Hey guys, I was doing some mixing for some bands the other night and they all plugged into my Valve-king and Harley Benton 1x12 and there was this slight top end fizz that was really irritating me, cause no matter what the bands did to reduce it. It wouldn't go.

I'm guessing that it's my cab/speaker... Am I right?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Mixing as in...?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
As in live sound.

Not done any studio stuff with it yet.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Okipokies.

I'm gonna guess mic'd up? (Bit obvious) but have you tried moving the mic? Mics played central on the cone are very too end-y? Or even reducing the treble on the desk?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
Quote by MickAlmighty
Okipokies.

I'm gonna guess mic'd up? (Bit obvious) but have you tried moving the mic? Mics played central on the cone are very too end-y? Or even reducing the treble on the desk?

Yeah I had to move the mic off the cone slightly, I wasn't sure how to reduce the treble at the desk. I did reduce the gain a tad though and it seemed to help?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Yeah, would of helped. What desk you using???
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
I have no idea. It was big though, I know that doesn't help though!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Haha, tit!

Did it not have an EQ on it? :S
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Either put a JJECC83S in the 1st and 2nd preamp spots, or lower the gain to AC/DC level crunch/overdrive, reduce the treble dial and boost the front of the amp with a boost pedal. Then raise the boost pedals treble dial higher than the amps treble dail.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Agreed. It could easily be the tubes. Throw some JJ's at it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
An EQ pedal with the highest-highs cut 6db or so will take care of most if not all high-end fizz.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Ace, I've now plugged er in at home and I'm not getting any of the fizz, but like Cathbard (and others) have said. New tubes is a good option.

From reading about the VK head apparently I can just change tubes with no biasing required (assuming they're 6L6 based, or is that wrong?)
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100