
Note for note is what were aiming for I think. I mean if you improv the solo a bit or whatever that won't be a problem.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
E2-C5 without hitting falsetto. With vocal fry I can go about a fifth lower; falsetto probably an octave higher. Both with terrible tone of course. Direct result of my guitar teacher making me sight sing everything I play.

Hmmm. I'll do Everything Evil by Coheed and Cambria. Intermediate Guitar and Bass, plus Vocals.

Seriously considering King of Those who know by Cynic. That'll be advanced guitar, even if I don't learn the solo, which I highly doubt I'll be able to nail in 3 weeks.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Changing my Cynic song to Integral Birth by the same band.. Much easier song, I don't know if its advanced anymore. If it is, than I'll replace Vicarious with it. But it's close to advanced.

edit: yup, advanced sounds right
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 2, 2013,
Periphery - Make Total Destroy, intermediate guitar I guess.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
OP updated
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Done!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Can we do more than one cover? If so, depending on how fast a get Pink Triangle down I might do a Grave Babies song too.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Quote by ShameofaNation
Can we do more than one cover? If so, depending on how fast a get Pink Triangle down I might do a Grave Babies song too.

As long as they're different difficulties.

Like you can do an advanced, intermediate, easy, if you want

Plus, there is the bass categories, and "other" which is anything that isn't guitar or bass.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Damn, I might try and find another one that's more difficult.

Ooh, maybe I could do a Joy Division bass cover. So many choices, this has got me pumped to learn new songs for the first time a while.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Last edited by ShameofaNation at Mar 2, 2013,
Quote by damian_91
Periphery - Make Total Destroy, intermediate guitar I guess.

I was about to say this song is advanced, but after looking at the tab I guess it is intermediate.

I wish I had a 7-string
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
I might drop out should my uni work get too much, I have a 3000 word assignment and Spanish oral, followed by Spanish test the week after in the coming three weeks, but I could have time to pick a relatively easy song for this, so put me down for the following:

A Grey So Dark (Trivium) - Guitar - Easy (solo's are more intermediate though).