Trying to get better with them, and even though i can practice chords all day long i seem to do better at actually getting the changes down when i play music, i can just "get into it" better. I'm not advanced by any means, so try and keep the songs simple enough.
Any bob dylan song, his early stuff has some very nice open chord voicings.
But really, just learn the songs you like .
Most songs can be reduced to chords and melody. Just take any song you like, search UG for it and click on the "chords" links.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Go to the homepage, click TOP 100 TABS, change the filter to Chords and bang there's 100 chord tabs with about 90% of them being simple pop tunes. Great for practicing if you're stuck for songs
Quote by rockingamer2
Just take any song you like, search UG for it and click on the "chords" links.

If there are barre chords in it, try transposing it to G major, E minor or A minor (UG does it automatically). Might do the trick in less harmonically complex songs.
just learn what you want to learn. if it pushes you to learn something beyond your skill threshold, fight through it. repeat until you're famous
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by sickman411
If there are barre chords in it, try transposing it to G major, E minor or A minor (UG does it automatically). Might do the trick in less harmonically complex songs.

You don't need to transpose anything, if a song has barre chords in it you can simply play them as open chords instead
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com