I have an uber delima, Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster Electric Guitar or Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar...WHICH ONE DO I GET?!?!
Does anybody have either of these?
What are your experiences with these guitars?
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thing is, this comes down to many factors. Almost too many to list, but a few are: neck feel, pickup sound, tremolo, sustain, etc.

They are very different guitars, so offering a comparison is tough. What exactly do you want to know?
OffsetOffset
Quote by cwkruse
I have an uber delima, Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster Electric Guitar or Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar...WHICH ONE DO I GET?!?!
Does anybody have either of these?
What are your experiences with these guitars?
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is your amp?
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's odd how much I disliked broccoli as a child yet now it's my favorite vegetable.

i used to make music. now i'm lazy. here's my soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/oleh-ustimenko
In all honesty, I think if you can't make up your mind which of those guitars to buy, you're not ready to buy anything just yet. They are very different guitars, both very expensive, and it'd be foolish for you to spend that much money on a guitar if you don't really know what you want.

The best advice i can offer to you is, take as long as you need to think about it, and wait until you've made your own decision before you go out and buy one or the other.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Not that my opinion helps, but that '64 telecaster is righteous. I got to play one in Munich a while back. Fantastic chord strummer, not much for leads.