Page 5 of 9
Money's my main issue. I have an amazing CD store here, and they sell stuff I actually listen to, sometimes in vinyl.

Their used section is really good sometimes because they sell CD's for $6 or less, so I can buy 4 or 5 albums for only $20
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I live in Memphis which is a big music city which is probably why we have a great store.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
OP updated.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Put me down for You've Got Another Thing Comin' by Judas Priest for easy as well
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
OP updated.

It's funny that you're playing that song considering you played the Airborne ripoff version last month!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
OP updated.

It's funny that you're playing that song considering you played the Airborne ripoff version last month!

There is absolutely no correlation between the choices
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
There is absolutely no correlation between the choices

Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Put me down for Idols and Anchors by Parkway Drive. Intermediate Guitar.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
OP updated
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Just curious...directed to anyone who reads, does recording quality usually affect your judgement of someone's cover?
We're all alright!
Quote by Mathedes
Just curious...directed to anyone who reads, does recording quality usually affect your judgement of someone's cover?

Personally it only affects my judging if it is so bad that you can barely tell what they are playing.
Sign me up for Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, on bass.

Learning it anyway, for a class project.
Everyone's been talking about "Supernatural" since we decided to play the song ...

What the hell is Supernatural?
Quote by Oyface
Everyone's been talking about "Supernatural" since we decided to play the song ...

What the hell is Supernatural?

its a tv show, carry on my wayward son was on an episode of it, as well as don't fear the reaper and a bunch of other songs
Quote by Random3
Personally it only affects my judging if it is so bad that you can barely tell what they are playing.

That helps. I feel my playing is pretty tight for the Muse song but the recording is making me self-conscious. It's pretty bare bones and raw.
We're all alright!
Change of plan. Since I found a backing with vocals for it, put me down as Slither by Velvet Revolver (Instead of A Grey So Dark) (Guitar). I'd say easy, solo intermediate perhaps?
Change my intermediate guitar to After One Quarter of a Revolution by Every Time I Die

I've already done like four of their songs, but goddamn if they aren't the most fun band to play along to
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
OP Updated.

FWIW the song is actually called "Carry On Wayward Son"
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Whatever, man.

EDIT: And that was on bass, as I stated in my other post.
Last edited by Oyface at Mar 8, 2013,
Quote by Oyface
Whatever, man.

EDIT: And that was on bass, as I stated in my other post.

pfft, whatever dude. I guess you JUST HATE KNOWLEDGE.

Change it then. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I'M OP.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Question to any one who would know

What would the difficulty for the bass in Turn SOonest to the Sea by Protest the Hero be

I'm bad at judging bass difficulty
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
<-- doesn't know the name of the song he's covering. What a loser.

fak u opee
u wot m8
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Okay here's my entry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap8aYRBjYl4
Video quality is probably not the best, but the audio is fine.
Gotta say, that was pretty darn fun learning.

v At first I wasn't sure if the solo was enough to be put in advanced, but if you think so, that's good enough for me.

I'd like to change it to advanced, yo.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 8, 2013,
Great cover, but having listened I definitely think that solo puts the song firmly in advanced, not intermediate.

Quote by soundgarden1986
I miiiight change my entry to Palms Read (Protest the Hero) instead. I started learning it today. I'm only a couple sections in, so I might also just shelf learning that, and do it next month. I decide and submit in a couple weeks.

Dooo ittt....
Thanks man.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line