Are you using an amp simulator? The guitar tone just sounds a bit too processed and not real for lack of a better word. I feel like the bass could be a little bit faster to give it a more intense mood. The solo part that starts at about 2 minutes into it, I was a bit iffy on it at first but it got more interesting as it went on so kudos for that. The ending kind of felt like it was building up again but then it just sort of ended and felt like a blue balls effect :P

With that said, it was a pretty decent song all around and definitely some enjoyable parts. I just think its more useful to point out parts you could work on instead of praising everything, so I hope my critic helps you a bit.
Quote by Joshua1207
Are you using an amp simulator? The guitar tone just sounds a bit too processed and not real for lack of a better word. I feel like the bass could be a little bit faster to give it a more intense mood. The solo part that starts at about 2 minutes into it, I was a bit iffy on it at first but it got more interesting as it went on so kudos for that. The ending kind of felt like it was building up again but then it just sort of ended and felt like a blue balls effect :P

With that said, it was a pretty decent song all around and definitely some enjoyable parts. I just think its more useful to point out parts you could work on instead of praising everything, so I hope my critic helps you a bit.

No, it's an amp, not a simulator.
enjoyed it dude, i get a kind of cowboys from hell vibe from the opening riff and the one after that, which is greatt, 2.08 had a nice classical pedal point riff, it'd be cool if you repeated that
Quote by dethinatedoom
Wow i like it alot! All it's missing really are some high pitch vocals.

i completely agree with this by the way, you need to travel back in time and fetch phil anselmo from the late eighties
Last edited by ArtemR at Mar 3, 2013,
Quote by ArtemR
enjoyed it dude, i get a kind of cowboys from hell vibe from the opening riff and the one after that, which is greatt, 2.08 had a nice classical pedal point riff, it'd be cool if you repeated that

Interesting! I re-recorded the solo (because of tuning issues) and indeed decided to repeat the pedal point riff - before reading your comment! Great minds and all that