Onwards to Sun music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcqiLvHiACQ&feature=youtu.be

And stars, and solar wind, carbon, planets, and the entire universe! This is a new way to view space and perceive it and it is awesome! I'm really intrigued by this and hope that it becomes something more.

I found the video by way of Atoma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCkmbLAP0s
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by Holy Katana
Okay, I came in here to tell you to lay off the peyote, but this is actually pretty cool, so I won't.

Same.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Holy Katana
Okay, I came in here to tell you to lay off the peyote, but this is actually pretty cool, so I won't.

You know, I went backa and read what I wrote after I read what you had written and you're right, it seems like I must be high as fock right now.

I am just really excited about this new realm of "data sonification" and because I like space a lot.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Dirk Gently did this ages ago
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Dirk Gently did this ages ago

Well, I'm BlueAltitudes and I'm doing it now! It's news to me and I find it incredibly fascinating. I love synth and electronic sounds and that is why I also posted a video to an Atoma song.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Quote by BlueAltitudes
Well, I'm BlueAltitudes and I'm doing it now! It's news to me and I find it incredibly fascinating. I love synth and electronic sounds and that is why I also posted a video to an Atoma song.

chill out it was a joke

It was featured in an old book, called dirk gently's hollistic detective agency(think it was that one).

it's an old idea, even the guy in the video gives an example of how old it is: heart monitors.and it's pretty cool that someone is doing it with data from space, I was just teasing you

Make this a new rule in your head 'if obscene says anything, he's probably not serious'
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
i stopped caring once i knew human interaction was the means of creation. i thought it was going to be a direct result of data.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
chill out it was a joke

It was featured in an old book, called dirk gently's hollistic detective agency(think it was that one).

it's an old idea, even the guy in the video gives an example of how old it is: heart monitors.and it's pretty cool that someone is doing it with data from space, I was just teasing you

Make this a new rule in your head 'if obscene says anything, he's probably not serious'

Nah it's cool man, I don't really take things on the internet seriously unless it's with someone I know for real. And I know that sarcasm is nearly impossible to detect sometimes so I just either pass it off as jest or reply cooly, slyly, or perhaps like I did just now, boldly.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
Praise the sun!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I remember seeing some videos of the sound of Mercury, Jupiter, the moon etc. and actually it reminds me of the haunted house level in Super Mario 64.
REGGIE
This is relevant to my interests.
I actually did something along these lines last year, using visual data to generate and filter sound in max/msp(/jitter mostly). It didn't sound nearly as good as this guy's stuff but this is definitely one of my areas so cheers TS.
A. I feel like this is a super scientific explanation of midi.

B. This is cool bro.

C. Everybody here knows that the sun is a giant steel mill factory for the aliens, right?
Quote by naedauuf
Praise the sun!

Beat me to it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil