Hey all! How's it going?

My name's Chris and I'm currently studying Graphic Design with the University of Hertfordshire. As part of one of my modules, I'm designing the logo for a fictional energy drink company. Considering how frequently you see energy drinks associated with the music scene, I thought posting the questionnaire here would be a great idea. If everyone could post a response answering the questions below, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

Name:
Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions):

Favourite Energy Drink:
Why?:

Least favourite energy drink:
Why?:

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?:

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?:

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?:

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?:
Kristen
Female
The Backwoods

No, I don't drink energy drinks.

*ignoring the following questions*
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dalek300
Hey all! How's it going?

My name's Chris and I'm currently studying Graphic Design with the University of Hertfordshire. As part of one of my modules, I'm designing the logo for a fictional energy drink company. Considering how frequently you see energy drinks associated with the music scene, I thought posting the questionnaire here would be a great idea. If everyone could post a response answering the questions below, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

Name: Eva van der Bergh

No.
Favourite Energy Drink:
Why?:

Why?:

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?:

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?:

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?:

Done
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by theogonia777
Kristen
Female
The Backwoods

No, I don't drink energy drinks.

*ignoring the following questions*

I'm too lazy to answer, so this too.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by adamgur96

Since when are you a shemale?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Since when are you a shemale?

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by adamgur96

You're not Kristen, female, 21, or from the backwoods.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Birkir
male
north

only if i need energy and cant have coffee, or if you count mountain dew as an energy drink

mountain dew if you count mountain dew

monster because it tastes like soap

never unless you count mountain dew

for the caffeine

the one that has the words mountain dew on it if you count that, otherwise i try to pick the one that makes me look the least stupid when drinking it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Name: Ross

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): Yes

Favourite Energy Drink: Monster
Why?: Delicious

Least favourite energy drink: Red Bull
Why?: Not very nice

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 2 - 5?

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Caffeine

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: If it appeals to my graphic appeals

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: If it doesn't.
Name: David

Favourite Energy Drink: Monster M-80
Why?: I really like that particular flavor, and unfortunately it's not sold very frequently anymore, so I buy it when I can.

Least favourite energy drink: Rockstar
Why?: It just tasted awful

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 6

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: It depends. If I'm working out, I take half a 5 hour energy pre-workout. If I'm at work, I'll have a monster just to keep me alert; I'm generally splitting time between 3-4 tasks so I need to be at the top of my game on days like that.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: Appearance means very little; if it's cheap I go for it. If I'm trying a new brand, I try to avoid any of the special flavors until I know the brand itself is alright.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: See above

Name: Joe Kickass

Do you drink any energy drinks? no
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Name: Jeroen Pol

Favourite Energy Drink: Cheap house-brand Energy Drinks (0.30€ each)
Why?: Good taste, cheap and tastes almost the same as Red Bull which would be my favorite if it wasn't this expensive

Least favourite energy drink: I don't like those Energy Shots
Why?: Don't taste like Energy Drink and expensive

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 3

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: I like the taste

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: When i don't know anything about the new energy drinks i would go with the most appealing looking Energy Drink. It has to look cool, flashy and expensive.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: There are some of those pink cheap looking once, i don't like that
Name: Leon Silavant

Do you drink any energy drinks? Occasionaly.

Why?: Rest taste like crap

Least favourite energy drink: Red Bull
Why?: Tastes Awful

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 1-2

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: When I'm pretty tired or just because of the taste of it.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: The contrasting colours like on Monster or Rockstar.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: Nothing really.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
name: jeff

do ou drink them: yeah I drink monster ones sometimes
why: the green ones taste good

least favorite: anything really, they're all nasty except the green and maybe blue monsters

how many do I drink in a week: 2 or 3, sometimes less if I have coffee

for what reason: caffeine and taste

when trying new ones: I stay away from the ones I don't like

the last question is the same thing as the above answer, but I suppose not having a bunch or cheesy fonts and slogans like 5 hour energy makes it seem more...er...classy.
Name: Tom
Location: Sometimes Groningen, The Netherlands, sometimes Northampton, England. Groningen at the moment.

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): Yep.

Favourite Energy Drink: No Fear and Monster
Why?: Taste

Least favourite energy drink: Pussy
Why?: Taste

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 14

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: I think I've got a caffeine addiction.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: Appearance has nothing to do with it, unless it's that ridiculously cheap crap, like Euro Shoppe or home brands, I'll give it a go.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: Nothing, unless it's the cheap crap.
Name: Robert

Favourite Energy Drink: Pussy
Why?:The name

Least favourite energy drink: Coffee, I guess.
Why?: Stains your teeths/turns your teeth yellow.

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Taste & Ginseng fix

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: The name.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: The price. If it's cheap, it's too cheap. I don't try the cheap ones.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Name: Jake

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): **** yes

Why?: taste, cheapish

Least favourite energy drink: Relentless Origin
Why?: tastes terrible

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 10

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: taste

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: brand name I guess, if it's like new flavours of brands I like

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: being cheap shit
Name: DL

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): Hell yeah!
Favourite Energy Drink: Bullit (sub-brand of Red Bull), Slammers (home brand of the Dutch supermarket MCD), Mixxed Up (home brand of German supermarket Lidl, which has a couple stores in the NL)
Why?: They taste good, durr. And they're cheap.

Least favourite energy drink: Monster, V-Power
Why?: They taste weird.

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: About 7-10 on weekdays and 3 on weekends I guess. Depends on the amount of school breaks a day and whether or not i have spare change.

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: On weekdays i get them during morning recess to wake up. On weekends i find them helpful while gaming.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: I usually stick to my favorite brands, but if there's something new I'll always try it, as long as it's not ridiculously expensive. I must note 2 of my favorite brands do use a fairly simple color scheme (2 different colors on the can and an image).

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: If it's green, like V-Power. Makes me think it contains that plant extract stuff. (not sure what it is.)
"Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit." - George Carlin
Name: Hriday

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): Yes. Yes, I do.

Favourite Energy Drink: Red Bull Coke
Why?: It tastes divine.

Least favourite energy drink: I haven't had anything other than Red Bull.
Why?: I'm scared to find out what they taste like.

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 4

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: I like the way Red Bull tastes.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: Minimalist design is always a plus.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: Loud and garish design that's very in-your-face.
Last edited by hriday_hazarika at Mar 2, 2013,
Name: Jean-Michel

Favourite Energy Drink:
Why?: Red Bull. Taste. Size.

Why?: Monster. Taste. Size.

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: Less than 1

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Keep my concentration when I'm working on my thesis

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: No.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: No. Except when it has a douche ass name, like NOS and Rockstar.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Name: Ben Saunders

Why?: It's the only one that tastes GOOD as opposed to OK

Least favourite energy drink: Mixxed Up
Why?: Tastes like horse piss

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: Between 5 and 10, maybe 7

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Energy/Addiction

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: Whether or not it says "Monster" on the label

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: If it doesn't say "Monster" on the label
Last edited by Himynameisben95 at Mar 2, 2013,
Name: Zack

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): No
I never understood how people are so damn tired all the time that they gotta gulp down one of those things on a daily basis. Get some sleep instead... It's actually good for you.
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Name: Nik

Why?: It tastes awesome

Least favourite energy drink: Buzzed
Why?: It tastes like someone pissed in a can and added caffeine

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: Idk, like 5

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: I like how they taste and I love being hopped up on caffeine

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: I'll try new ones to see if they're good, but I usually go by friend suggestions

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: It doesn't
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Name: Dan

Favourite Energy Drink: Rockstar
Why?: Cheap and it doesn't taste too bad.

Least favourite energy drink: Relentless
Why?: Tastes horrible

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Energy and caffeine

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: That it looks like the sort of thing i would like.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: It looks cheap.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 2, 2013,
Name: applesauce

Why?: It's always on sale at the store

Least favourite energy drink: Nos
Why?: the flavour is wierd

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 14-21

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: energy duh..

I rarely get more than 3-4 hours sleep and its shitty sleep.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: Thinking about it, I typically go for the can's that are between 300ml and 500ml and not a wierd ass shape or colours. Basically theres a reason pepsi and coke keep it simple.

Too big in size, I dont want to lug around a can thats the size of my forearm.
sigh...
Name: Brendan

Do you drink any energy drinks? (If not, ignore following questions): Yes.

Favourite Energy Drink: Monster.
Why?: I like the taste the most.

Least favourite energy drink: Red Rain.
Why?: It makes me feel sick.

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 1

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: To gain a quick boost in mental alertness.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: If it looks interesting (nice colors, form factor) I am more likely to buy it.

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: A not-well-known brand will likely make me decide not to purchase that specific drink.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT!
energy drinks dont really make me energetic at all, they just make me derpy and sluggish

coffee works tho
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Name: Arghyadeep Mitra

Favourite Energy Drink: Tzinga
Why?: Cheap. 50 cents.

Least favourite energy drink: None
Why?: One does not simply refuse a means of staying awake in class

How many energy drinks do you drink on average a week?: 2-4

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Keeps me awake in class

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: Nothing

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually turns you away?: Nothing
Name: Ryan

No, because I'm not a douche.

Energy

If I've seen the logo tattooed one someone's neck, I don't want it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Dalek300

Favourite Energy Drink: Red Bull
Why?: Tastes good, has sugar-free and zero options

Least favourite energy drink: Monster
Why?: Too much caffeine

For what reason do you drink energy drinks?: Late-night studying

When trying new energy drinks, what about the can/bottle’s appearance usually draws you in?: It says "sugar free"

Probably doesn't help you much. I don't care about the looks, just how it works.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by neidnarb11890
Name: Tom

No.

That's so original! That is so original, God, where do get your material from?
Quote by laid-to-waste