Hey pit, is anyone here any good at using EQ's.

Like, the one's you get on phone music playing apps, mp3 players etc?

I don't, and I've never really understood it, and I would like to try it out, can anyone give me a hand?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
you're better off not using the EQs on those unless you have terrible headphones or speakers

EDIT: if you want to learn how EQs work it's pretty simple. you adjust the volume of different frequency ranges, changing the prominence of each of them in the audio you are playing.

low frequencies are the low and bassy sounds, high frequencies are the high trebly ones, although you probably already knew that

you should be able to work your way around it with that, if not i suggest you google it.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 2, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
you're better off not using the EQs on those unless you have terrible headphones or speakers

Well, my galaxy pocket hasn't got the best of headphones.

My mp3 is fine though, sony walkman, but I owuld like to get a better sound at least out of my phone.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Turn the farthest knob on the left all the way up. Problem solved.
Sail upon the open skies
think of it like an advanced version of the bass, mid and treble buttons on your amp
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I generally find the preset EQ's on an MP3 player better than the editable one.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
fiddle it aboot til it's all good mon.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"